re: Songs cut from DVD:

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

re: Songs cut from DVD:

Post by TullyBascombe »

You just posted a video of Silent Night shot during the taping of the Leiden concert. Wasn't there a second song recorded during the Leiden concert which wasn't included in the DVD? Is there a chance you might get a clip of that other song and post it on Libera Dreams?
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

I believe the other song was Sacris Solemnis. A clip of that would be wonderful.
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes it was Silent Night and Sacris Solemnis. Unfortunately, I do not have a clip of that. I will ask around but I dont know if I can obtain a clip. If I do, of course I will post it on Libera Dreams :)
John2008

Post by John2008 »

Does anyone know WHY they were cut? Sacris Solemnis is one of my favourite songs and I am dissapointed to learn that is was cut :(
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Not sure why these two were cut from both the DVD and the CD, they should have been added as 2 other bonus videos along with Always With You and Ave Maria.