Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

phlibera wrote:Whatever version it is, they should really release it locally. The behind the scenes features include a number of scenes from their October tour last year, the photoshoot, the sound check, the loud autograph signing sessions, etc. :)
October tour, does that include their Philippine stop? :!:
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Moppi wrote:
phlibera wrote:Whatever version it is, they should really release it locally. The behind the scenes features include a number of scenes from their October tour last year, the photoshoot, the sound check, the loud autograph signing sessions, etc. :)
October tour, does that include their Philippine stop? :!:
Well, it was their only stop in October of last year. Hehe... :) But they're the same ones in Youtube, actually.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Just thought I'd share this with everyone here, especially for forum members in South East Asia having a hard time obtaining Peace Deluxe.

EMI has released a Peace Deluxe Korea Version. It is available at YesAsia.com for $21.99. The site says it is for South East Asia Region Code 3, but someone wrote in to the mini-angels blog and said they bought it in South Korea while on vacation, and it is actually region-free. You can see it here. http://www.yesasia.com/global/libera-pe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... /info.html

The commentor also gave us a link to their photos of the Peace Deluxe Korea Version. It's exactly the same except the calendar is stapled together, and the back of the mini-poster has the words to the songs in Korean. Nice touch! Since those pictures aren't ours, just click on the mini-angels blog to click on the commentor's link. (Don't know if it would be right for me to post his picture link in other places.)

Lauren
Last edited by Lexi on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Lexi wrote:(I don't know why this link isn't working. It's working on the mini-angels site just fine.) ???
you have put a period at the end of the line, but the forum has incorporated it in the link.
Remove the period and the link is ok ;)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Lexi wrote:(I don't know why this link isn't working. It's working on the mini-angels site just fine.) ???
There is a dot at the end of the URL. Remove it and the link is Ook ;)
Ah, perfect! Thank you Fan de LoK!!! :D
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

i bought mine 3 days ago. it should be here any moment now!! :D :D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Nikki178 wrote:To the Filipino fans : Is it true that they're releasing the CD by the end of this month? Someone just posted about it in Facebook. I'm not even sure where it'll be available. :| Update anyone? :)
Update anyone? :)
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Amazon.com now lists the US release date of Peace Deluxe as February 15, 2011. It is available for pre-orders at http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Deluxe-Libe ... 560&sr=8-6 for $31.01. Weird price, I know. It keeps changing.

This link ensures that Libera gets the commission. :D
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Wow, major #fail on EMI Classics US. Libera is like their most popular artist...
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Lexi wrote:Amazon.com now lists the US release date of Peace Deluxe as February 15, 2011. It is available for pre-orders at http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Deluxe-Libe ... 560&sr=8-6 for $31.01. Weird price, I know. It keeps changing.

Thank you so much for catching that Lexi! :D
I've had a few people in real life asking me when the new release date was, and now I can finally tell them! (hopefully it won't change again!) Oh wow! What a strange price! What's with the .01 cents :lol:
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Rebecca (: wrote:
Lexi wrote:Amazon.com now lists the US release date of Peace Deluxe as February 15, 2011. It is available for pre-orders at http://www.amazon.com/Peace-Deluxe-Libe ... 560&sr=8-6 for $31.01. Weird price, I know. It keeps changing.

I've had a few people in real life asking me when the new release date was, and now I can finally tell them! (hopefully it won't change again!) Oh wow! What a strange price! What's with the .01 cents :lol:
Yeah, I got the email saying that it was pushed back till February. I decided to cancel my order and I ordered it through Amazon uk. I payed for the quick shipping. I bought it today and they shipped it today so I hopefully will get it soon.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

jesuspeace34 wrote:

Yeah, I got the email saying that it was pushed back till February. I decided to cancel my order and I ordered it through Amazon uk. I payed for the quick shipping. I bought it today and they shipped it today so I hopefully will get it soon.
Awesome! When they pushed back my order back in November, I did the same, and it got all the way to Texas in not even 3 days! Plus it was almost exactly the same price :D
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
Awesome! When they pushed back my order back in November, I did the same, and it got all the way to Texas in not even 3 days! Plus it was almost exactly the same price :D
I hope mine gets here that quickly too. It said between Dec. 29 and Dec. 31, so that wouldn't be too bad. I know it won't happen, but it would be even better if I got it tomorrow. :)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

jesuspeace34 wrote:
jesuspeace34 wrote:
I hope mine gets here that quickly too. It said between Dec. 29 and Dec. 31, so that wouldn't be too bad. I know it won't happen, but it would be even better if I got it tomorrow. :)
That's not to far away at all! Plus stuff normally comes before the date they give you! (for me at least). That would be so awesome, if it did come then! But even having it a few days after Christmas will still be amazing :D
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
That's not to far away at all! Plus stuff normally comes before the date they give you! (for me at least). That would be so awesome, if it did come then! But even having it a few days after Christmas will still be amazing :D
That is true. Stuff does the same for me. Plus its waaay better than February, thats for sure.