Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

chix wrote:For Filipino fans...

I was just informed through another fan that Polyeast will NOT release PEACE deluxe in the Philippines but if we really want the deluxe edition they could import if they get at least 700 orders.
Can you order it from Japan?
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Thanks chix. Guess I'm ordering online... I'll try japan first
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

TullyBascombe wrote:

I was just informed through another fan that Polyeast will NOT release PEACE deluxe in the Philippines but if we really want the deluxe edition they could import if they get at least 700 orders.
Can you order it from Japan?
We could. But I guess lots of Filipino fans thought the UK version would be sold here. I guess I'll be ordering the Japan version after all. :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Im sure there are more than 700 libera fans in the philippines, but not all will buy it in the same time frame. If I am getting an import, I might as well get it myself.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Yorkie wrote:
Jenn wrote:I gave in and ordered from amazon UK, cancelling my US order. Funny thing is I'm saving $6. Shipping will probably take around a week, but I think I can handle it. I think..!
The time for shipping depends on two things. Firstly,how good the postal service is by you.

Secondly if Amazon UK post overseas orders more quickly than they do UK ones. If you use Amazons free postage in the UK they deliberately hold back sending it for a few days to make sure that it doesn't get to you too soon (so people pay extra for the fast delivery).

I've ordered stuff to be sent to the US before and it arrived in 6 days from order to delivery. Mind you it was just once :D
I received notice that my order was shipped a few days ago, but it's being delivered by Royal Mail and I shouldn't expect to receive it until December 17 to December 30. It sounds to me like they're putting it on a boat to cross the Atlantic. I'm surprised that they would do that for such a small package. I thought that most international mail, at least the letters and small packages, was shipped by air across the Atlantic.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

My Peace Deluxe got here not even 5 minuts ago!!!
We ordered it on I think Tuesday, from Amazon UK, and it's already here! I'm listening to Lullabye right now :D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Classic FM interviews Kavana, Freddie and Robert Prizeman

The Choirgirl is doing well in sales, but it's the longevity which goes in favour for Libera. There will still be a world beating South London boys choir around when The Choirgirl has girls of her own.

They've seen off the likes of Angelis (who?), THe Choirboys, and they wil continue to reign supreme as the best youth vocal group for a long time to come.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Oh, really? :( I didn't know that. Thx for the info, chix. I wonder how are they gonna get 700 orders? :?
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:They've seen off the likes of Angelis (who?)
Isn't this the now-inactive group that was created by Simon Cowell? I think they had three girls and three boys. They had one album. :)
paul
Site Admin

Your right it is

Post by paul »

Nikki178 wrote:
Isn't this the now-inactive group that was created by Simon Cowell? I think they had three girls and three boys. They had one album. :)

Yes that is right.

I have the CD

They where a one hit wonder with there debute CD.

[youtube][/youtube]
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Re: Your right it is

paul30003 wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:

Yes that is right.

I have the CD

They where a one hit wonder with there debute CD.

[youtube][/youtube]
Ah yes, I remember them.. They are pretty good - just not as good as Libera :wink: I really like when they sing the song 'Angel' (:
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I'm actually going to buy The Choirgirl when I can from the US. I listened to the preview tracks on amazon UK and really liked what i heard. (Girls who sound like boys yay! lol) It's not one I will pre-order and pay to ship overseas at least until I'm done with the huge amount of money December means I must spend. Car inspection, registration, Peace release, and my true love: world of warcraft is releasing an expansion pack on 7 Dec. Farewell, bank account...'twas nice knowing you!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Jenn wrote:I'm actually going to buy The Choirgirl when I can from the US. I listened to the preview tracks on amazon UK and really liked what i heard. (Girls who sound like boys yay! lol) It's not one I will pre-order and pay to ship overseas at least until I'm done with the huge amount of money December means I must spend. Car inspection, registration, Peace release, and my true love: world of warcraft is releasing an expansion pack on 7 Dec. Farewell, bank account...'twas nice knowing you!
I might get it as well, I really like her voice. But same as you, I'll wait until it's out here, instead of paying for expensive shipping and what not.
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Woohoo!! My deluxe edition arrived today! I practically skipped from the mailbox back into the house and promptly put the DVD in to watch on the big screen tv haha. My mom, who went to the Ft Worth concert with me, was like "oh i remember him!" through all the videos.

I wish they included the 22 minute video that is on the Japan edition though. Youtube will have to be good enough for that.