Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Jenn wrote:Woohoo!! My deluxe edition arrived today! I practically skipped from the mailbox back into the house and promptly put the DVD in to watch on the big screen tv haha. My mom, who went to the Ft Worth concert with me, was like "oh i remember him!" through all the videos.

I wish they included the 22 minute video that is on the Japan edition though. Youtube will have to be good enough for that.
Awesome!!! I pretty much tackled the UPS guy, yesterday, to get mine.. he drove off in quite a hurry ^^ But yeah, I kicked my siblings out of the TV room and watched it right away!! My mom is starting to reconize people... although no names yet. My 3 younger siblings are learning names though! I'm proud of them!!
Nikki178
Silver Member

Re: Your right it is

Post by Nikki178 »

paul30003 wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:They've seen off the likes of Angelis (who?)
Isn't this the now-inactive group that was created by Simon Cowell? I think they had three girls and three boys. They had one album. :)

Yes that is right.

I have the CD

They where a one hit wonder with there debute CD.

[youtube][/youtube]
I like their version of In the Arms of an Angel. :)

Anyway. Can someone please help me? I was thinking of just buying the Peace Deluxe edition from Japan but I've never tried buying anything online from outside the country. Do I pay taxes fir the CD or something? I'm thinking of buying it from HMV Japan. :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Nikki178 wrote: Anyway. Can someone please help me? I was thinking of just buying the Peace Deluxe edition from Japan but I've never tried buying anything online from outside the country. Do I pay taxes fir the CD or something? I'm thinking of buying it from HMV Japan. :)
Taxes are included in the price, but the shipment costs will be added. You can see the shipment costs at the same time when you make the order.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Murkskis wrote:
Nikki178 wrote: Anyway. Can someone please help me? I was thinking of just buying the Peace Deluxe edition from Japan but I've never tried buying anything online from outside the country. Do I pay taxes fir the CD or something? I'm thinking of buying it from HMV Japan. :)
Taxes are included in the price, but the shipment costs will be added. You can see the shipment costs at the same time when you make the order.
Not sure if you have any import tax in the Philippines. I know France did. But it got from Japan to the U.S. in 2 days! It should be just as fast or faster for you! Hope you get it! :D
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Lexi wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
Not sure if you have any import tax in the Philippines. I know France did. But it got from Japan to the U.S. in 2 days! It should be just as fast or faster for you! Hope you get it! :D
We do have import tax here so if it will be send via post office you have to pay additional tax.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

chix wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
We do have import tax here so if it will be send via post office you have to pay additional tax.
Thanks all. :)

@Chix : Will it pass via post office even if I give my home / work address for delivery? And to whom do I pay the tax if I do get charged? And do you have idea on how much it'll be? Thanks! :)
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Nikki178 wrote:@Chix : Will it pass via post office even if I give my home / work address for delivery? And to whom do I pay the tax if I do get charged? And do you have idea on how much it'll be? Thanks! :)
I think it depends on the shipping service you will choose. If it is express it will be delivered directly to your address if not, a postcard from the post office will be delivered to you then you have to claim it there and have to pay for the tax as well.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

chix wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:@Chix : Will it pass via post office even if I give my home / work address for delivery? And to whom do I pay the tax if I do get charged? And do you have idea on how much it'll be? Thanks! :)
I think it depends on the shipping service you will choose. If it is express it will be delivered directly to your address if not, a postcard from the post office will be delivered to you then you have to claim it there and have to pay for the tax as well.
Last edited by sweetangel16 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

chix wrote:
Thanks! :)
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Rebecca (: wrote:
Jenn wrote:Woohoo!! My deluxe edition arrived today! I practically skipped from the mailbox back into the house and promptly put the DVD in to watch on the big screen tv haha. My mom, who went to the Ft Worth concert with me, was like "oh i remember him!" through all the videos.

I wish they included the 22 minute video that is on the Japan edition though. Youtube will have to be good enough for that.
Awesome!!! I pretty much tackled the UPS guy, yesterday, to get mine.. he drove off in quite a hurry ^^ But yeah, I kicked my siblings out of the TV room and watched it right away!! My mom is starting to reconize people... although no names yet. My 3 younger siblings are learning names though! I'm proud of them!!
Man you guys are so lucky. I preordered mine, but it says it won't come until after Christmas. Oh well, at least it will be a nice after Christmas present.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:

Man you guys are so lucky. I preordered mine, but it says it won't come until after Christmas. Oh well, at least it will be a nice after Christmas present.
It will be! They moved our US order back until then, so we cancled that and ordered it from the UK.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

To the Filipino fans : Is it true that they're releasing the CD by the end of this month? Someone just posted about it in Facebook. I'm not even sure where it'll be available. :| Update anyone? :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Wow! That would be so cool if it's true... New Dawn (Philippine edition) also came out end of December last year... :)
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

Nikki178 wrote:To the Filipino fans : Is it true that they're releasing the CD by the end of this month? Someone just posted about it in Facebook. I'm not even sure where it'll be available. :| Update anyone? :)
I wonder what version is going to come here in our place. The UK one, or the Japan one? (wishful thinking!).
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Whatever version it is, they should really release it locally. The behind the scenes features include a number of scenes from their October tour last year, the photoshoot, the sound check, the loud autograph signing sessions, etc. :)