Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

sweetangel16 wrote:Does anyone else have their copies of the album already? :?
I'm dying to have it :o
Yes, we ordered ours from HMV Japan and received it November 4th. Someone else found it at the HMV Citylink Store in Singapore. Do you have HMV in Malaysia?

Lauren
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Lexi wrote:
Yes, we ordered ours from HMV Japan and received it November 4th. Someone else found it at the HMV Citylink Store in Singapore. Do you have HMV in Malaysia?

Lauren
I know. Lexi told me about it. Gee, I really don't know whether there's any HMV in Malaysia. But I found one online. But even if there is, my mom forbids me to buy it online because for some reasons
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

sweetangel16 wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Lauren
I know. Lexi told me about it. Gee, I really don't know whether there's any HMV in Malaysia. But I found one online. But even if there is, my mom forbids me to buy it online because for some reasons
Aw, I'm sorry about that. Well, it's best to obey your mom, right? :D
Hopefully it will be coming to Malaysia soon. It won't be in the US til December. :shock: Lots of people are trying to patiently wait.

Lauren (Lexi's mom)
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I didn't want to order from Japan because of shipping cost and potential issues with DVD region coding...but I wish I had now. I ordered from amazon.com on Oct 29 for a release date of Nov 9. It's labeled import so I wasn't tooo terribly concerned about the release date discrepancy. Now here it is almost Nov 19 and they have no idea when it can be shipped. I have yelled at so many people at amazon (something I normally do NOT do) it's just not even funny. I've had my 2 day shipping upgraded to next day for free and $15 credit applied to my account as an "apology" for the fiasco I've had to put up with. Three different people from amazon flat out lied to me about shipping dates. So ridiculous that they allow pre-orders for something they don't have.

And the best part! is they have no idea if/when we can order the actual US release of it. If I had any option besides Amazon for ordering books/music, etc...I'd never give them another penny.

*long drawn out sigh*
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Jenn wrote:I didn't want to order from Japan because of shipping cost and potential issues with DVD region coding...but I wish I had now. I ordered from amazon.com on Oct 29 for a release date of Nov 9. It's labeled import so I wasn't tooo terribly concerned about the release date discrepancy. Now here it is almost Nov 19 and they have no idea when it can be shipped. I have yelled at so many people at amazon (something I normally do NOT do) it's just not even funny. I've had my 2 day shipping upgraded to next day for free and $15 credit applied to my account as an "apology" for the fiasco I've had to put up with. Three different people from amazon flat out lied to me about shipping dates. So ridiculous that they allow pre-orders for something they don't have.

And the best part! is they have no idea if/when we can order the actual US release of it. If I had any option besides Amazon for ordering books/music, etc...I'd never give them another penny.

*long drawn out sigh*
I can hear your frustration. Why don't you swap your order to Amazon UK? Or you could hop over to the airport, get on a plane to the UK and buy one from Libera at the London or Beverley concert :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Lexi wrote:It's exactly like the UK version + the 23-minute Japan concert video. We didn't get the green one. I don't know how to put pictures up on here, but I took pictures of what it has in it and put it on my blog. Just click on mini-angels below.
I looked the first time over your blog Lexi. I didn't know it before. I like your review about Jonathan B. Really interesting what you discovered, he seems to be very child-friendly. A premonition: JB early will have own children :wink:
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Yorkie wrote:I can hear your frustration. Why don't you swap your order to Amazon UK? Or you could hop over to the airport, get on a plane to the UK and buy one from Libera at the London or Beverley concert :wink:
Indeed, I would LOVE to be able to head out there across the pond. I actually asked the guy at amazon if I could switch it to amazon UK and keep my discounted (free!) shipping but he said no :-( So I'd end up paying more for the shipping than the product unless I wanted to wait on normal shipping. Though to be quite honest, their normal shipping is usually pretty fast, a week or so. I'm just impatient hehe.
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Lexi wrote:
sweetangel16 wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Lauren
Aw, I'm sorry about that. Well, it's best to obey your mom, right? :D
Hopefully it will be coming to Malaysia soon. It won't be in the US til December. :shock: Lots of people are trying to patiently wait.

Lauren (Lexi's mom)
of course, of course. And um, btw, could you tell your daughter, Lexi, that she has a pm from me? Thx :) And tell her that my username sweetangel16 is actually Charmaine
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Another day, another delay! If I had had this much trouble with the original Peace release, I would have had a heart attack. *twitch* must..have..Libera..fix!
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I gave in and ordered from amazon UK, cancelling my US order. Funny thing is I'm saving $6. Shipping will probably take around a week, but I think I can handle it. I think..!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

I can't wait much longer :P I'm thinking about odering it from another country... so it'll get here faster. I won't be able to wait until December!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Jenn wrote:I gave in and ordered from amazon UK, cancelling my US order. Funny thing is I'm saving $6. Shipping will probably take around a week, but I think I can handle it. I think..!
The time for shipping depends on two things. Firstly,how good the postal service is by you.

Secondly if Amazon UK post overseas orders more quickly than they do UK ones. If you use Amazons free postage in the UK they deliberately hold back sending it for a few days to make sure that it doesn't get to you too soon (so people pay extra for the fast delivery).

I've ordered stuff to be sent to the US before and it arrived in 6 days from order to delivery. Mind you it was just once :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Well, I was going to order it from Amazon US, but they're out of stock. They had a link to some vendor in the UK, so I ordered from the UK vendor, only to find out later that the estimated shipping time would be 18 to 21 days.

I didn't know that any mail shipped by "ship" these days, but to take 3 weeks to get across the Atlantic they must be using boats.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Amazon emailed us saying how they wouldn't send our CD for a few weeks after December 7th :O (even though we were one of the first people to preorder it).. But today at school I got a text from my mom saying how she cancled that order, and ordered from Amazon UK, and now I'm getting it Friday or Saturday!! I'm so glad I don't have to wait until December anymore...
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

For Filipino fans...

I was just informed through another fan that Polyeast will NOT release PEACE deluxe in the Philippines but if we really want the deluxe edition they could import if they get at least 700 orders.