Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I finally got mine last week. As I said before it came from England. When I transfered the files to the computer so that I could load them to my MP player the titles were all in Japanese!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

TullyBascombe wrote:I finally got mine last week. As I said before it came from England. When I transfered the files to the computer so that I could load them to my MP player the titles were all in Japanese!
That happened to mine as well! I wasn't sure if it was just me or not, but I've heard the same from a few people.
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Sounds like I really need to catch up on my CD collection.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Libera's Christmas TV appearances have helped them to return Peace to the top 40 of the Classical Album Chart; at No 26

http://www.theofficialcharts.com/classi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ums-chart/
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Libera's Christmas TV appearances have helped them to return Peace to the top 40 of the Classical Album Chart; at No 26

http://www.theofficialcharts.com/classi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ums-chart/
It makes you wounder why they dont promote on tv when the albums first come out. They dont even go on SOP and yet Prizeman is tied to them.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

dani wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:Libera's Christmas TV appearances have helped them to return Peace to the top 40 of the Classical Album Chart; at No 26

It makes you wounder why they dont promote on tv when the albums first come out. They dont even go on SOP and yet Prizeman is tied to them.
It would be difficult to promote there CD releases on SOP as this is broadcast on BBC, I don't know of many other channels where the massive cost of TV advertising would actually make EMI a profit.

I think the only way they can promote themselves, is what they do already, release CDs around the holiday periods, and look to plug there Cd's on prime morning TV shows.

As mentioned, there recent appearances have already pushed them up the charts

I think EMI should give them a little more freedom to release more of there live performances though. Even if only on iTunes, which would remove media, tooling, and production expenses, with all profit going to Libera.

I think EMI are being hard on a charity.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Guess I missed seeing this. It's not there anymore. :( But congratulations for getting that placing!

The Brits sure do like Andre Rieu! 6 of the top 11! :shock:
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

I try to keep my Peace Deluxe price listings updated. Just noticed that Amazon.com has lowered the price from $31.01 to $16.98! Any preorders will get the lowest price as of the US release date on Feb. 15.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Lexi wrote:I try to keep my Peace Deluxe price listings updated. Just noticed that Amazon.com has lowered the price from $31.01 to $16.98! Any preorders will get the lowest price as of the US release date on Feb. 15.
Oh wow! I might have to order another one if it stays at that price! Even though I have the order of the CD memorized it's still a pain to have all the titles in Japanese, and also another poster and calender would be nice!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

How dare they! lol

Peace as slipped down the amazon ratings now, and as expected the long term best seller 'Eternal Best of' CD has taken the lead. We need some TV exposure to get the sales up again.
Keekii

Post by Keekii »

Rebecca (: wrote:
TullyBascombe wrote:I finally got mine last week. As I said before it came from England. When I transfered the files to the computer so that I could load them to my MP player the titles were all in Japanese!
That happened to mine as well! I wasn't sure if it was just me or not, but I've heard the same from a few people.
Funny. That happened for me as well, and I also have the UK version. I think it's because the auto-tag function finds the Japanese versions file info by mistake. Quite annoying actually, even though I'm going to study Japanese, so it's good practice, but English song titles written in katakana is quite difficult to get to make sense (even for the Japanese, I think).
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Today is the US release! Lets hope they'll actually get them out, and not have to move the date back any more. Might head over to Barnes and Noble before I head back to school today to see if they have it! :D
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Rebecca (: wrote:Today is the US release! Lets hope they'll actually get them out, and not have to move the date back any more. Might head over to Barnes and Noble before I head back to school today to see if they have it! :D
yes let's yhope it gets to the uus fast. And not get tbe up dies moved
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

I was just there! Barnes and Noble DOES have Peace Deluxe in their Classical Vocalists section. It is $16.99.

Borders does NOT have it. The woman working there says it looks on her computer like they don't plan on getting it. But Borders is in Chapter 13, so they may not be buying much new stock. They are closing stores actually.

Lauren
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Lexi wrote:I was just there! Barnes and Noble DOES have Peace Deluxe in their Classical Vocalists section. It is $16.99.

Borders does NOT have it. The woman working there says it looks on her computer like they don't plan on getting it. But Borders is in Chapter 13, so they may not be buying much new stock. They are closing stores actually.

Lauren
Thanks so much for letting us know Lauren! My sister is going there on a field trip tomorrow for her GT school, so I asked her to take a picture of it for me! :D