Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Post by fan_de_LoK »

On the Japanese site HMV it's now possible to reserve the luxury version of Peace including a DVD.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3896000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's says :
- Expected release date (in Japan) : 1st of Novembre 2010
- European import : so it should be possible to order it on Europe and receive it earlier that from Japan (and cheaper)
- Presence of a DVD confirmed, but not yet information about the content
==> Limited edition !:shock: . I think I will order one right now from HMV, just to be sure to have one ! :lol:

Google translated :
http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... il/3896000

(edit * 2 : title changed)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Murkskis

Re: Peace CD + DVD confirmed

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:On the Japanese site HMV it's now possible to reserve the luxury version of Peace including a DVD.

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3896000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's says :
- Expected release date (in Japan) : 1st of Novembre 2010
- European import : so it should be possible to order it on Europe and receive it earlier that from Japan (and cheaper)
- Presence of a DVD confirmed, but not yet information about the content.

Google translated :
http://translate.google.fr/translate?hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... il/3896000
YAY, great news ! :D
I'll make an order as soon as possible 8)

Edit: Hmm,maybe I can try to book it from Japan. I checked that Japanese site, I can't figure out how to indicate that I'm interested in English version and not Japanese? :?
What about DVD region ? I suppose they have region 2- it's OK for me, but it could be a problem for others.

I bet there should be at least one new promotional video before the official release date :wink:
So we have something to wait for again :lol:

P.s. I noticed new photos on French forum 8)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Murkskis wrote:Edit: Hmm,maybe I can try to book it from Japan. I checked that Japanese site, I can't figure out how to indicate that I'm interested in English version and not Japanese? :?
At the very right hand top corner, a link "English" allows to switch to english :)

I just used it to place my own order :)
(with in addition the "Free" CD to have the Michael H "sing the story" bonus track in CD quality, and also the Nutcracker CD with the DVD bonus) ;)

P.s. I noticed new photos on French forum 8)
Yes, thanks to Geozed ! :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote: At the very right hand top corner, a link "English" allows to switch to english :)

I just used it to place my own order :)
(with in addition the "Free" CD to have the Michael H "sing the story" bonus track in CD quality, and also the Nutcracker CD with the DVD bonus) ;)
Thanks, but I'm still navigating and navigating around that site ... (it's constantly switching back to Japanese after I use the 'search' function)
It looks like I'm complete nutter while on Japanese sites :lol: :lol:
And probably not only on Japanese .. :lol: :lol:

Edit: Completed the booking successfully ! :D
The site mercifully let me to do all the registration in English version.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Nice one, 'mehr-see boh-coo' FDL

..but I think I'll wait until it's on Amazon UK webite, and order through the Libera shop link.

My ideal wish list for the DVD;

* Short documentary charting the history of Libera and their recent global surge in popularity
* Some more featured videos of songs from the Peace Album.
* Special full length live concert passages including 'Mysterium'
* How mini-boys are trained and make their way from probation at St Philip's to the front line of Libera
* More unseen archive footage of their recent tours
* A offbeat look at their most fanatical of fans that travel 1,000 of miles to see them ;)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

How much does the album cost in sterling£ ?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote:How much does the album cost in sterling£ ?
Delivery costs might be different :wink:
I can tell as it was for me:
The CD+DVD: 3211 JPY
Delivery: 1500 JPY
Edit: Total: 4711 JPY that is approx 35-36 GBP (or ~55-56 USD)!

P.s. 1 JPY= 0.0075 GBP today
http://news.bbc.co.uk/news/business/mar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... efault.stm
Last edited by Murkskis on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Murkskis wrote:
Total: 4711 JPY that is approx 37 GBP (or ~57 USD)!
is it ture a dvd is comeing this time is it ture
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

jennaluvspbr wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
Total: 4711 JPY that is approx 37 GBP (or ~57 USD)!
is it ture a dvd is comeing this time is it ture
Edit: Total: 4711 JPY that is approx 35-36 GBP (or ~55-56 USD)!
You really post faster than I finish more precise calculations, do the editing and add some links. :wink: But it's my fault I use Edit function so often.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Great news! Thank you for this, Patrick! You're the best! I think the CIA will be calling to employ you soon. :lol: Lauren
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Lexi wrote:Great news! Thank you for this, Patrick! You're the best! I think the CIA will be calling to employ you soon. :lol: Lauren
thanks for the news i wonder if any one els nos libera is going to make a dvd its fumnny i have not heard any thing yet i guess they will give us a fans up my be if they make one i want josh liam ben on the dvd thanks what good newss
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

sweet! i have money coming in a few days, so i will also order from Japan to be sure and get one. or maybe two--one to have signed, one to watch until it is worn out!!!
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i don't see any details on the page, are we sure about this? it might be in Japanese, though, which i can't read...
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Is this offering a complete CD and a complete seperate DVD, or is what's being sold here a CD with one or two songs ( perhaps "Time" and "Deep Peace") in DVD format? If it's the later then what is the point? "Deep Peace" and "Time" have been available for free for quite awhile.
I'd also wonder what "regions" will be available. It doesn't do me any good if it's only going to be offered in Japanese and European region formats.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

TullyBascombe wrote:Is this offering a complete CD and a complete seperate DVD, or is what's being sold here a CD with one or two songs ( perhaps "Time" and "Deep Peace") in DVD format? .
This is stated clearly on that site CD and DVD seperately. I don't think they will sell DVD with just 2 songs on it :wink:
I hope some additional information will come soon.
katyafan wrote:i don't see any details on the page, are we sure about this? it might be in Japanese, though, which i can't read...
There is a note about 'Europe' (edition), but there is no information about the DVD 'region' yet.