Bought IT and OMG....... (New Dawn)

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

mintsea

Bought IT and OMG....... (New Dawn)

Post by mintsea »

I bought Libera New Dawn at some England website. It's in MP3 format.

And there's my thought on New Dawn

I listen to it right away and It's is AMAZING!!!!! Tom's solo is just pure angelic. Tom's rendition of Ave Maria is nothing i heard before. Totally New and different, I can't imagine how they came up a different style toward the song.
I also notice Tom's vocal range is widen since the Liber In Concert CD. bounce between low and high note soooo smoothly in the New Dawn.

Josh's voice is sweet as ever He got three solo in this Album!!! Secret, Love and Mercy and The Lamb (I think it's him alright) but you can recongize his voice through out the album.
The Most unique song in this album is Bach: Air on the G string. There's no lyric. Tom just went CRAZY :shock: in this song lol

It's very refreshing listen to new material from Libera because They basically has the some song the last two album :P

New Dawn, in my opinion is the best album they have produce so far because all their soloist flourish to their finest ability now and They're just :shock: wow.............

Final Thought: New Dawn is a great Graduation Gift for Tom Cully and Joshua Madine because I really doubt they will be soloist for next CD :cry: O well, We all gotta move on. i can't wait what Joe, Liam and Ben will do in the future.

thanks (it's long i know)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great review, cant wait for my copy to arrive :D
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Ooooooooooooo, I know exactly what you mean. I'm on edge just waiting for it. I have to keep forcing myself to be patient.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
barlies04
Silver Member

new dawn

Post by barlies04 »

hi guys
the cd arrived it so awesome
secret with josh his and so sweet voice
singing solohe also solo's with tom,joe
in never be alone which is
thought provoking, but all the tracks are so good
the reverse sleeve shows the boys having fun
leaping around, smiling, not all of the boys are on
ed is missing although he is shown on the front &
rear trying to work out whose who is fun and tiarnan
appears to be having great fun in a pose which for those
of an age who remember the movie saturday night fever
i have played the disc a half a dozen times since i got the cd
yesterday morning and am about to replay it once more
still along as the boys are enjoying what they are doing
good luck & god bless them & all who are involved with Libera
jim
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Great to hear that, that just makes me even more anxious to get mine. My CD, as well as the stock for TheLiberaDreamShop.com, should arrive Monday and my stock keeper will send it to me the minute it arrives PRIORITY mail, haha. Once I get it I will play it over and over and over again :P
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

These two days I have been listening to the New Dawn album for like more than 10 times? The entire album-back and forth. I couldn't stop listening. It's too addictive! Wonderfully amazing. Throughout the entire album I can prominently spot their individual voices, especially Tom and Josh's. In this new album, Tom vocal range can go low as well as high. It's spectacular. Are all the falsettos done by him? I can't really tell. Maybe it's Josh who did one or two of it. Oh right, I forgot to mention that their Love and Mercy is one of the best tracks in the album. I love it so much. It's so Libera style.

Hope you guys receive your album soon so you can enjoy the wonderful and amazing music by Libera. By far, it's one of the best albums I have bought.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Got my copy today and all I can say is WOW!!! This must be by far THE best album Libera has released!!! Caccini's Aver Maria was perfect and Secret was beautiful!! Air was fantastic with Tom's high solos. Love and Mercy was perfectly arranged for them. May The Road Rise Up is such a peaceful song. The overall album was fantastic!! I am listening to it right now, I confess, this is the 13th time I have listened to it in a matter of only 6 hours :oops: Beautiful album, cannot wait for more future ones.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

GREAT! You sound so excited! I was like that too when I bought home Libera's New Dawn album. Haha.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I was more than excited!! I was ecstatic, I couldn't believe after such a long wait, New Dawn was finally in my hands and being heard by my ears. Its such a beautiful album, have listened to it again another dozen times today since I got home from school.
mintsea

Post by mintsea »

Ya!!! Kevin finally got his New Dawn CD!!!!!! I also confess it's the only album on my ipod right now LOL :lol: isn't the Aver Maria song the best!!!! Tom is just crazy and amazing in that song.

Liam voice listen quite like Tom's in Sancte Do anyone agree with me or i'm just ........ :oops:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hey mintsea! Guess what, while I was reading your post, I was listening to Sancte on my laptop! Such coincidence! Liam's solo really do sound abit like Tom. :D He kind of sound abit like Michael Horncastle too! LOL.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

you guys are making me jealous, I don't have the cd yet!!! I hope I can get it really soon though!!!
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MWheeler

Post by MWheeler »

I got an email that mine shipped yesterday... I can't wait!!! :D
MWheeler

Post by MWheeler »

I got an email that mine shipped yesterday... I can't wait!!! :D
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Kevin wrote:I was more than excited!! I was ecstatic, I couldn't believe after such a long wait, New Dawn was finally in my hands and being heard by my ears. Its such a beautiful album, have listened to it again another dozen times today since I got home from school.
Hmmmm...................... Well if you got yours doesn't that mean that the Libera Dream Shop should be able to start filling orders?