Bought IT and OMG....... (New Dawn)

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

TheLiberaDreamShop.com did receive part of their stock, including the stock for the people who reserved through us. However, we are currently having a delay in checkout due to a delay in our checkout module. We hope to have everything ready by Saturday, Tuesday at the latest. Once we have confirmed our checkout system, we will contact our reservees and dispatch their orders, then we will begin taking orders from others. We just want everything to be absolutely ready and 1,000% secure for our customers, I hope you understand.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Kevin wrote:TheLiberaDreamShop.com did receive part of their stock, including the stock for the people who reserved through us. However, we are currently having a delay in checkout due to a delay in our checkout module. We hope to have everything ready by Saturday, Tuesday at the latest. Once we have confirmed our checkout system, we will contact our reservees and dispatch their orders, then we will begin taking orders from others. We just want everything to be absolutely ready and 1,000% secure for our customers, I hope you understand.
OK
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

I had ordered it in february but I hadn't gotten a call that the album was in, so I called today why I wasn't called yet... Apparantly there's a problem with the wholesale about shipment...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

TheLiberaDreamShop.com is set to open at the beginning of this coming week. You order from us and have no problems at all :)
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Yeah, except that I haven't got PayPal and that shipment might take a while...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You dont need to have a PayPal account to check out, just as long as you have a credit card your fine. As far as shipments, I am not sure how long they will take but I am guessing around 5 days depending on where we ship it.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

Being only 18 and not having a solid income I don't have a creditcard...
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Kevin wrote:You dont need to have a PayPal account to check out, just as long as you have a credit card your fine. As far as shipments, I am not sure how long they will take but I am guessing around 5 days depending on where we ship it.
Does this mean your store is going to accept credit cards?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes it will :D
William

Post by William »

I ordered from Amazon.com a few weeks ago but just received an email saying it wouldn't ship until May! Grrr! So I canceled the order and went to Amazon.UK and it has been shipped. Hopefully I'll receive it before going to their concert next week. Hmm...I wonder if they'd be on sale at the concert?
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Received mine today :D
order it in a local music-store cause I could not order it from LD ,
I have PayPall but no creditcard, just use PayPall by mail so I had to go to the store, but it came in today!
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

I had pre-ordered it at a christian book and music store but they didn't have it and had problems with the wholesale... so I went to the local music-store and ordered it last monday, I got it yesterday and love it... Loved Gloria and the Lamb in particular...
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and wary
over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore
while I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping
as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
'T'is some visitor' I muttered 'rapping at my chamber door -
only this and nothing more.'
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Glad you both were able to purchase your copies of New Dawn and I'm glad you enjoy it :D I'm guessing this could be Libera's best release yet
Twiddle Your Thumbs

Post by Twiddle Your Thumbs »

I just bought New Dawn recently! [more then a month is comes out; I know, it's almost pathetic. xD]
And it's gorgeous! I cried when I heard Secret and Air on G. They are SO beautifully done.
And the harmonies in "Sancte" are to DIE for. xD
It's the only thing I listen to on my iPod now. xD My mum thinks I've gone a little insane.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

My family have thought that about me for a LONG time now :wink:
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;