Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

All tracks of Peace on Amazon

Post by fan_de_LoK »

We can already have a taste of all track of the album !! :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Peace-digital-b ... B0038SUYVQ

I'm in love with track n°4 "Faithful Heart" !

Who do you think is the young little voice on track n°12 "Touch the Sky" ? Mini-James ?

(edit : title simplified)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Really hard to get into the songs with only 10 secs played but deep peace sounds like Ben to me .
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Is Josh doing the solo for Lead Kindly Light? It sounds like him, but I can't tell.
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

thx for the preview link :D
in the Product Details I see Ben Crawley as one of the composers. I wonder what song he composed in the new album?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

My bets :

5 - Deep Peace : James Threadgil
12 - Touch the sky : James Mordaunt
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Sounds like Josh in Faithful Heart. Oh my, I love the preview for this.

I'm guessing Stefan for Deep Peace. It sounds like Ed, but not Ed. haha.

Daniel for How shall we sing? Lol. I'm just throwing wild guesses here.

Oh gosh! They're keeping the original Gregorian chant for Adoro te Devote! I'm so excited to hear the full song for this! Because it sounds so different from the usual Gregorian chant (maybe because of the young voices) but it's just as lovely.

It does sound a bit like Josh for Lead Kindly Light. How about Liam? I'm not really familiar with his low voice even when he was still singing first treble.

I wonder who it is singing Panis Angelicus. I'm thinking it's Stefan. It doesn't sound very much like the older soloists.

Touch the Sky- sounds like little Freddie or miniJames is singing the solo.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I'm so excited for this album. It's very possible that it's going to be my favorite out of the albums that I have (I still don't have Libera and Luminosa), which is weird since my favorite soloists are perhaps more prominently displayed in the previous albums.

But I guess the only way to know is to see if it withstands the test of time. Right now, I'm just so excited for it. I wonder when they will release it in Singapore.

alicealc

Post by alicealc »

yeah,I agree with you, Carina, it seems that Josh who sings the solo in Faithful Heart, the voice of the soloist here reminds me of Josh's voice in Time.
and for Touch the Sky, i imagine it's Freddie who sings the solo part :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

alicealc wrote:thx for the preview link :D
in the Product Details I see Ben Crawley as one of the composers. I wonder what song he composed in the new album?
If you click on Touch the Sky, you'll find that Ben Crawley is the composer. :wink: It's RP for the other songs that are not covers.

libera36

Post by libera36 »

Faithful Heart- Josh
Deep Peace- Same soloist as "The Fountain"... Liam or Alex, I think.
How Shall We Sing That Majesty- Can't really tell... Liam, maybe.
Lead Kindly Light- Josh and Daniel
Panis Angelicus- Liam
Touch The Sky- Kavana

I'm loving all of them!! When I change my mind, I will post again!
:lol:
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Awesome! This is definitely my favorite Libera album ever. I imagine some won't like it because almost every song is slow, but the title is "Peace" so that's kinda to be expected IMO! I love every song (even from the 10 second preview).

Actually considering buying online on 8 March AND keeping my preorder for the CD. Regular shipping from amazon UK will probably be about a week or so to me so hmmm maybe! Depends how impatient I'm feeling at that time I suppose lol.

edit: nevermind..read the terms of service and amazon UK mp3 downloads are only available to those in the UK. Bah! My plot has been ruined. *pouts*
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Jenn wrote:Awesome! This is definitely my favorite Libera album ever. I imagine some won't like it because almost every song is slow, but the title is "Peace" so that's kinda to be expected IMO! I love every song (even from the 10 second preview).

Actually considering buying online on 8 March AND keeping my preorder for the CD. Regular shipping from amazon UK will probably be about a week or so to me so hmmm maybe! Depends how impatient I'm feeling at that time I suppose lol.

edit: nevermind..read the terms of service and amazon UK mp3 downloads are only available to those in the UK. Bah! My plot has been ruined. *pouts*
i Lacrymosa (based on have A questtion who is singing that one is it jamies josh or ben ;acrymosa???? i can not tell i like all of the songs the album is going to be fun there some fun songs on it cool good
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I really don't know what to say, the songs are just so refreshing! Libera, amazing as ever. Definitely gonna get this album! Can't wait!
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

I was struck by how much Ben's voice has matured. I'm fairly certain he kept his Lacrymosa solo, but if you compare his earlier performance in concert with this one, you can tell that it's Ben...but different.

I say that it's still Ben because of the distinctive way he pronounces "dark" in the song.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Deep peace deffo has some of Ben in it, i was pretty sure i heard him and on other forums they have also said it sounds like him so that leads me to thinknig im right.

Could it be Josh on faithful heart and 1 other song ?

Sadly i have not heard any Liam yet :shock: or what i think he sounds like.