All tracks of Peace on Amazon

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

irishoreo wrote:
paopao wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:You mean translate latin to english ?
I believe you can find lyrics + the english translations of nearly all Libera songs (except from Peace album, of course) at Angel Voices yahoo group.. they come in pdf files. Hope this helps

You can also find it on the Libera-Dreams main site under lyrics. All the lyrics that have Latin in them have an extra tab that says "translations" which will take u to the translation.
Thank you irishoreo, paopao, Jenn, and carina__gino20 for your help. Even if its difficult I can at least try the translators. Thanks for all your help. :D :D :D :D
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

At any rate, does this sound about right?

Faithful Heart

Faithful heart, what more can one life ask?
One hand to hold along life's path
Share with me this vow and for all time
Our souls will be entwined

I give this love
I live this love
No greater joy is mine
Storms will come but we will never part
For each of us bequeath a faithful heart

I give this love
I live this love
No greater joy is mine
Storms will come but we will never part

Last edited by bar on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Faithful Heart was sung by beth chapman. Lyrics and melody are identical to liberas. The harmonies are even almost exact.

Its "one hand to hold along life's path"
"share with me this vow and for all time our souls will be entwined"
and "i give this love, i live this love"
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

Jenn wrote:Faithful Heart was sung by beth chapman. Lyrics and melody are identical to liberas. The harmonies are even almost exact.

Aw sweet, thanks! Dang, I thought the song was original.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Jenn wrote:Faithful Heart was sung by beth chapman. Lyrics and melody are identical to liberas. The harmonies are even almost exact.

Is there a youtube video by any chance of ms.(mrs.?) chapman singing it? i just don't wanna do an endless search lol
hynks

Post by hynks »

dani wrote:
hynks wrote:For Deep Peace, I think James Threadgill :)

Cool looking at your picture i am hoping Stefan gets a solo as he was amazing on the Salva Me parts last year. Hopefully its him on The Fountain.
Thank you Dani! I also found the great Stefan Salva me, and I hope a new solo album :)
Sorry I'm too bad in english !
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

irishoreo wrote:Is there a youtube video by any chance of ms.(mrs.?) chapman singing it? i just don't wanna do an endless search lol
It's not a video but you can freely listen to the full original Faithful Heart sung by Beth Nielsen Chapman :)

I posted here in the forum a link to the song about one month ago :lol:

http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... 2638#12638

(it's legal stream, and there is no countries restrictions ;) )
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
irishoreo wrote:Is there a youtube video by any chance of ms.(mrs.?) chapman singing it? i just don't wanna do an endless search lol
It's not a video but you can freely listen to the full original Faithful Heart sung by Beth Nielsen Chapman :)

I posted here in the forum a link to the song about one month ago :lol:

http://www.libera-dreams.com/forum/view ... 2638#12638

(it's legal stream, and there is no countries restrictions ;) )

Why thank you fan_de_lok......and wow its beautiful and yeah the boys are covering it with small changes...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

This album is so amazing , i have gone from Time being my favorite song to Ave Virgo and now How shall i sing. Whoever is the singer on this he is amazing.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Well I contacted Libera about the whole album being out there to steal and they just got back to me today with the following:

Hello Andy

Thank you very much for your concern. Yes we are aware of the marketing that is being carried out by EMI and Amazon.com - however, rather than being concerned about lost sales we are delighted that Amazon has featured us in our own dedicated store, and we hope this will bring our music to a much wider audience.

Although it is true that a few people will chose to rip the downloads we have faith that most of our supporters will do the right thing and purchase our music legally.

Thanks again for your support

Libera

So, not a mistake just a grand marketing ploy by the brains at EMI - lets hope they don't ruin Libera like they've messed up their own company :shock:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Yorkie wrote:Well I contacted Libera about the whole album being out there to steal and they just got back to me today with the following:

Hello Andy

Thank you very much for your concern. Yes we are aware of the marketing that is being carried out by EMI and Amazon.com - however, rather than being concerned about lost sales we are delighted that Amazon has featured us in our own dedicated store, and we hope this will bring our music to a much wider audience.

Although it is true that a few people will chose to rip the downloads we have faith that most of our supporters will do the right thing and purchase our music legally.

Libera

So, not a mistake just a grand marketing ploy by the brains at EMI - lets hope they don't ruin Libera like they've messed up their own company :shock:
Have they really messed up their own company? If that's true, then I really hope that they don't do anything to ruin Libera in anyway. Thanks for posting the response from them. I hope that supporters of Libera do follow their wishes and not rip their music.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It was clear it was not a leak , Amazon simply can not afford to make mistakes like that, thats why i didnt understand people on this forum deleting the links.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Well I contacted Libera about the whole album being out there to steal and they just got back to me today with the following:

Hello Andy

Libera

Have they really messed up their own company? If that's true, then I really hope that they don't do anything to ruin Libera in anyway. Thanks for posting the response from them. I hope that supporters of Libera do follow their wishes and not rip their music.
Same could be said for other EMI artists like Sir Simon Rattle and Emmanuel Pahud.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's an interesting reply from 'Libera', and seems to indicate they were aware, but not consulted in the decision reached between EMI and Amazon.com. I think they are overplaying the importance of having a dedicated store on Amazon. Essentially it's a web page bringing together all their albums. Registered members can do similar things, and whilst yes, it's nice to have an official store, I'm not sure why this means they need to stream their new album in full, available to everyone.

True, Libera's core supporters (i.e. us) will always buy the CD's/DVD's etc. but those on the fringe might just be happy to go to that streaming player rather than spend their money.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:It's an interesting reply from 'Libera', and seems to indicate they were aware, but not consulted in the decision reached between EMI and Amazon.com. I think they are overplaying the importance of having a dedicated store on Amazon. Essentially it's a web page bringing together all their albums. Registered members can do similar things, and whilst yes, it's nice to have an official store, I'm not sure why this means they need to stream their new album in full, available to everyone.

True, Libera's core supporters (i.e. us) will always buy the CD's/DVD's etc. but those on the fringe might just be happy to go to that streaming player rather than spend their money.
I'd rather spend my money. The more I spend on them, then the more they will continue to perform. Plus they deserve it. (Yet to be honest, no amount of money could ever equal the joy they bring to us everyday.) I really hope that these "fringers" are so few in number that they won't affect the sales of Libera in anyway. Hopefully, the "core supporters" will kick the "fringers" butt in this matter.