All tracks of Peace on Amazon

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

irishoreo wrote:
plumpuff6 wrote:
irishoreo wrote:only thing is mini-james isn't toooo mini anymore. and hes the same age as kavana and from what i heard he and kavana have similar voices but he doesnt go as high....i think its prob Freddie
On the Libera 360 site, it listed Mini-James' birthday year as 1998, as well as Kavana's. Doesn't it seem like Mini-James is younger though? Flynn's birthday year was 1999, and I thought he was older than Mini-James.

i was NOT AWARE THAT LIBERA360 WAS BACK UP!!!!! YAAAAAY ANOTHER AWESOME LIBERA SITE!!!
The Japanese programme from last year says he was a '99.
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

irishoreo wrote:only thing is mini-james isn't toooo mini anymore. and hes the same age as kavana and from what i heard he and kavana have similar voices but he doesnt go as high....i think its prob Freddie
James Mordaunt and Freddie Ingles have similar accents and might sound the same when they sing. Kavana Crossley's accent is rather distinct in that he stresses consonants.

If you look for the clips of their 2008 and 2009 tours, there are samples of Freddie's spoken and singing voice as well
as Kavana's regular speaking voice.

The vocalist on "Touch the Sky", from the get-go of "Climb a Tree" with the long stess on the consonant "l" sound exactly like Kavana.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Wasn't there a mix up on Tom's birthday on japanese programs a couple years ago?.........And our main site says 98 as well
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

JoelinMkt wrote:
James Mordaunt and Freddie Ingles have similar accents and might sound the same when they sing. Kavana Crossley's accent is rather distinct in that he stresses consonants.

If you look for the clips of their 2008 and 2009 tours, there are samples of Freddie's spoken and singing voice as well
as Kavana's regular speaking voice.

The vocalist on "Touch the Sky", from the get-go of "Climb a Tree" with the long stess on the consonant "l" sound exactly like Kavana.

Hum...have to watch for that....
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

shame there seems to be no Liam.
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

dani wrote:shame there seems to be no Liam.

Recedant vitera, nova sint omnia???
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JoelinMkt wrote:
dani wrote:shame there seems to be no Liam.

Recedant vitera, nova sint omnia???
I had to google what you said and i came up with this " Let the old depart, let all jubilation be fresh"
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Have we decided whos singing deep peace?

Oh and has anybody on here ripped the Lullyby track yet as can they send it to me if they do please as we know its not on the album :)

I am sure people out there have already ripped the album.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:Have we decided whos singing deep peace?

Oh and has anybody on here ripped the Lullyby track yet as can they send it to me if they do please as we know its not on the album :)

I'm wondering if Deep Peace is Alex or Jakob... It really sounds like Alex, to me... But I don't know...

There is another voice on Deep Peace, too. At least two soloists, I think.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

libera36 wrote:

I'm wondering if Deep Peace is Alex or Jakob... It really sounds like Alex, to me... But I don't know...

Alex does deserve a solo :)

Nonbody has mentioned " How do i sing" i think this is another amazing track by them.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:
libera36 wrote:

Alex does deserve a solo :)

Nonbody has mentioned " How do i sing" i think this is another amazing track by them.
Yeah, I love "How Shall I Sing" too! I think its Ralph singing the solo. It sounds like his speaking voice, to me.

[youtube][/youtube]

^ The Christmas video has clips of a lot of the boys who are possibly soloists, talking. ^
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Got to say this is shaping up to be one of there strongest albums to date and this is without Tom so just proves they are just as strong or even stronger as this is shaping up better than New Dawn imo.
hynks

Post by hynks »

For Deep Peace, I think James Threadgill :)
Sorry I'm too bad in english !
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

hynks wrote:For Deep Peace, I think James Threadgill :)

Cool looking at your picture i am hoping Stefan gets a solo as he was amazing on the Salva Me parts last year. Hopefully its him on The Fountain.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I've gone for Flynn or Mini James for 'Touch the Sky' - although to be honest, we are all just guessing really for the young 'uns. Even if you managed to attend a concert last year and hear Freddie/Mini James (Prayer), or even rarer Flynn (May the Road Rise Up - I think he only sung this once in Arundel), it's still not enough to be totally confident of pinning their voices to a solo.

We need to hear a lot more of them to be totally sure, in contrast to Ben and Josh who most of us can identify straight away.