Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote: LoL i know its the worse thing to say as it means " its totally you" hahah thats why i said it to you :lol:
Cheers, I think :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote: LoL i know its the worse thing to say as it means " its totally you" hahah thats why i said it to you :lol:
Cheers, I think :wink:
Well you shouldnt like the Lamb :shock: :) and to be fair it will serve me right if i love Lullaby now.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

I noticed that "Lacrymosa" is on the track list for Peace, and I was wondering if Mini-Ben was going to reprise his role as the soloist, or if a new boy would. I'd like to hear Mini-Ben again, now that his voice has grown, but I also wouldn't mind hearing a new boy sing it. Maybe Flynn or Daniel? I'm not sure which of the newer boys would sound best, as I haven't heard any of them solo. :(
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I like 'The Lamb' - It's a relatively simple, no frills 'a capella' song, that's very well vocalised and serves it's purpose well. Sounds even sweeter when served with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
plumpuff6 wrote:I noticed that "Lacrymosa" is on the track list for Peace, and I was wondering if Mini-Ben was going to reprise his role as the soloist, or if a new boy would. I'd like to hear Mini-Ben again, now that his voice has grown, but I also wouldn't mind hearing a new boy sing it. Maybe Flynn or Daniel? I'm not sure which of the newer boys would sound best, as I haven't heard any of them solo. :(
I was wondering this too, will it be Min-Ben's (and this is were we really have to say mini, because Big Ben did sing Lacyrmosa too) or a new version by one of the new boys. Time will tell.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Time will tell.
Nicely said lol
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:
Nicely said lol
Surely, it should be Peace will tell, no?

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yorkie wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
Nicely said lol
I'm not seeing the sense of it.....
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Alot of times, in the past, when you saw an older song repeated on a new cd, it was just the same version as the original used to fill up space. Example, on Angel Voices, the version of I Am The Day on that is Ben Crawley's original version. Josh and Sam have never had a studio recording of their version beyond the live cd.
So, until the cd actually comes out, I'd say it is a 50/50 chance of it being new or rerun.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

TEB wrote:Alot of times, in the past, when you saw an older song repeated on a new cd, it was just the same version as the original used to fill up space. Example, on Angel Voices, the version of I Am The Day on that is Ben Crawley's original version. Josh and Sam have never had a studio recording of their version beyond the live cd.
So, until the cd actually comes out, I'd say it is a 50/50 chance of it being new or rerun.
Hello Tom,

I am assuming that this statement is regarding "Lacrymossa", right?
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
TEB wrote:Alot of times, in the past, when you saw an older song repeated on a new cd, it was just the same version as the original used to fill up space. Example, on Angel Voices, the version of I Am The Day on that is Ben Crawley's original version. Josh and Sam have never had a studio recording of their version beyond the live cd.
Hello Tom,

Yes.
I should have hit "quote". I forgot. My bad.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

TEB wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:
Hello Tom,

Yes.
I should have hit "quote". I forgot. My bad.
Thanks. Well, let us find out when the album comes out. Meanwhile two more days until Super Bowl Sunday...just joking. I am not a big football fan. More of a baseball and tennis fan.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Re: Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Post by lacrymosa2 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:It's adapted from the second mouvement from the Mozart "Concerto For Clarinet And Orchestra In A", with arrangement Robert Prizeman.
I would not be surprised if the upcoming track, "Ave Virgo", had Steven Geraghty on the clarinet.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Re: Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Post by irishoreo »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:It's adapted from the second mouvement from the Mozart "Concerto For Clarinet And Orchestra In A", with arrangement Robert Prizeman.
I would not be surprised if the upcoming track, "Ave Virgo", had Steven Geraghty on the clarinet.
More than likely....honestly Liam plays cello and Josh plays clarinet...i wonder if they will ever contribute to backing music on their perspective instruments....as well as Callum who plays Piano(give RP a break lol)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
Nicely said lol
We'll know for sure when we get the next album, which is called.......

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yorkie wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
We'll know for sure when we get the next album, which is called.......

:P