Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

RiseInGlory

Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Post by RiseInGlory »

Both the French Libera-Dream forum and the Chinese fan forum on Baidu are reporting this

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3744332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of the titles are in Japanese so I'm going to take a stab at translating them

1. Ave Virgo (?) - Japanese title appears to be misspelled
2. Faithful Heart
3. Lacrymosa
4. Time
5. Adoro
6. O Sanctissima
7. Deep Peace
8. How Shall I Sing
9. Lead, Kindly Light
10. Exsultate
11. Panis Angelicus
12. Lullaby
13. Trees
Bonus Tracks:
14. Mother of God
15. How Can I Keep From Singing
16. Heaven
17. Far Away
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

I wonder if the Lacrymosa on this album is the one set to Aquarium from Carnival of the Animals of Camille Saint-Saens. Didn't they just release that one in New Dawn.

If this is the Saint-Saens melody, I wonder who did the solo (Probably not Ben Philipp since he did the New Dawn version).

Honestly, I was starting to think of Lacrymosa as the song sung solo by people named Ben.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
dani
Diamond Member

Re: Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Post by dani »

RiseInGlory wrote:Both the French Libera-Dream forum and the Chinese fan forum on Baidu are reporting this

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3744332" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of the titles are in Japanese so I'm going to take a stab at translating them

2. Faithful Heart
3. Lacrymosa
4. Time
5. Adoro
6. O Sanctissima
7. Deep Peace
8. How Shall I Sing
9. Lead, Kindly Light
10. Exsultate
11. Panis Angelicus
12. Lullaby
13. Trees
Bonus Tracks:
14. Mother of God
16. Heaven
17. Far Away

Good news that it looks like a pretty much brand new album with a few songs they have done before.
I am also hoping the first track could mean Ave Verum as that would make the album for me.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

RiseInGlory wrote:Both the French Libera-Dream forum and the Chinese fan forum on Baidu are reporting this

2. Faithful Heart
3. Lacrymosa
4. Time
5. Adoro
6. O Sanctissima
7. Deep Peace
8. How Shall I Sing
9. Lead, Kindly Light
10. Exsultate
11. Panis Angelicus
12. Lullaby
13. Trees
Bonus Tracks:
14. Mother of God
16. Heaven
17. Far Away
Looks great!! I hope #1 is Ave Verum!! I expect that Lead, Kindly Light will have a solo, Deep Peace already has a solo (assuming it is the same version), and Panis Angelicus will probably have a duet.... any more speculation??
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

libera36 wrote:Looks great!! I hope #1 is Ave Verum!!
Sorry to deceive you but it's not :lol: :wink:

It's adapted from the second mouvement from the Mozart "Concerto For Clarinet And Orchestra In A", with arrangement Robert Prizeman.
This is also on the sound track of the movie "Out of Africa" :)

have a look on the french forum :)
We have already analyzed almost all the tracks using the details gived by the track-list from another japanese site :)

Only two tracks remain totally unknown at this time.

I'm so impatient to hear that new CD, seems to be really great ! :D

(listening to the original song, I bet one of my favorite will be the second track, "Faithful Heart", from Beth Nielsen Chapman ! :) )
I'm soooo sooo impatient to hear that song in the wide place of a church at a futur concert !!!! :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
libera36 wrote:Looks great!! I hope #1 is Ave Verum!!
Sorry to deceive you but it's not :lol: :wink:

It's adapted from the second mouvement from the Mozart "Concerto For Clarinet And Orchestra In A", with arrangement Robert Prizeman.
This is also on the sound track of the movie "Out of Africa" :)

have a look on the french forum :)
We have already analyzed almost all the tracks using the details gived by the track-list from another japanese site :)

Only two tracks remain totally unknown at this time.

I'm so impatient to hear that new CD, seems to be really great ! :D

(listening to the original song, I bet one of my favorite will be the second track, "Faithful Heart", from Beth Nielsen Chapman ! :) )
I'm soooo sooo impatient to hear that song in the wide place of a church at a futur concert !!!! :D

Wow thanks for all the videos :)

One thing tho one video does not make sense, you said deep peace was sung on the 1988 album but that video has Steven G in it and he was about 2 years of age in 1988.
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Since they did Orinoco Flow from Enya, I wonder if this is what "Trees" is going to be.

[youtube][/youtube]
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dani wrote:One thing tho one video does not make sense, you said deep peace was sung on the 1988 album but that video has Steven G in it and he was about 2 years of age in 1988.
Gotcha ! :lol: (sorry for the confusion ;) )

Well, the video was just to have an illustration.
The song was indeed published on the 1988 album "Sing for ever" :

There is 3 or 4 "deep peace" Libera's video on youtube, none of them was filmed in 1988 ;)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
dani wrote:One thing tho one video does not make sense, you said deep peace was sung on the 1988 album but that video has Steven G in it and he was about 2 years of age in 1988.
Gotcha ! :lol: (sorry for the confusion ;) )

Well, the video was just to have an illustration.
The song was indeed published on the 1988 album "Sing for ever" :

There is 3 or 4 "deep peace" Libera's video on youtube, none of them was filmed in 1988 ;)
Thanks for clearing that up :)

Also is the song really that short ? 1 min 30secs
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

no, it's about 3mn long.
Again, the video choosed from youtube is just to have a little preview of what will be on the new CD, it represents nothing more than that :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

jesuspeace34 wrote:Since they did Orinoco Flow from Enya, I wonder if this is what "Trees" is going to be.
I hope your right, I would love to see that song vocalised by Libera. March 8th seems so long away now, I just want to listen to all the tracks now. I wonder in the bonus tracks on the Japanese release will be the same as the European one. After all Eternal wasn't released in Japan.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:no, it's about 3mn long.
Again, the video choosed from youtube is just to have a little preview of what will be on the new CD, it represents nothing more than that :)
Thanks for answing my questions , i would ask on your forum but i dont speak french :)

So exciting by this time tomorrow we will have heard Time :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

dani wrote:Thanks for answing my questions , i would ask on your forum but i dont speak french :)
Feel free to express yourself in english on the french forum if needed, english is welcomed :)
dani wrote:So exciting by this time tomorrow we will have heard Time :)
Yes, so excited too !! It's not everyday that we have the luck to discover a new Libera song !! D
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
dani wrote:Thanks for answing my questions , i would ask on your forum but i dont speak french :)
Feel free to express yourself in english on the french forum if needed, english is welcomed :)
Cool il join your forum tomorow afternoon :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

2. Faithful Heart
3. Lacrymosa
4. Time
5. Adoro
6. O Sanctissima
7. Deep Peace
8. How Shall I Sing
9. Lead, Kindly Light
10. Exsultate
11. Panis Angelicus
12. Lullaby
13. Trees
Bonus Tracks:
14. Mother of God
16. Heaven
17. Far Away
Deep Peace! Freakin' awesome! I've really wanted to hear a new version of this song after I listened to the Sing Forever album. In his prime, I think Josh Madine could have pulled off that light, airy, soothing solo.

Could Adoro be a 'spin-off' of Adoro te Devote? Maybe it will be like O Sanctissima, which uses a mix of the words, but has a different melody.

Yay for Panis Angelicus! And I'm so excited to hear the new songs. :)
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall