Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

paopao

Post by paopao »

dani wrote:
paopao wrote:
dani wrote:Coz i am lazy what songs have they taken out of the orignal track listing ?
Lullaby and Trees are missing, or probably renamed. The bonus tracks are not listed too
thanks and the bonus tracks always seemed odd to me as most fans would of had them esp the die hard fans like the japan fans .
Yeah, and the bonus track selections were quite odd too, at least for me :)
But well, Japanese market has been sort of 'special' in Libera's eyes.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paopao wrote:
dani wrote:
paopao wrote: Lullaby and Trees are missing, or probably renamed. The bonus tracks are not listed too
thanks and the bonus tracks always seemed odd to me as most fans would of had them esp the die hard fans like the japan fans .
I agree so thats why it was odd sticking songs on there that had been on at least 2 earlier albums of theres. Would of made much more sense to stick Sakura on it.
paopao

Post by paopao »

dani wrote:
paopao wrote:
dani wrote:
I agree so thats why it was odd sticking songs on there that had been on at least 2 earlier albums of theres. Would of made much more sense to stick Sakura on it.
If the track list we have now is the final list, i would be a little disappointed cuz my fave song Hymn to Beauty from the US tour doesn't make it into the list. i think Sakura is quite appropriate to be included in the Japanese release, considering what they've done with Bayan Ko.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Holy crapola Batman - ask and ye shall receive........

Not had chance to check this out yet as my internet is frozen and cant get enough bandwidth to look at stuff on YouTube but if this is real then a hint of Sakura may be revealed :D

[youtube][/youtube]
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie that video was posted in December but you can never have to much Sakura ;)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Yorkie that video was posted in December but you can never have to much Sakura ;)
Was it? How come I missed that. And more to the point why didn't you tell me about it :?:

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:Yorkie that video was posted in December but you can never have to much Sakura ;)
Was it? How come I missed that. And more to the point why didn't you tell me about it :?:
Coz i assumed you knew about it. Think it must of been in the video sub forum :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Coz i assumed you knew about it. Think it must of been in the video sub forum :)
Well, you could have told me before I posted it and made myself look a right fool :lol:

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Well, you could have told me before I posted it and made myself look a right fool :lol:
you do that all by yourself without any help from me !! lol
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:

BUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!!!!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

irishoreo wrote:
dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

BUUUUUURRRRRNNNNN!!!!
:D :) :o :lol: :roll: :wink: :!:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

paopao wrote:The Fountain (Based On Prelude In C Minor)
I wonder which Prelude they will be interpreting? So far, Bach, Chopin, and Rachmaninoff are the famous composers that had a C Minor prelude in their compositions.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

20th Prelude

Post by lacrymosa2 »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
I wonder which Prelude they will be interpreting? So far, Bach, Chopin, and Rachmaninoff are the famous composers that had a C Minor prelude in their compositions.
From EMI Classic's website:http://www.emiclassics.com/releaseabout.php?rid=49790
The programme comprises songs drawn from plainsong and traditional hymns, based on themes by Mozart, Saint-Saëns, César Franck and Chopin and by Robert Prizeman and John Rutter.
I believe that they will be interpreting the 20th Prelude from Chopin's 24 Preludes, Op. 28
paopao

Post by paopao »

Another website shows the same tracklisting as the Japanese HMV site :
http://www.prestoclassical.co.uk/r/EMI/6264782
lacrymosa2 wrote:
i have no idea about that either, where's fan_de_Lok when we need him? :)
paopao

Re: 20th Prelude

Post by paopao »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:
From EMI Classic's website:http://www.emiclassics.com/releaseabout.php?rid=49790
The programme comprises songs drawn from plainsong and traditional hymns, based on themes by Mozart, Saint-Saëns, César Franck and Chopin and by Robert Prizeman and John Rutter.
I believe that they will be interpreting the 20th Prelude from Chopin's 24 Preludes, Op. 28
oh, great! thanks, that was fast :D