Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Re: Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Post by dani »

irishoreo wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:It's adapted from the second mouvement from the Mozart "Concerto For Clarinet And Orchestra In A", with arrangement Robert Prizeman.
I would not be surprised if the upcoming track, "Ave Virgo", had Steven Geraghty on the clarinet.
More than likely....honestly Liam plays cello and Josh plays clarinet...i wonder if they will ever contribute to backing music on their perspective instruments....as well as Callum who plays Piano(give RP a break lol)
How do you know this ?

I love the fact you see Steven playing so many instruments for Libera.

I wonder what has made Steven , Ben and Sam stay on and help out so long as nobody else has done that and there have been many boys over the years.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Re: Peace - Japanese Tracklist

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote: I would not be surprised if the upcoming track, "Ave Virgo", had Steven Geraghty on the clarinet.
More than likely....honestly Liam plays cello and Josh plays clarinet...i wonder if they will ever contribute to backing music on their perspective instruments....as well as Callum who plays Piano(give RP a break lol)
How do you know this ?

I love the fact you see Steven playing so many instruments for Libera.

I wonder what has made Steven , Ben and Sam stay on and help out so long as nobody else has done that and there have been many boys over the years.
On Youtube i had found a radio interview where Liam admits to playing cello and Josh admits to playing....how do you embed youtube videos on this forum? i
ll find it and share it.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Here you go:

[youtube][/youtube]

Josh talks about playing piano and clarinet around the 0:46 mark. Liam's is around the 1:48 mark.

irishoreo, all you need is to use the youtube tags which you can see when you post a reply, and insert the youtube url between them. So it will look like this:

[ youtube ][/youtube ]

Except without the space
Last edited by carina_gino20 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

[youtube][/youtube]

i think i figured it out.....
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

carina_gino20 wrote:Here you go:

[youtube][/youtube]

Josh talks about playing piano and clarinet around the 0:46 mark. Liam's is around the 1:48 mark.

irishoreo, all you need is to use the youtube tags which you can see when you post a reply, and insert the youtube url between them. So it will look like this:

[ youtube ][/youtube ]

Except without the space

As you posted that i had just figured it out lol but thank you!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Thanks for the video .

Loving Bens answer on he wants somebody with Money and everybody laughing . Got to admit at 14 i was a gold digger as well haha. Guess thats part of growing up :lol:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Would definitely love the older boys to stay on and perhaps help out like irishoreo has mentioned. Maybe they could form an orchestra themselves, Liam (cello), Josh (Clarinet), Josh, Liam, Tom, Tiarnan, Callum (Piano/keyboards), any violin/viola, trumpet, flute, players amongst them, I wonder..
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

xsakurax wrote:Would definitely love the older boys to stay on and perhaps help out like irishoreo has mentioned. Maybe they could form an orchestra themselves, Liam (cello), Josh (Clarinet), Josh, Liam, Tom, Tiarnan, Callum (Piano/keyboards), any violin/viola, trumpet, flute, players amongst them, I wonder..
hello i play the violin all so mandlean as will i sing alo tof songs u can find me on youtube and see what i sing i am really a mucis person like libera is so its fun and i enjoy singing a lot some time i can fallow a libera cd calld love and mracy and i can find what key they are in i play by ear so i fall along so i am the fan of libera and mucis a s hehehe from jenna
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Album date has been moved up to 1st March in the u,k

Woo-hoo :D :D
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:Album date has been moved up to 1st March in the u,k

Woo-hoo :D :D
thanks dani i hope to get it soon
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

jennaluvspbr wrote:
thanks dani i hope to get it soon[/quote]

Yep really happy we now get the album first and also hopefully means that soon we will get to heard so audios of the album. On most sites you get little snippets of songs.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie also means you can cancel your £37 album of Peace as we now get it early ;)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:Yorkie also means you can cancel your £37 album of Peace as we now get it early ;)
You're way behind the game dani, but thank you for your kind thoughts :D Patrick and I were discussing this somewhere around here this morning.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:Yorkie also means you can cancel your £37 album of Peace as we now get it early ;)
You're way behind the game dani, but thank you for your kind thoughts :D Patrick and I were discussing this somewhere around here this morning.

aww so i was not first to know :shock: lol
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:

aww so i was not first to know :shock: lol
Nah, see the thread about the US release date of Peace also in the News section 8)
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love