What will the new album be called

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

What will the new album be called

Post by Yorkie »

OK, I stole this idea from a poster on the Yahoo group (all credit therefore to Paracletelux who came up with this).

"After the switch to the EMI label, the titles of all major releases have been English and one or two words: Free, Visions, Angel Voices, New Dawn, and Eternal.

One word guesses: Harmony, Chant, Enchanted/Enchantment, Imagine, Sanctuary, Ascent, Inspire, Fantasy/Fantasie, Sacred, Pure, Together, Beyond, Ephemeral, Peace, Serenade, Aria, Secret, Paradise, Anthem, Echoes, Dream/Dreams, Prayer, Lullabye, Sing, Gloria, Sakura.

Longer guesses: Into Paradise, A New Heaven, River of Dreams, Far Away, Moments of Time, Love and Mercy, You Were There, Never Alone, Fly Away, Spirit of Music/Spirit of Song, Coming Home, In Dreams, Always With You."

So, want to have a guess - feel free to draw on Paracletelux's suggestions above or come up with your own.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

I think "New Day 2"
Narnian

Re: What will the new album be called

Post by Narnian »

Yorkie wrote: River of Dreams
Seems good for me... But... there is more than 2 words LOL
:roll: :oops:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

In Dreams is the name of Joseph McManners one and only cd. I doubt they could use it.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I have a feeling it might be a latin word or phrase.. Hmm.. just my guess though..
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

On second thought, this is unlikely. (It's from an older thread here.)

TEB -- at least in the US, I'm pretty sure titles cannot be copyrighted, so there's no legal reason why Libera couldn't make an album "In Dreams." It still probably wouldn't be the neighborly thing to do, of course, and would be rather confusing, so they probably still would avoid it.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, I'm all for Libera - Imagine, with their cover of John Lennon's Imagine on it!

And what about that picture?? I found it at this website: http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?prm=U=14:P ... 01:P1=0096

Its not an old picture, could it have been taken at the photo shoot they did in the Philippines?? Possibly, the shoot for the new album??
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Ooh, I like that picture :)
paopao

Post by paopao »

libera36 wrote:Well, I'm all for Libera - Imagine, with their cover of John Lennon's Imagine on it!

And what about that picture?? I found it at this website: http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?prm=U=14:P ... 01:P1=0096

Its not an old picture, could it have been taken at the photo shoot they did in the Philippines?? Possibly, the shoot for the new album??
nice pic, Liam reminds me of Michael H though
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Yorkie wrote:OK, I stole this idea from a poster on the Yahoo group (all credit therefore to Paracletelux who came up with this).

"After the switch to the EMI label, the titles of all major releases have been English and one or two words: Free, Visions, Angel Voices, New Dawn, and Eternal.

One word guesses: Harmony, Chant, Enchanted/Enchantment, Imagine, Sanctuary, Ascent, Inspire, Fantasy/Fantasie, Sacred, Pure, Together, Beyond, Ephemeral, Peace, Serenade, Aria, Secret, Paradise, Anthem, Echoes, Dream/Dreams, Prayer, Lullabye, Sing, Gloria, Sakura.

Longer guesses: Into Paradise, A New Heaven, River of Dreams, Far Away, Moments of Time, Love and Mercy, You Were There, Never Alone, Fly Away, Spirit of Music/Spirit of Song, Coming Home, In Dreams, Always With You."

So, want to have a guess - feel free to draw on Paracletelux's suggestions above or come up with your own.
You really came up with a great list of ideas. I think that ephemeral would be a good title.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

What about :

LIBERATION :D
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Liberation wrote:What about :

LIBERATION :D

Libera: LIBERATION. I like how that sounds. :D
Last edited by jesuspeace34 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

DrewE wrote:Image

On second thought, this is unlikely. (It's from an older thread here.)

TEB -- at least in the US, I'm pretty sure titles cannot be copyrighted, so there's no legal reason why Libera couldn't make an album "In Dreams." It still probably wouldn't be the neighborly thing to do, of course, and would be rather confusing, so they probably still would avoid it.
Nice picture and album cover design. All it needs are the boys in it somewhere.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

jesuspeace34 wrote: You really came up with a great list of ideas. I think that ephemeral would be a good title.
Can't take the credit I'm afraid - stole the entire thing :oops:

p.s. all - I'm having trouble with my computer/internet at the moment so I may not be around much.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

"Memorare"
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!