What will the new album be called

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

dani wrote:

I should have written "spent" instead of "spend". I am not really certain if they still spend time together. I know Joe's parents live some distance from London. Since Joe and Ed were very close friends, I am pretty sure they still do stay in touch.

As far as missing boys in the photos go, Tom Cully is missing as well. Could be the missing ones just weren't able to be at the photo shoot.
Too be honest i dont expect Tom in the photo's as think he has left.

That back row i think will be Josh , Liam and Jon Barrington come April.
What about Sam Leggett? I thought he, Tom and JB were singing the low notes in the Philippine concerts. I hope that Tom has not left, because he has been such an anchor in the group for so long. But if he has, I thank him for all the years he has given to Libera as a wonderful chorister.

Also, what about Josh, come April? Do you think that he will no longer be a treble by then, or not? I'm not sure, but of course it would be great if he was still treble so he could sing a solo, maybe on "Time" (if that is in the concert lineup).
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

Yorkie wrote:Trixie, Moondust, Zowie, Peaches and the rest are just bleaugh. Can't remember if it is the French, Spanish or Italians but anyways when the parent goes to register the kids new name at the Town Hall the clerk can throw out any whacky names. Now that in my opinion is the height of a civilised society :wink:
Well those are better names than the twins that were named Orange Jello and Yellow Jello. Crazy mother named them that because those were the only two foods she could keep down during that last three weeks of her pregnancy :roll:
Dennis
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

plumpuff6 wrote:
dani wrote:

I should have written "spent" instead of "spend". I am not really certain if they still spend time together. I know Joe's parents live some distance from London. Since Joe and Ed were very close friends, I am pretty sure they still do stay in touch.

As far as missing boys in the photos go, Tom Cully is missing as well. Could be the missing ones just weren't able to be at the photo shoot.
Too be honest i dont expect Tom in the photo's as think he has left.

That back row i think will be Josh , Liam and Jon Barrington come April.
What about Sam Leggett? I thought he, Tom and JB were singing the low notes in the Philippine concerts. I hope that Tom has not left, because he has been such an anchor in the group for so long. But if he has, I thank him for all the years he has given to Libera as a wonderful chorister.

Also, what about Josh, come April? Do you think that he will no longer be a treble by then, or not? I'm not sure, but of course it would be great if he was still treble so he could sing a solo, maybe on "Time" (if that is in the concert lineup).
I think I heard Tom in O Sanctissima so it is possible he has recorded with them in some song. As for Sam, I think he will still be part of the group and ill hang in with Alex. I do believe that Sam's a very good support and though he doesn't have any solo except for the ending part in one Sanctus I think he has several solo alto parts before. (In Love and Mercy plus there was a part in SOP Special where in RP asked him to take note of one part). As for Josh, I do hope he would be able to sing Time (and we could be able to hear it too. hehe)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

whitetail1985 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Trixie, Moondust, Zowie, Peaches and the rest are just bleaugh. Can't remember if it is the French, Spanish or Italians but anyways when the parent goes to register the kids new name at the Town Hall the clerk can throw out any whacky names. Now that in my opinion is the height of a civilised society :wink:
Well those are better names than the twins that were named Orange Jello and Yellow Jello. Crazy mother named them that because those were the only two foods she could keep down during that last three weeks of her pregnancy :roll:
Dear Lord, how can it be legal in any civilised country? How can she be left to raise children? To my mind it's child abuse, simple as.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

irishoreo wrote:wooooow i missed alot while I was in slumber :shock: And Yorkie i would agree about the whacky names....but what do you think of my real name....Deshaun

Erm, at the risk of plunging my hefty bulk through some very thin ice in to the frozen lake of resentment that hides below, if I'm being honest it would not make my top 10 names for boys :oops:

On the plus side I would have pronounced it correctly :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Yorkie wrote:
irishoreo wrote:wooooow i missed alot while I was in slumber :shock: And Yorkie i would agree about the whacky names....but what do you think of my real name....Deshaun

Erm, at the risk of plunging my hefty bulk through some very thin ice in to the frozen lake of resentment that hides below, if I'm being honest it would not make my top 10 names for boys :oops:

On the plus side I would have pronounced it correctly :D
Thats all I ask for -_-
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

whitetail1985 wrote:
Thats just wrong and she needs to be shot! Those poor kids...i pray that they change their names BEFORE they hit pre-school!
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

irishoreo wrote:
whitetail1985 wrote:
Thats just wrong and she needs to be shot! Those poor kids...i pray that they change their names BEFORE they hit pre-school!
I know right. As a teacher, I see how kids make fun of normal names. Just think what they could do with names like that. The sad thing is is that I have heard of kids having worse names.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

While we are on this subject,
I like Kavana. I like him alot. But, what were his parents thinking as well??????
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

TEB wrote:While we are on this subject,
I like Kavana. I like him alot. But, what were his parents thinking as well??????
Maybe Kavana is somewhat of a variant of "Cavanaugh", although both names are pronounced differently.
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

Kav's name must be ethnic. If not to his Asian roots then his parents must like Welsh names/variants of Welsh names.

Kav and Tiarnan are the most likely to get the question "How do you pronounce your first name" during a M&G.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Actually I always felt like Kavana's name was interesting, because it is unique without being totally eccentric. Maybe it's an ethnic name? Or maybe a variation of the last name, Kavanaugh?
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
paopao

Post by paopao »

jesuspeace34 wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
whitetail1985 wrote:
I know right. As a teacher, I see how kids make fun of normal names. Just think what they could do with names like that. The sad thing is is that I have heard of kids having worse names.
Chris Martin named his daughter Apple, how cute is that :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yes who names there kid after a brand "Apple" . I am sorry some people should not be allowed kids as that poor kid will be mocked down the line.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:Yes who names there kid after a brand "Apple" . I am sorry some people should not be allowed kids as that poor kid will be mocked down the line.

Kids can be SOOOOO cruel, even more so nowadays. They can make an adult cry if they tried hard enough!