Post by Yorkie »

TEB wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
TEB wrote:Front row from left:
Freddie, Mini James, Flynn and Jame M.
Middle, in front of Liam is Daniel F.
Back row from left:
Jakob, Liam, Joahua and Ben.
Cheers Tom, don't think we've ever posted in real time.
See, if you would download Yahoo Instant Message, we could talk in real time every so often. :wink:
Well, we're still never online at the same time so it probably wouldn't be that useful. You had to get snowed in for that to happen.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

dani wrote:
TEB wrote:Dan isn't really new. He's been friends with Ed and Joe Snelling for quite some time before Joe left.
From videos Dan and Ed do seem close, never knew how people know Joe and Ed was best friends as didnt see any vids where they seemed that close.
I have some stills with Joe and Ed beside each other all the time. Plus I've heard from friends who were around them that they spend alot of time together.
Last edited by TEB on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

TEB wrote:
dani wrote:
TEB wrote:Oh yeah, if you ever meet Jakob at a meet&greet, don't make the mistake of calling him Jake. He will let you know in a heartbeat that it is Jakob. 8)
Good to know as most people shorten people names, i am Danielle but everybody has always called me Dani and i had no say in the shorting of my name.
I was watching a home made video from the Crystal Cathedral M&G and the guy went up to Jakob to ask for an autograph, called him Jake and was told: " It's Jakob!"
Michael Horncastle used to be that way as well. It had to be Michael for a very long time. It has only since he moved to the adult choir that is has become Mike.
I knew about Michael and that could of been so as not to step of the toes of Michael V as he was Mike.

Does anybody find how odd that so many of the boys have the same names. Its like Original has not reached the Libera world :lol:
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yorkie wrote:
TEB wrote:Oh yeah, if you ever meet Jakob at a meet&greet, don't make the mistake of calling him Jake. He will let you know in a heartbeat that it is Jakob. 8)
Hmmh, wonder why his parents spelled it with a k rather than a c? I think the Jakob variant is German???
I have to say, I love it spelled with a k instead of a c. I know loads of Jacob's with a c, but I don't know any Jakob's with a k! More unique, while still keeping it the same name.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Yorkie wrote:
TEB wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Cheers Tom, don't think we've ever posted in real time.
See, if you would download Yahoo Instant Message, we could talk in real time every so often. :wink:
Well, we're still never online at the same time so it probably wouldn't be that useful. You had to get snowed in for that to happen.
Not so much snowed in as it is that I am home at this time of the day. I am home from work during the week by 4pm my time almost everyday. We could still chat in real time for a little bit before you'd need to go to bed. Think about it.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

TEB wrote:
dani wrote:
TEB wrote:Dan isn't really new. He's been friends with Ed and Joe Snelling for quite some time before Joe left.
From videos Dan and Ed do seem close, never knew how people know Joe and Ed was best friends as didnt see any vids where they seemed that close.
I have some stills with Joe and Ed beside each other all the time. Plus I've heard from friends who were around them that they spend alot of time togehter.
Thats cool that they are still friends :) . I do miss Joe as he was such a promising soloest .

Also from all the new promo photos we still have yet to see any of Alfie or Stefan . ( not saying they have left) just we have yet to see them in any of thr shots.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

libera36 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
Hmmh, wonder why his parents spelled it with a k rather than a c? I think the Jakob variant is German???
I have to say, I love it spelled with a k instead of a c. I know loads of Jacob's with a c, but I don't know any Jakob's with a k! More unique, while still keeping it the same name.
Well, you might be beginning to form an image of me as a set in my ways Victorian traditionalist - and you'd be right. Whilst I'm ok with Jakob, if a name isn't in the bible then you have no business giving it to a child (obviously I'm talking about western based cultures here) :evil:

Trixie, Moondust, Zowie, Peaches and the rest are just bleaugh. Can't remember if it is the French, Spanish or Italians but anyways when the parent goes to register the kids new name at the Town Hall the clerk can throw out any whacky names. Now that in my opinion is the height of a civilised society :wink:
Last edited by Yorkie on Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

dani wrote:
TEB wrote:
dani wrote:
I have some stills with Joe and Ed beside each other all the time. Plus I've heard from friends who were around them that they spend alot of time togehter.
Thats cool that they are still friends :) . I do miss Joe as he was such a promising soloest .

Also from all the new promo photos we still have yet to see any of Alfie or Stefan . ( not saying they have left) just we have yet to see them in any of thr shots.
I should have written "spent" instead of "spend". I am not really certain if they still spend time together. I know Joe's parents live some distance from London. Since Joe and Ed were very close friends, I am pretty sure they still do stay in touch.

As far as missing boys in the photos go, Tom Cully is missing as well. Could be the missing ones just weren't able to be at the photo shoot.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I should have written "spent" instead of "spend". I am not really certain if they still spend time together. I know Joe's parents live some distance from London. Since Joe and Ed were very close friends, I am pretty sure they still do stay in touch.

As far as missing boys in the photos go, Tom Cully is missing as well. Could be the missing ones just weren't able to be at the photo shoot.
Too be honest i dont expect Tom in the photo's as think he has left.

That back row i think will be Josh , Liam and Jon Barrington come April.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:
TEB wrote:
dani wrote:

Alfie and Stefan were both in the "Time" video, though.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I know was just pointing out we have yet to see them in promo's .
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:

I know was just pointing out we have yet to see them in promo's .
Ohh, ok. :)
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

wooooow i missed alot while I was in slumber :shock: And Yorkie i would agree about the whacky names....but what do you think of my real name....Deshaun
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I used to work with someone whose nephew was named Deshaun so I even know how to pronounce it. Day- Shawn.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

TEB wrote:I used to work with someone whose nephew was named Deshaun so I even know how to pronounce it. Day- Shawn.

THANK YOU!!! FOR THE LOVE OF HEAVEN EVEN SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET CAN SAY MY NAME RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

lol sorry, you don;t know how frustrating it is to consistently have to correct people AFTER i tell them how my name is said....i want so much to just put the french accent above the 'e' but it costs too muhc money to have it changed >.<