What will the new album be called

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

plumpuff6 wrote:
TEB wrote:While we are on this subject,
I like Kavana. I like him alot. But, what were his parents thinking as well??????
Actually I always felt like Kavana's name was interesting, because it is unique without being totally eccentric. Maybe it's an ethnic name? Or maybe a variation of the last name, Kavanaugh?
Kavana is a really nice name. I agree of it being interesting without being eccentric.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

dani wrote:Yes who names there kid after a brand "Apple" . I am sorry some people should not be allowed kids as that poor kid will be mocked down the line.
I know several people who are named Apple. I always thought it's a bit off but their personality kinda matches their names. hahaha Cherry Pie is weirder though. And oh, I also think Kavana's pretty unique name. I really like it. :)
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Kavana is an original name but it sounds like its something that should be in Cuba no?
paopao

Post by paopao »

irishoreo wrote:Kavana is an original name but it sounds like its something that should be in Cuba no?
That would be Havana :)
I thought Kavana is a Gaelic name or some sort of ancient stuff?
aaden

Post by aaden »

im prety sure that his name comes from middle eastern origen. his sisters name is also unique and indian. also starts with a "k" as well
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

aaden wrote:im prety sure that his name comes from middle eastern origen. his sisters name is also unique and indian. also starts with a "k" as well
You know more of his family? or is that common knowledge and im just really behind -_-
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

irishoreo wrote:
aaden wrote:im prety sure that his name comes from middle eastern origen. his sisters name is also unique and indian. also starts with a "k" as well
You know more of his family? or is that common knowledge and im just really behind -_-
First things first... where did you get the pic on your avatar? Me likee... (Okay, I digress... Sorry).

Regarding the Crossley's - Its a fairly easy thing to "stumble upon" in an innocent search. I apologize about not elaborating because I abide by the Forum's rule of maintaining the highest respect for the privacy of the boys.

... but since part of the cat is out of the bag, aaden's disclosure is factual.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

JoelinMkt wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
First things first... where did you get the pic on your avatar? Me likee... (Okay, I digress... Sorry).

Regarding the Crossley's - Its a fairly easy thing to "stumble upon" in an innocent search. I apologize about not elaborating because I abide by the Forum's rule of maintaining the highest respect for the privacy of the boys.

... but since part of the cat is out of the bag, aaden's disclosure is factual.

ahhh quite true. No worries i'm just going to take your guys word for it and i'm not actually going to search...thats just stalkerish and I do NOT wanna be that guy lol