Philippines release of New Dawn

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Thanks Yorkie!
I hadn't realised you could get it on the UK itunes, so now ive got it!
Danie :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

danieb88 wrote:Thanks Yorkie!
You're welcome :D Haven't decided whether to buy it yet - not 100% sure on that track. I love Sakura, wish I could get that.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
You're welcome :D Haven't decided whether to buy it yet - not 100% sure on that track. I love Sakura, wish I could get that.
I know right . I think Yorkie you should contact Rob and ask him to release it.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
I just might now that I have his home address :wink:

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
I just might now that I have his home address :wink:
haha or just write to St Phillips makes it look a bit less stalky :p just putting that out there lol!!!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:haha or just write to St Phillips makes it look a bit less stalky :p just putting that out there lol!!!
Stalky? Do you think that's we he might have run off when I started to chat to him in the gents toilet at Tesco that time. Or when I offered to buy him a drink in that pub. Or like when I asked to for his autograph when he was trying on some new pants in Marks & Sparks or............

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:haha or just write to St Phillips makes it look a bit less stalky :p just putting that out there lol!!!
Stalky? Do you think that's we he might have run off when I started to chat to him in the gents toilet at Tesco that time. Or when I offered to buy him a drink in that pub. Or like when I asked to for his autograph when he was trying on some new pants in Marks & Sparks or............
LoL

No wonder when i went to the Post office the other day i saw your picture up!!!
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
LoL

No wonder when i went to the Post office the other day i saw your picture up!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Yorkie wrote:

HMMMMM!! I have a friend who is a captain in the Pennsylvania State Police and he commands the Special Crimes Division. I wonder if I should have him run your name in the computer once?! :roll: :wink:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i ordered a copy from ebay, and it should be here any day now.

not too excited to have paid for an entirely new album just to get one song, especially with the shipping cost, but I just had to have Bayan Ko.

soooo excited for March though!!!!!!!!!!!
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I've been listening to it a few times today. The first time I heard it, I preferred the live recording because of the applause and because I was there.haha.

But listening to the track again and again, it evokes a different feeling than the live one. That one was more emotional, evokes a lot more patriotic feelings. This one has a more soothing effect, especially if you concentrate on the harmonies. Just pure, sweet, lovely voices singing an anthem close to my Filipino heart. Either way, as Tom would say, it's 'Magic'.

I just noticed one mistake there. In his solo, I think mini-Ben started pronouncing "nahalina" as "nay-halina". :lol: It should be a short a. Nonetheless, it's still the best performance that I've ever heard of of this song.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

I am starting to get the impression that Ben must be a really smart lad. He doesn't just land solos, he lands solos
in foreign languages and in Latin.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JoelinMkt wrote:I am starting to get the impression that Ben must be a really smart lad. He doesn't just land solos, he lands solos
He goes to a great school and learns latin so im guessing stuff like languages are easy for him to pick up. In state schools you dont do Latin and you learn mainly French or Spanish but with his school im guessing he gets a lot more options opened to him and picking up langueages would be easier for him than some of the other boys.
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

dani wrote:
JoelinMkt wrote:I am starting to get the impression that Ben must be a really smart lad. He doesn't just land solos, he lands solos
He goes to a great school and learns latin so im guessing stuff like languages are easy for him to pick up. In state schools you dont do Latin and you learn mainly French or Spanish but with his school im guessing he gets a lot more options opened to him and picking up langueages would be easier for him than some of the other boys.
He did mention on the SOP special that he did take high level Latin in school.

I doubt though that Ben takes Tagalog - which for makes the whole solo thing amazing since Tagalog relates neither to English nor to Latin in terms of rules of grammar, syntax or pronunciation.

Robert could have arranged the song to be sung by the enseble. He's got to have some probable cause to have decided, "Let the lad sing solo, he can pull it off."

Can't blame Ben for mispronouncing some words though because I've been speaking Tagalog for eighty percent of my life and I still mispronounce words and misconstruct sentences.
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

1 or two years ago I remember to have read somewhere something about MiniBen as learning French at his school but was not loving this because being boring and useless ! :lol:
I hope he have changed a little his mind from then ;)