When will we get the next 'all new' CD?

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Karppoo

Re: When will we get the next 'all new' CD?

Post by Karppoo »

I can't wait next Libera's CD. Hope it is going out soon, please. And how about real concert video (in some cathedral). In Leiden is was so unreal that Libera concert is in the live. Lighs, moves and so on... Please some video?? or if I'm dreaming it....
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Karppoo wrote:I can't wait next Libera's CD. Hope it is going out soon, please. And how about real concert video (in some cathedral). In Leiden is was so unreal that Libera concert is in the live. Lighs, moves and so on... Please some video?? or if I'm dreaming it....
I'm sure we would all like a concert DVD, but we have had this conversation already. I don't think it will happen anytime soon, if at all. I think the best we could hope for, is a completely new CD, but at best, I think it will be a compilation of their current or older material with maybe just a couple of new songs as a bonus. I would put money on their new song, as we heard at Guildford, being included on the CD.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Karppoo

Post by Karppoo »

Yes.I think it going that way... But hope new cd is coming in this year..
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

It looks like "The Moon is my Heart" will probably not be included - if the owners wouldn't allow the video to be realeased I'm pretty sure they won't allow it on an album.
alpha

Post by alpha »

There was a small mention in the programme from the London Christmas concert that there would be a new CD in 2014.
Nothing more, nothing less.
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

alpha wrote:There was a small mention in the programme from the London Christmas concert that there would be a new CD in 2014.
It said "There are also some songs being performed this evening which will be included on a brand new Libera Album due for release in 2014"

I hope it will include "Hymn to Mary", "Corpus Christi Carol" and "I'm Dreaming of Home". Perhaps it will also include "Voca Me" and the video that was made of this in Armagh will be used as a promo.

Any guesses for the title?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yes I noticed that too. So something to look forward to next year. Those song selections John, get the vote of confidence from me too.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Are there (m)any other songs that Libera performs that have yet to be released internationally?
Just wondering and not in a position to research until I get home.