Some "gospels" of Libera!

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

clyde18

Some "gospels" of Libera!

Post by clyde18 »

This is only my 3rd post in this forum, so please forgive me and enlighten me if I make any mistakes here...

I'm aware of many of the exclusive "goodies" which are only easily accessible by the Japanese like the "ANGEL VOICES 2012" (Japan Commemorative Edition). Even the Japan amazon site isn't really English friendly. Well, the "gospel" is, I've found an English friendly site! It has has the exclusive Libera PEACE album which has exclusive (stressing the word lol) "Libera in Japan 2010 (Japanese Edition bonus footage)"

It also has the DVD of "Nobody To Watch Over Me" in original language with optional English and Chinese subtitles. I'm not sure if it is appropriate to provide the link here it is not really directly linked to Libera, and this movie is more of a PG-13 show. So erm, safe to provide links?
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Some "gospels" of Libera!

Post by maartendas »

Hi Clyde,

Any official sites are OK to link. What we don't allow are links to torrents, file sharing sites etc.
If you find something not *directly* related to Libera, you can always post in the Off Topic part of the Forum ;) However, since Libera sang on the soundtrack of Nobody To Watch Over Me, a discussion about it fits in the normal Libera-related part of the Forum. You'll see the same with other collaborations they did for movies and TV.
For Libera fans outside Japan, like myself, any help in purchasing their Japan-only CDs and other merchandise is greatly appreciated. Even if it's just a translation :) Luckily, we have some very dedicated and helpful Japanese fans on the Forum, so you're in good company :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
clyde18

Re: Some "gospels" of Libera!

Post by clyde18 »

Hi there maartendas, glad to see your reply :)

There's at couple of websites that offer Libera or Libera related merchandises; which I have purchase history from, and verified that they are safe :wink:

I will want to provide comprehensive info on the respective websites, the prices, how their services are and so on. But its getting kinda late at my side of the globe, so I'll do it the next day.

I'm not spamming the links here because I do not want to be mistaken to be an advertiser for them in any way, or have any affiliations (I wish!). I just hope Libera will get a token fund for sales of any related merchandise. Above all, I wish all Libera fans to be able to enjoy all that Libera has to offer, regardless of where they may be.

I see so many fans contributing videos, blog reviews, news, updates etc and I want to contribute something too.

Ok, getting late, need to turn in now.

Cya all in a few hrs time... I hope the links I'm going to provide isn't old news.