Libera Remixes 1995 CD?

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

LiberaMe

Libera Remixes 1995 CD?

Post by LiberaMe »

I read on Wikipedia that in 1995, Robert Prizeman released a CD entitled "Libera", which contained seven remixes of his original song.
Anyone owns a copy of this CD or the mp3 files? Please, please inform me if you do, because I can find this CD nowhere and I'm crazy about this song :(
viabuona
Gold Member

Re: Libera Remixes 1995 CD?

Post by viabuona »

LiberaMe wrote:I read on Wikipedia that in 1995, Robert Prizeman released a CD entitled "Libera", which contained seven remixes of his original song.
Anyone owns a copy of this CD or the mp3 files? Please, please inform me if you do, because I can find this CD nowhere and I'm crazy about this song :(
Yes, I own this CD but it was not Robert Prizeman who released it.
You can find all informations about on > BCSD <.
From time to time you can find on Ebay some sellers for it, so this could be your chance :D

And before you violate the rule #3: I respect copyrights :wink:
LiberaMe

Post by LiberaMe »

Thank you viabuona for replying :)
Yes, I also respect copyrights, so I tried my best to find the original CD. I've tried Amazon (UK, US, China) but it's unavailable there. I also tried Taobao (a Chinese eBay) but really I can't find it anywhere.
Besides, I'm now in China (not in my own country) and I have no credit card, so it's inconvenient for me to buy it on eBay :(
Anyway, just inform me if any of you know where to buy it, thanks :D
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

The best chance to find some (beside Amazon) is the next link:

http://www.discogs.com/search?q=libera&type=all" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

viabuona wrote:
LiberaMe wrote:I read on Wikipedia that in 1995, Robert Prizeman released a CD entitled "Libera", which contained seven remixes of his original song.
Yes, I own this CD but it was not Robert Prizeman who released it.
You can find all informations about on > BCSD <.
From time to time you can find on Ebay some sellers for it, so this could be your chance :D

And before you violate the rule #3: I respect copyrights
:wink:

To be fair sometimes that rules seems harsh. It is not for sale and so Libera don't lose out on sales as you can not buy it. Somebody was kind enough to send me the mp3 copies of the songs years ago as it cant be sourced.
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

dani wrote:To be fair sometimes that rules seems harsh. It is not for sale and so Libera don't lose out on sales as you can not buy it. Somebody was kind enough to send me the mp3 copies of the songs years ago as it cant be sourced.
It doesn't matter if it is for sale or for private use and it doesn't matter if Libera or somebody else lose money or not - it's a violation of the law and there is a 'zero tolerance' for this. And yes, sometimes the rules seems harsh - but a closed forum is worse :evil: