Question about "GOING HOME" in the DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Yes, Ben and Steven, and Sam every now and then, are still there helping. They help with music and staging as well as help teach and train the boys. I believe both Tom and Michael said they wanted to stay with Libera, though I cant recall whether if who said they would like to stay like Ben and Steven.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

I can't see Tom stop helping Libera after he stops singing with them. He's been there for quite a while and has to much fun doing it to stop helping them altogether.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I am thinking the exact same thing about Josh. Lets just hope they both decide to stay with the group after they stop singing with the group.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

I sure hope too they all stay but is there anough to do??

And I know my English isn't very good but, did you have to type the same thing as me Kevin? is my English so bad?? :lol: :lol: sorry, just kidding, must be a coincidence. :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No I dont think its bad, I just thought I would retype it considering its on a new page so others will know what we are talking about :wink:

I am guessing that there is plenty to do, I am guessing Ben, Steven and Sam are very busy all the time whenever they help with the group, especially during tours and concerts.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I heard from someone who posts on Yahoo! Angel Voices that Connor has quit the group since the Leiden Concert.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

There are a lot of rumors going around these days, I am trying to confirm some of them but as for that, I am not sure.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

I hope to go in January or February to London again (our familygrave is there as well) and then see of Conor is there at a normal Sunday. Otherwise I can ask it when I am there.
When I am in London, I am always go to St. Philips for the service.
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Atrineas wrote:They still got some years before it becomes impossible for them to continue with Libera. After all, Ben, Liam and Steven were around 16 before they stopped singing with Libera.
Ben and Steven don´t have stop with singing in Libera. They are now singing at Sunday in the men´s section. When you hear Ben (special when he sings solo), you will be absolutely surprised. This now young men has a very fine voice, even in a full choir where he has a typical "Ben´s touch" by blending.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Adrian wrote:I hope to go in January or February to London again (our familygrave is there as well) and then see of Conor is there at a normal Sunday. Otherwise I can ask it when I am there.
So, are you of English descent or is your family just buried there?
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

tcliffy wrote:
Adrian wrote:I hope to go in January or February to London again (our familygrave is there as well) and then see of Conor is there at a normal Sunday. Otherwise I can ask it when I am there.
So, are you of English descent or is your family just buried there?
No, I am orginally Dutch, when I was 10yo we moved to the UK en now I live since good 5 years in Germany.
KP

Post by KP »

You do? Do you see the boys, and hear them sing? I wish I lived in London! :(
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'd love to go to London and visit St. Philips also. I have family in Kent, which is close to London. Maybe one of these days I will be able to go.

If anyone does go to St. Philips, please remember that it is a place of worship and we need to respect that as well as the boys themselves and the worshipers who gather there as well as the vicar who presides there and the volunteers who work there.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Kevin wrote:I'd love to go to London and visit St. Philips also. I have family in Kent, which is close to London. Maybe one of these days I will be able to go.

If anyone does go to St. Philips, please remember that it is a place of worship and we need to respect that as well as the boys themselves and the worshipers who gather there as well as the vicar who presides there and the volunteers who work there.

I can verify this. I have a close friend who is also a fan and travels to London at least once a year. He goes to Saint Philips for worship and Evensong when there. It is, 1st and foremost, a place to worship Jesus Christ. So, no picture taking during the service. Also, effective this year, the boys are sequestered before and immediately after the service to protect their privacy.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

TEB wrote:Also, effective this year, the boys are sequestered before and immediately after the service to protect their privacy.
I probably have a good idea why they have had to that, but it's a shame in a way. I've never been to St. Philips, but have been told after the service there is usually tea/coffee break were local parishioners could have supervised chats with some of the boys. It's a shame due to their increasing popularity, that this has been revoked. One bad egg again spoiling the best intentions of the majority of good folk. Welcome to life in the 21st century.