Question about "GOING HOME" in the DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

mintsea

Question about "GOING HOME" in the DVD

Post by mintsea »

need help from the ppl who have the DVD

Which voices is Josh's in the song "Going Home" because it's kinda hard to tell in the CD and never heard Josh's solo before. ( SOOO EXCITED THAT HE'S SOLOING BTW)

who sing first in that song is all i'm asking. BEN or Josh. than i can tell the different
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Hello mintsea,
I don't have the dvd either but I can tell you that it starts with Josh than Ben and than Ben toghether with Tom.
Here you can see it by yourself,

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

He is doing a very good job with that solo. I also like how Sam's voice developed...however I do notice it is becoming a bit lower and maybe soon just like Michael's it will change. I guess the time of Tom, Josh and Michael as major voices is about to expire and Ben, Ed and Joe will take over. I must say ever since When will i be famous Joe is turning into one of the leading voices of the future Libera.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I am hoping Tom, Josh and Michael's times will continue because they are great singers. But I have to agree with you about young Joe. He may be the next leader of the group. I do hope he continues his great work though, as well as for those choristers whose voices have changed.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Libera without Michael, Tom and Josh. Unthinkable.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

That's what I tought about a Libera without Ben, Steven and Liam, but they're doing fine now don't they?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well you can keep applying whatever thought you had, in your particular era of Libera, and I'll stick with mine, thankyou very much.
Last edited by JimmyRiddle on Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Now, Now, Let's all be civil with each other or we'll have to ban you from the forum which, I don't think, any of us want to have to do.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

There's no legal way to stop their voices from changing. Let's face it, most trebles only have a few years at their peak.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

True, but it is a pity.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

That is true, I just hope Tom continues while he still can.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Yeah definately! But I don't think we need worry about that. From all appearances, it would seem that Tom absoballylutely LOVES being a part of Libera as did Michael and I'm extremely happy that he's still a part of the group.
Atrineas

Post by Atrineas »

They still got some years before it becomes impossible for them to continue with Libera. After all, Ben, Liam and Steven were around 16 before they stopped singing with Libera.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Doesn't Ben kind of still help out with them though?
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

That's true, Ben is still helping them and so does Steven. Both were in Leiden with the dvd recordings too, Ben helps with the settings and I believe he helps teaching with singing and Steven plays drums and synthesizer.
I don't know anymore if it was Michael or Tom but one ones sayd he wishes to stay around with Libera like Ben and Steven.