Question about "GOING HOME" in the DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

But he wasn't raised in/as America(n), was he? He has the British accent...
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

TEB wrote:Another thing I've noticed now in all the pictures from the different meet and greet sessions after the concerts. The boys are almost always in groups of 2 or 3 and absolutely none of the younger ones are alone at all. They always have an older boy with them. I see Callum with Kavana alot. Whether this is something sparked from the above mentioned discretion or if it has always been that way, it is a good thing.

I was very surprised to see a picture of Tom alone at one of these during the American tour but it might have only been for a second or two. I am sure someone was watching closely though. Big Ben seems to be always close at hand.
When I was still with the International Dance Company, whenever we traveled the Country or the World, we would always travel in pairs and more than likely either my brother or I, being black belts, had to go with whoever wanted to go out (as protection, I guess you could call me a personal body guard who does it for free ;))
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thats actually a very good thing as the boys rely on each other for their protection and Im sure Ben, Steven, Robert and all the other adults who watch over them VERY closely are not far away from each group. Tom is usually with Josh, Ed, mini-Ben, and/or Joe as well as others and you can usually find him, as far as I could tell from the pictures, around Steven.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

One thing we did on our last tour was each member was directly responsible for knowing the whereabouts of someone else and this just went all the way around the circle until everyone had someone else watching out for them and they where watching out for someone else.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

tcliffy wrote:One thing we did on our last tour was each member was directly responsible for knowing the whereabouts of someone else and this just went all the way around the circle until everyone had someone else watching out for them and they where watching out for someone else.

This is a wonderful way to keep track of everyone. I hope someone from the choir hears about this.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."