Himig Ng Pasko

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

music

Himig Ng Pasko

Post by music »

Hiiiii everyone, not sure if it's OK to post as a new topic but I wanted to share GREAT news that the Christmas album with Himig ng Pasko is now OUT. I was in the mall and thought to check if it's available. And then my jaw dropped and got giddy all over ===> IT'S OUT :D
libera_himig_front.jpg
libera_himig_front.jpg (42.19 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
libera_himig_front.jpg
libera_himig_front.jpg (42.19 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
libera_himig_back.jpg
libera_himig_back.jpg (49.77 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
libera_himig_back.jpg
libera_himig_back.jpg (49.77 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
So I loaded it on iTunes, I was THAT EXCITED! Then panic struck.... the information in iTunes was wrong or I bought the WRONG one! NOOOOOOOOOOO, this cannot be!!!! The Album name is Winter Songs and the 17th track is... I Vow to Thee My Country??? *faint* WHAT??? Of course, I panicked! I got tricked? Did I buy the wrong one? So I checked the front and back of the CD again and it says Bonus Track Himig Pasko (should be Himig ng Pasko :) )

After calming down a bit, I was contemplating if I should go back to the mall tomorrow to replace it with another artist's CD. FYI, I bought two copies so one to exchange and one just to add to my collection :mrgreen: But then I thought, is it possible that the information on iTunes is wrong??? So I played the I Vow to Thee track and THANK HEAVENS it's HIMIG NG PASKO *YEY!!! throwing confetti* SIGH OF RELIEF literally :lol: I love Himig ng Pasko! Haven't stopped playing it since I got home!

Guys, if this is the case for all copies, don't panic. Play the 17th track first :wink: Buy your copies now!!! Let me know if I'm just the unlucky one who got the CD with different details!

"and a happy christmas to you" ======> it's in the SONG <3
I'm on Twitter ----> I_music_I ♥♥♥
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Himig Ng Pasko

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you very much Music for that information :)

Is this a "deluxe" version ? (I mean with lyrics of each song written on separated cards).
music

Post by music »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you very much Music for that information :)

Is this a "deluxe" version ? (I mean with lyrics of each song written on separated cards).
Yes, it has the cards. Actually, the one sold during the PICC concert had cards too - just no silver ornament :( Though, specific to Himig ng Pasko, no card for this. I was actually hoping there would be shots taken from PH concert and those will become the NEW cards :lol: Wishing too hard hahahaha! Now, I'm praying my copy is not an outlier :P
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Wow! Congratulations, music! You're the first person I've heard of to get this CD! It's like the Philippines' own Deluxe version! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
music

Post by music »

Lauren wrote:Wow! Congratulations, music! You're the first person I've heard of to get this CD! It's like the Philippines' own Deluxe version! :D
Thanks Lauren! I just hope it's not a TEST batch :lol: Soooooo happy listening to Himig Ng Pasko. Takes me back to the night of the PICC concert <3 just HEAVENLY!!!
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Happy for you, music :) So is it a studio version?
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
music

Post by music »

maartendas wrote:Happy for you, music :) So is it a studio version?
Hiiii! Yep :) No clapping!!! :lol: BTW, not sure how to call you? Any preference? :wink:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

music wrote:
maartendas wrote:Happy for you, music :) So is it a studio version?
Hiiii! Yep :) No clapping!!! :lol: BTW, not sure how to call you? Any preference? :wink:
Whatever you're comfortable with. Maartendas is ofcourse my username, Maarten is my first name :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

music wrote:Hiiiii everyone, not sure if it's OK to post as a new topic but I wanted to share GREAT news that the Christmas album with Himig ng Pasko is now OUT. I was in the mall and thought to check if it's available. And then my jaw dropped and got giddy all over ===> IT'S OUT :D
libera_himig_front.jpg
libera_himig_back.jpg
So I loaded it on iTunes, I was THAT EXCITED! Then panic struck.... the information in iTunes was wrong or I bought the WRONG one! NOOOOOOOOOOO, this cannot be!!!! The Album name is Winter Songs and the 17th track is... I Vow to Thee My Country??? *faint* WHAT??? Of course, I panicked! I got tricked? Did I buy the wrong one? So I checked the front and back of the CD again and it says Bonus Track Himig Pasko (should be Himig ng Pasko :) )

After calming down a bit, I was contemplating if I should go back to the mall tomorrow to replace it with another artist's CD. FYI, I bought two copies so one to exchange and one just to add to my collection :mrgreen: But then I thought, is it possible that the information on iTunes is wrong??? So I played the I Vow to Thee track and THANK HEAVENS it's HIMIG NG PASKO *YEY!!! throwing confetti* SIGH OF RELIEF literally :lol: I love Himig ng Pasko! Haven't stopped playing it since I got home!

Guys, if this is the case for all copies, don't panic. Play the 17th track first :wink: Buy your copies now!!! Let me know if I'm just the unlucky one who got the CD with different details!

Nice! Where'd you get it from so I can get my sisters to buy for me? :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

music

Post by music »

maartendas wrote:Whatever you're comfortable with. Maartendas is ofcourse my username, Maarten is my first name :)
Maarten it is :D
music

Post by music »

carina_gino20 wrote: Nice! Where'd you get it from so I can get my sisters to buy for me? :lol:
Bought it from TriNoma mall :D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I bought my copy from Power Plant in Rockwell. But this repackaged CD seems to be limited offer only (at least at the moment). When I went to Rockwell they only had two copies on display. One was visible if you know where to look and one was hiding behind all the other regular Christmas albums. :lol: Those two copies were even in different shelves.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

music wrote:So I loaded it on iTunes, I was THAT EXCITED! Then panic struck.... the information in iTunes was wrong or I bought the WRONG one! NOOOOOOOOOOO, this cannot be!!!! The Album name is Winter Songs and the 17th track is... I Vow to Thee My Country??? *faint* WHAT??? Of course, I panicked! I got tricked? Did I buy the wrong one? So I checked the front and back of the CD again and it says Bonus Track Himig Pasko (should be Himig ng Pasko :) )

You're right! It does say "I Vow To Thee My Country"! I was going to post a screen cap but I can't figure out how.
music

Post by music »

Print screen :wink: It does say Winter Songs too, right? Glad you got your copy already. I hope every fan in the Philippines buys a copy (or more)!!!