Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Very nice post and the video is just amazing ! :D
Aww, and the white hoodie 8)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Very nice video !! :D

So happy for you you have meet the boys :)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Re: London & Beverley Concert

Post by Rebecca (: »

LibeLA wrote:Hello my fellow Libera fans!

I'm back in circulation again after a long & tiring journey (10 hrs flight from London to SF). We arrived in SF Monday late night and I had to return to work the following morning. Good thing I was able to sleep on the plane and did not experience jet lag at all. :-)

I will not give any more reviews re the concerts since they were already well-covered by the "experts."

I just wanted to share with you this video I came up with for the London & Beverley concerts. As we all know, the usual meet & greets and photo sessions did not happen in both UK concerts so sorry if there's nothing much to it especially in Beverley. Fortunately for us, we sat next to Josh's uncle & aunt (who were both so warm & friendly) and Jakob's dad (also nice!) in the London concert and we chitchatted with them for a while. They were extremely appreciative that we traveled a long way to see Libera's concert and they were unanimous in saying that fans like us should be given the chance to at least say "Hi" to the lads after the concert. We were extremely lucky that night since we were able to have our photos taken with some of the boys who were just hanging around the church waiting for their parents. Got good shots of the up and coming star Matthew Madine too. What a sweet & shy boy with the same cute smile as his older brother Josh.

Pardon us if we kept on repeating the same lines, "We're from SF, Great job! We'll see you again tomorrow!" Hahaha! Everything was happening too fast and we couldn't catch up. It was just super dooper exciting!

We brought some chocolates from San Francisco called Ghirardelli and shared them with the boys. Josh's Mom who by the way is really beautiful and accommodating suggested that we should also try English chocolates (specifically Cadbury).

I also had some memorable encounters with my all-time favorite soloist Tom Cully who was great in his new found role in Libera as the Sound Assistant. Even if Tom was busy running around, helping out and setting up equipment, he was still kind and polite enough to accommodate his adoring fans. I gave him a SF Giants baseball cap & a black World Series Championship shirt (FYI, SF Giants won the World Series this year against Texas Rangers) and it touched my heart to see him wearing the shirt in Beverley during the day.

I got Stefan (my new fave soloist) a very cute panda hat (from SF) but it was not given to him yet that night. I gave it to one of the chaperones but I wonder if he's ever gonna receive it. *sigh*

And lastly, I was also ecstatic to meet everyone: FDL (again), Yorkie, dani, Murkskis, et al. I was looking for Nicki but didn't see her. :-( Sorry if I missed anybody but it was really nice to finally put faces to names.

You gotta love my white hoodie! Made it myself the last minute...

Enjoy the video.

[youtube][/youtube]

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

<3 LibeLA
I think I died while watching this!! You are so lucky!!! :D I hope that I might be able to meet them, if my plans work out to go to Epsom from Texas! Matthew Madine is adorable!!! Thank you so much for making this video!!
PS I have a hoddie exactly like yours, that I made last month ;D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Wonderful video and its really nice you got to do that.

The negitive sides wonders if they would of been so accommodating if some English fans had waited around for the boys. I some how doubt that would of gone over so well.
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Rebecca (: wrote:
LibeLA wrote:Hello my fellow Libera fans!

I'm back in circulation again after a long & tiring journey (10 hrs flight from London to SF). We arrived in SF Monday late night and I had to return to work the following morning. Good thing I was able to sleep on the plane and did not experience jet lag at all. :-)

I will not give any more reviews re the concerts since they were already well-covered by the "experts."

I just wanted to share with you this video I came up with for the London & Beverley concerts. As we all know, the usual meet & greets and photo sessions did not happen in both UK concerts so sorry if there's nothing much to it especially in Beverley. Fortunately for us, we sat next to Josh's uncle & aunt (who were both so warm & friendly) and Jakob's dad (also nice!) in the London concert and we chitchatted with them for a while. They were extremely appreciative that we traveled a long way to see Libera's concert and they were unanimous in saying that fans like us should be given the chance to at least say "Hi" to the lads after the concert. We were extremely lucky that night since we were able to have our photos taken with some of the boys who were just hanging around the church waiting for their parents. Got good shots of the up and coming star Matthew Madine too. What a sweet & shy boy with the same cute smile as his older brother Josh.

Pardon us if we kept on repeating the same lines, "We're from SF, Great job! We'll see you again tomorrow!" Hahaha! Everything was happening too fast and we couldn't catch up. It was just super dooper exciting!

We brought some chocolates from San Francisco called Ghirardelli and shared them with the boys. Josh's Mom who by the way is really beautiful and accommodating suggested that we should also try English chocolates (specifically Cadbury).

I also had some memorable encounters with my all-time favorite soloist Tom Cully who was great in his new found role in Libera as the Sound Assistant. Even if Tom was busy running around, helping out and setting up equipment, he was still kind and polite enough to accommodate his adoring fans. I gave him a SF Giants baseball cap & a black World Series Championship shirt (FYI, SF Giants won the World Series this year against Texas Rangers) and it touched my heart to see him wearing the shirt in Beverley during the day.

I got Stefan (my new fave soloist) a very cute panda hat (from SF) but it was not given to him yet that night. I gave it to one of the chaperones but I wonder if he's ever gonna receive it. *sigh*

And lastly, I was also ecstatic to meet everyone: FDL (again), Yorkie, dani, Murkskis, et al. I was looking for Nicki but didn't see her. :-( Sorry if I missed anybody but it was really nice to finally put faces to names.

You gotta love my white hoodie! Made it myself the last minute...

Enjoy the video.

[youtube][/youtube]

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

<3 LibeLA
I think I died while watching this!! You are so lucky!!! :D I hope that I might be able to meet them, if my plans work out to go to Epsom from Texas! Matthew Madine is adorable!!! Thank you so much for making this video!!
PS I have a hoddie exactly like yours, that I made last month ;D

Hey love the video, I sat next to you.

Wish I could have stayed longer and met the boys, but I had to rush of to get a train, I'm staying overnight in epsom though, so no need to rush of then.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Oh my word, Libela! That was the best video ever! You got to stand around and talk to them! Love the pictures of little Matthew! He looks just like Josh! What a cutie! Love your hoodie, too! Soooo happy for you! Did anyone else stay after to talk to them or did you just hang around a really long time? It reminds me of when we stay after church and talk til they turn the lights out on us. Ha! :D
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote:Wonderful video and its really nice you got to do that.

The negitive sides wonders if they would of been so accommodating if some English fans had waited around for the boys. I some how doubt that would of gone over so well.
Yeah, quite tricky, but I'm glad it went well :D .
I suppose women have far better chances to say 'Hi' or whatever to them without being considered as a possible terrorist :lol: (I hope I don't look like a sexist too much right now :wink: )
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote:
I suppose women have far better chances to say 'Hi' or whatever to them without being considered as a possible terrorist :lol: (I hope I don't look like a sexist too much right now :wink: )

Murkis you are right tho so i dont see the harm in you speaking your mind.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote:

Murkis you are right tho so i dont see the harm in you speaking your mind.
wow what a wonderfull picuters and the video thats sweet cool and good luck and will don i love thr madine picuters they are so sweet cute as will
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

LibeLA wrote: I just wanted to share with you this video I came up with for the London & Beverley concerts.
Thanks for the video LibeLA, that was really nice. It looks like you had a really good time. Did everyone in your Texas group make it to London?

Leave it to the enterprising Americans to figure out how to get a video meet & greet in England. :P

Hope to see you again somewhere out on tour next year.
paopao

Post by paopao »

Thanks for the awesome video LibeLA, you're so lucky.
and Murkskis, you have a good point there! i do understand that.
Love the 'family' portrait :D I'm quite surprised that Matthew Madine already has a fanpage on fb, seems the fangirls won't take their eyes off the Madine clan :P
i gotta say that Tom has a fabulous hairstyle! kind of retro top-knot?
i don't really get what Stefan's saying at 01:16 though
LibeLA

Post by LibeLA »

I'm glad you liked the video guys. Happy to share it with you. :-)

@ Rebecca: Hi there! Hope your plans of watching the Libera concert in Epson next year will push through. Good luck my dear. I'm sure seeing Libera perform live is going to be one of the BEST if not the most memorable experience in your life. I also hope to meet you in future concerts so we can wear our white hoodies. Coolio! ;-)

@dani: I'm sorry if you thought of the negative side re meeting the boys. Honestly, I don't fully understand why Libera doesn't hold meet & greets and now even photo sessions in the UK concerts while they do it all the time abroad. I believe that English fans deserve an equal or a much better treatment. But I bet that if you waited around for the boys after the London concert, you could have also gotten the same positive response both from the boys & the parents. They were all so nice & friendly that night and I can't imagine any of them driving the fans away. But that happened to us in Fort Worth, TX when Mrs. G forbade us to take photos with the boys. If the parents or even the Libera management prohibited us in taking videos/photos in London after the concert, we would respect them and gladly oblige...no hard feelings coz we understand that they're just doing their job. :-)

There were still a few more fans inside the church (aside from us) who were waiting. I guess we were the rowdy & hyper ones. Hehe!

@Murkskis: I completely agree with you. Actually, that's the same thing my friend had said. Women have way better chances in interacting with the Libera boys for some reason. Thank God, I'm a woman! Girl power! Hahaha!!! Joke! :-D

@paul30003: Eureka! You have found me, my Libera concert seatmate. Haha! Yes and I remember you borrowing my pen to ask for Tom's autograph. I'm truly glad that you have found this forum as well. Welcome! Although, I'm not really active in posting comments here, I am a regular lurker. Hope to keep in touch with you and meet you again in future concerts. ;-)

@ Lexi: Thanks for your kind words my dear. I'm really glad you liked the video and saw you already posted it on your blogsite. I'm flattered. Re your question, yes, there were other people hanging around in St. George's Cathedral not just us. But we stayed a little longer talking with Josh's mom, uncle and aunt about Libera, San Francisco, London, chocolates, etc. We left when Josh's "family" left coz it was getting late but I remember there were still some people inside and outside the church so we were not that last ones there. :-)

@ Tom413: Hello buddy! It has been a while. How are you? Yes, we certainly had a great time! Only 2 of us were able to go to London this time. My two other friends weren't able to make it with deep regrets.

I guess the unexpected meet & greet in London was way better than the one in Dallas/FW. We just got extremely lucky that night. I hope to get the same luck again next time and win the lottery. Haha! Joke!
See you again in the near future, Tom413. TTFN!

@ paopao: You're very welcome! I love the "family" photos too. Whoa! Didn't know that Matthew Madine has a fan page now. We don't mean to compare the brothers but I'm pretty sure little Matthew will be as popular and adorable as his BIG bro Josh in no time.

Tom is growing up to be a fine young good-looking gentleman. It was really cool to meet him in person. I was actually expecting that he didn't want his photos taken but I was surprised and relieved when he said OK.

Re Stefan, I asked him if he got the "panda hat" I gave him and he replied, he did but he can't have it yet and he didn't know why. I just hope that the hat will be given to him by one of the chaperones after the concert. :-)

HAPPY GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY!!!
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

wow fantastic video!
Im so horribly jealous though, I would have def hung around for longer if I had known we could have had that oppertunity! Im glad someone was able to meet the boys though :)
Danie :D
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

That was a great video LibeLa! And I really like the cousins photo. :)