Concert@Epsom Playhouse 18/03/2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

dani wrote:
paul30003 wrote:Well there has been a lot of negative discustion on this issue. On a more positive note! I look forward to the meet and greet photo and signing sessions in Canada, I will be able to take some memories home with me, and share a few with those on here who won't be able to make the concerts. Watch this space!
Yes lucky buggers that get to experience that. Oh well i have given my programme to viabuona so fingers crossed he can get it signed by some of the boys as i will never get that in the u.k and would be a nice reminder of the Epsom concert.
Oh! So that's why you were giving it to him, I was wondering... :lol:
I have so many requests for autographs in Canada, I really hope I can please everyone!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yorkie wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:Somebody care to point out the difference between photo's of meet and greets held overseas being plastered all over the internet to ones taken at a UK concert?
I would if I could. I tend to view the restriction in one of two ways depending on what mood I'm in:

1} it is punishment for the type of crap we are discussing on this thread.

2} it is an attempt to keep things as normal as possible for the boys at home.
Yeah I can understand why they would want to keep things normal here, and I guess they have to 'overplay' their cards when they are on their travels, as most of the times they are hosted and accomodated by their visiting party and probably feel they have to give a little back in return. However I do sometimes feel the UK concerts have taken the full brunt of recent clampdowns, and not entirely for justifiable cause.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

"Rebecca (:"

Oh! So that's why you were giving it to him, I was wondering... :lol:
I have so many requests for autographs in Canada, I really hope I can please everyone!
Yes i got sick of playing the old victim card of " i will never ever get to do a Libera signing boo-hoo :( :( " .. So decided to ask somebody who was going to Canada to try for me.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:[

Yeah I can understand why they would want to keep things normal here, and I guess they have to 'overplay' their cards when they are on their travels, as most of the times they are hosted and accomodated by their visiting party and probably feel they have to give a little back in return. However I do sometimes feel the UK concerts have taken the full brunt of recent clampdowns, and not entirely for justifiable cause.
See personally i have always find there line of " its not a u,k thing to have signings " as crap. Because up to the QEH in 2007/2008 they always had signings over here. A few fans i have spoken to that have followed them for years said , Up until Harrogate the staff was fan friendly and lovely and would happily chat to you . Something happened after that concert and that all changed. No clue what that is. But thats when fans noticed a change in Libera personnel towards fans over here.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

dani wrote:See personally i have always find there line of " its not a u,k thing to have signings " as crap. Because up to the QEH in 2007/2008 they always had signings over here. A few fans i have spoken to that have followed them for years said , Up until Harrogate the staff was fan friendly and lovely and would happily chat to you . Something happened after that concert and that all changed. No clue what that is. But thats when fans noticed a change in Libera personnel towards fans over here.
The last autograph signing they did on UK soil was the St. John's concert in Torquay in 2008. Their last post-concert photo opportunity was, as we know the Bristol concert last October.

Maybe because some of the parents can attend these concerts in the UK and not so much the one's abroad. Perhaps they got put off by a few things.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
The last autograph signing they did on UK soil was the St. John's concert in Torquay in 2008. Their last post-concert photo opportunity was, as we know the Bristol concert last October.

Maybe because some of the parents can attend these concerts in the UK and not so much the one's abroad. Perhaps they got put off by a few things.
Thanks. I always thought the last signing they did was QEH.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Also randomally i had noticed tonight 3 hidden guests on here, i wonder if thats somebody from Libera lurking.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote:Also randomally i had noticed tonight 3 hidden guests on here, i wonder if thats somebody from Libera lurking.
:lol: :lol:
Maybe, but I'm sure that at least 2 of them have a blog :wink:
But I'll say no more- privacy is a worthy thing :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote:Also randomally i had noticed tonight 3 hidden guests on here, i wonder if thats somebody from Libera lurking.
:lol: :lol:
Maybe, but I'm sure that at least 2 of them have a blog :wink:
But I'll say no more- privacy is a worthy thing :D
haha thanks :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well if libera officials are on the forum (and Andy Winter has posted before) - I hope they are encouraged by the forumers almost universal condemnation of the unauthorised video that was uploaded by Mr DJ FaFaParis. Who from the looks of his website, appears to have a mid-life crisis he needs to get through.
Last edited by JimmyRiddle on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Well if libera officials are on the forum (and Andy Winter has posted before) - I hope they are encouraged by the forumers almost universal condemnation of the unauthorised video that was uploaded by Mr DJ FaFaParis. Who from the looks of his website, appears to have a mid-life crisis he needs to get through.
Er.., I have to be a bit more precise, I'm sure that at least 2 of the 3 are fans (not Libera officials), but I'm not sure who is the third person.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Murkskis wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:Well if libera officials are on the forum (and Andy Winter has posted before) - I hope they are encouraged by the forumers almost universal condemnation of the unauthorised video that was uploaded by Mr DJ FaFaParis. Who from the looks of his website, appears to have a mid-life crisis he needs to get through.
Er.., I have to be a bit more precise, I'm sure that at least 2 of the 3 are fans (not Libera officials), but I'm not sure who is the third person.
murkskis are we talking a bout guest on the forum or wondering who it is??
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

jennaluvspbr wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
murkskis are we talking a bout guest on the forum or wondering who it is??
I'm just wondering who is the 3rd :wink: :lol:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Rebecca has posted a little epsom review on her blog. http://liberaforever.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope you don't mind me sharing Rebecca, it came up on a libera search. Your excitement really shows through, and not one mention of the J-word, so you couldn't have missed him that much ;)
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Rebecca has posted a little epsom review on her blog. http://liberaforever.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope you don't mind me sharing Rebecca, it came up on a libera search. Your excitement really shows through, and not one mention of the J-word, so you couldn't have missed him that much ;)
Thanks for posting it here!
Well, on my big huge long review that I might not share my excitement really shows! I think I use a couple hundred exclimation marks, and have a whole paragraph on Josh :lol: It makes me sound like a crazy fan girl though, so I might go back and tone it down some, if I do decide to post it :roll: