Concert@Epsom Playhouse 18/03/2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

I liked the comments after the UK Autumn tour more then the whole discussion after the Epsom concert :( . I hope this discussion of the filming could stop and make fun again as before.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

phlibera wrote: It would be interesting if this forums disintegrate for what somebody who's not from here posted in Youtube. I can say that he or she's not from here because he/she was seating in the balcony. I believe all LD members were seated on the first row. :)
Not all of them, I was sitting on row J. I know two German fans were seated on the left hand balcony.

I think, and hope, it's far too early to use the word disintegrate.
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's okay things have been said, oppinions expressed. We all know were we stand. I know there are many people from all parts of the globe on this forum; but there's been nothing lost in translation about what's been posted in this thread over the last 36 hours.

Nothing more to say.
MiLu

Photographies from London over Epsom to LIBERA

Post by MiLu »

Hello friends,

Here are my photos from Epsom. Later comes greater photographies from czech photopage: rajce.net. You can there post more bites. Hope that your like it. Click here to see my page on Picasa https://picasaweb.google.com/miluspage/ ... RAKonzert#. Sorry, I cannot good talk and write in english.

Greatings MiLu
LiberaFan from Germany

much fun
Last edited by MiLu on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

phlibera wrote:Honestly speaking, the elf yourself videos creep me out a bit more than the concert footage. It's a bit of in the gray area. It's bordering on what made Tom Cully leave Myspace. The concert footage was definitely conduct unbecoming from a fan because it's specifically prohibited by Libera. But I don't want to comment on the legality or the morality of it.

It would be interesting if this forums disintegrate for what somebody who's not from here posted in Youtube. I can say that he or she's not from here because he/she was seating in the balcony. I believe all LD members were seated on the first row. :)
I have deleted the elf yourself videos because they apparently offense some Libera fans. I wish those who had a negative feeling about my videos expressed directly to me via message or comment or even email because I am definitely within the majority of fans' range of communication. I don't have a problem with taking down videos if people think they are inappropriate, but I'm a little bit taken back about this because I haven't heard much ever since I uploaded the first one in December of 2009.

Once again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with dancing elf videos.
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

The interesting thing about this thread is that it is the people defending the poster of the video who are acting all outraged and throwing offensive accusations around.

The people saying they think it is wrong have been quite restrained! Go figure.
Last edited by Yorkie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

phlibera wrote:Honestly speaking, the elf yourself videos creep me out a bit more than the concert footage. It's a bit of in the gray area. It's bordering on what made Tom Cully leave Myspace. The concert footage was definitely conduct unbecoming from a fan because it's specifically prohibited by Libera. But I don't want to comment on the legality or the morality of it.

It would be interesting if this forums disintegrate for what somebody who's not from here posted in Youtube. I can say that he or she's not from here because he/she was seating in the balcony. I believe all LD members were seated on the first row. :)
Not forgetting me on the third ;)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Last edited by paul on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

paul30003 wrote:This guy really creeped me out at Epsom, he was so intrusive when the boys arrived at the playhouse.
https://picasaweb.google.com/miluspage/ ... 2599823074

That photo that you linked has now been removed :D
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

paul30003 wrote:This guy really creeped me out at Epsom, he was so intrusive when the boys arrived at the playhouse.
https://picasaweb.google.com/miluspage/ ... 2599823074
i thank the pics are cute the smiles on the boys face are so sweet awwwwwwwwwwww
Lexi
Silver Member

Re: Photographies from London over Epsom to LIBERA

Post by Lexi »

MiLu wrote:Hello friends,

Here are my photos from Epsom. Later comes greater photographies from czech photopage: rajce.net. You can there post more bites. Hope that your like it. Click here to see my page on Picasa https://picasaweb.google.com/miluspage/ ... RAKonzert#. Sorry, I cannot good talk and write in english.

Greatings MiLu
LiberaFan from Germany

much fun
Very nice pictures MiLu! Looks like you had a great time! And your English is way better than my German! :lol:
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

dearmadine wrote:I don't have a problem with taking down videos if people think they are inappropriate, but I'm a little bit taken back about this because I haven't heard much ever since I uploaded the first one in December of 2009.
Hi, Dearmadine, I'm sorry if I cause you offense in my post. I didn't mean to. I know you have been a great supporter of Libera. I'm a relatively new fan so I have read/saw "dearmadine" in youtube seems like forever since I first saw Libera on Youtube. That the Elf Yourself videos are in a gray area was just my personal opinion. I don't and won't ever ask anyone to take the videos they share online down. I believe that's the job of Libera if ever they find them offensive.

I first saw Libera on a video posted by a fan online. So as a mere fellow fan, I would never ask a fellow fan to take his or her video down. If EMI and Libera wants to take them down, which is well within their right, they would have by now. Youtube has an amazing technology to compare every uploaded video (and audio) against stock copyrighted videos/audios.

Concert footage are tricky ones. But then again it's not really hard work. Libera just have to monitor a few sites/forums to learn what new stuff are uploaded to Youtube about them. And then they could just contact the uploader or Youtube admins for anything they find inappropriate. I know they have jobs and all, but some of us fans have jobs too, but we still can find time (even if just a little each week, sometimes when busy a little each month) to monitor/participate in fan communities. I don't see how they can't.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

paul30003 wrote:
phlibera wrote:I can say that he or she's not from here because he/she was seating in the balcony. I believe all LD members were seated on the first row. :)
Not forgetting me on the third ;)
Haha... So I guess it was only Yorkie and Fan_de_lok on the first row, then? :lol: :lol: I wonder if they raced. I wonder who won.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Sue wrote:Update

Thankfully, no racing needed. They all had assigned seats. :D

Sue from Germany was keeping track of where everyone from the forum sat, as you can see above. Not sure if this was the final seating chart she did though. I think maartendas was in J5 also.

Lauren
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Yes I was - which was a bit strange because I thought I had booked J8 ;)

Currently working on my article about my trip to London including the Epsom concert. I have about 850 words already, and I'm waiting for answers from Robert Prizeman so I can incorporate them into it and finish it - my deadline is April 1 ( no joke ;)).
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above