US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

irishoreo wrote:i thoiught that would be josh since hes now the eldest liberan there...
I thought Sam was the most senior (and eldest) member of Libera at this point? How old is Jonathan?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Flora wrote:
irishoreo wrote:i thoiught that would be josh since hes now the eldest liberan there...
I thought Sam was the most senior (and eldest) member of Libera at this point? How old is Jonathan?
Yeah, Sam's the oldest. He'll be 16 in early October and Josh's birthday is the 26th of October, I think. Jonathan will be 16 at the end of January...
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Apart from a few Angel Voices videos, were some of the older boys appeared in video's probably into their late teens, I don't think no boy since the name change to Libera has appeared in the group past the age of 17. So it really will be the final countdown for some of the older boys next year.

Actually I stand corrected, there was the 'Ave Verum' video filmed in Japan in 2005 were the likes of Steven G, and Sam Coates sung on the back row, but that's the exception rather than the rule of late.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I think Big Ben stayed in Libera till 16? I might be wrong though..
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Josh is the current Head Boy.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
mqeric

Post by mqeric »

TEB wrote:
Maybe the same on the height front too :wink:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

TEB wrote:
Just wondering, do they have a deputy head boy?
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

mqeric wrote:
TEB wrote:
Maybe the same on the height front too :wink:
Unless there's been another growth spurt, Josh is definitely the tallest. Lexi and I noticed at the Nashville concert that Jonathan stands in the middle, but Josh is now taller. We said something to Josh at the M&G about his being taller, and he smiled and said, "Yeah, I am, but Jonathan just doesn't like to admit it." :D
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Some days I do wish we could have heard more from Sam and Jonathan...but alas I do understand and respect that it may have been their choice not to do so...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

xsakurax wrote:
TEB wrote:
Just wondering, do they have a deputy head boy?
You know, that is a very good question. I will ask around and see what I can find out.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

LibeLA wrote:Hello Fellow Libera Fans!

It's my first time to post a message in this forum but I've been a lurker for quite some time now. I was at the Dallas & Fort Worth concerts with my friends and was able to meet & chitchat with Fan_de_Lok and Tom 413 while waiting for the concert to start. Our trip to Dallas/FW to see Libera's concert was one of the most memorable experiences in my life and I cherish every moment of it. :wink:

I posted some new photos in Libera360 forum (as mentioned by JimmyRiddle). And yes, that photo wherein Mini James, Daniel & Kavana were waving their hands with the cute smileys (as cute as them) was hilarious.

I will post some videos of the M&G shortly...

:D
Hello LibeLA. I love your videos and photos. I watch them all already. You should post more videos. I'm so happy that you get to see Rebecca during the Epsom concert. I'm sure you two had a great time there :).
As you know, I'm also new to the forum. But I'll soon get used to it. Btw, I'm Charmaine, Rebecca's friend and a Libera fan from Malaysia. It's lovely to meet you. I haven't seen Libera live yet but someday I will.

Charmaine
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Hey LibeLA!!! I apologize..........I still have not forgotten........anyways Nice to Hear from you!!!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."