US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

LibeLA

Post by LibeLA »

Hope to meet you at a future concert. We like your videos of Dallas & Ft. Worth VERY MUCH! Lexi put them on her blog. :D
Hello Lauren, I'm positive we will have a chance to meet next time Libera comes back to the US. :wink: It's always a delight to be acquainted with fellow Libera fans. I'm also glad you liked our Dallas/Fort Worth M&G videos. Thanks to Lexi for putting them on her blog. Take care! TTFN! :D
AndreasZ

Post by AndreasZ »

Thanks for the really nice video.
Very funny part at 6:47 . Mini-Me and Ben?
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

I did a Nashville concert slideshow with the pictures I took there. It seems to be the neglected concert - no videos posted at all??? - yet everyone says it was the BEST concert. So here it is:

[youtube][/youtube]
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Thanks Lexi, great slide show.

Seems that Exsulate is the song of choice for these things, guess its because it's an upbeat kind of song

:D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

dani wrote:Thanks for the video.

I personally miss the live audio we used to get in the videos. Just a nice way to get to see there personalitys more. Watching static pictures is just not as much fun.
I agree. And the thing is, they filmed me. Callum walked by with his camera and filmed the line. I was dazed as usual :roll: :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

illuminaperpetua wrote:
dani wrote:Thanks for the video.

I personally miss the live audio we used to get in the videos. Just a nice way to get to see there personalitys more. Watching static pictures is just not as much fun.
I agree. And the thing is, they filmed me. Callum walked by with his camera and filmed the line. I was dazed as usual :roll: :lol:
nice video i really enjoyd it so much i am wching emmas right now i am so excied to see who wins umm have anice one
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

why is it that usually when we see pictures or videos of the mgs is sam sitting separately from josh, alex and jakob who seem to usually end up sitting side by side....
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

OK. Here's our final US Tour slideshow. This one is of Atlanta. Many thanks to Jimmy from Japan for his excellent photos. We combined them with Lexi's to make an extra-long video. Needed 2 Libera songs to cover it. :D There are some really good pictures! Hope you like it!

Lauren

[youtube][/youtube]
whitetail1985

Post by whitetail1985 »

Lexi wrote:OK. Here's our final US Tour slideshow. This one is of Atlanta. Many thanks to Jimmy from Japan for his excellent photos. We combined them with Lexi's to make an extra-long video. Needed 2 Libera songs to cover it. :D There are some really good pictures! Hope you like it!

Lauren

[youtube][/youtube]
Great video, and some REALLY great photos. Thanks for posting this
Dennis
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Lexi wrote:OK. Here's our final US Tour slideshow. This one is of Atlanta. Many thanks to Jimmy from Japan for his excellent photos. We combined them with Lexi's to make an extra-long video. Needed 2 Libera songs to cover it. :D There are some really good pictures! Hope you like it!

Lauren

[youtube][/youtube]
thsnkd do much i cannot belive youall met audrey she such s a nice lady and i hope yo can be friends with her she was shy ones when i met her in la we are good friends
Freak

Post by Freak »

Thanks for sharing, Lauren & family. I enjoyed watching your video! I definitely agree with you that the Libera boys are the nicest, sweetest and most well-mannered lads I've ever met. :D
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

irishoreo wrote:why is it that usually when we see pictures or videos of the mgs is sam sitting separately from josh, alex and jakob who seem to usually end up sitting side by side....
I noticed that as well. Sam is usually beside the younger ones probably to guide them or something?

Many thanks to Lauren and Lexi for the videos! :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Lauren

[youtube][/youtube]
Yeah, like it :D
Thanks for sharing ! 8)
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Cassius at 6:57 :lol:

Jonathan is everyone's "big brother."
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

i thoiught that would be josh since hes now the eldest liberan there...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou