US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

JimmyRiddle wrote: P.S. Who's birthday was that they were celebrating?
Freddie's. :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Congratulations to Jenn for appearing in the 2010 tour video!
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

TEB wrote:Jimmy,
I heard that Ralph had a birthday on this tour. Probably was his.
I think this birthday was Freddie's cause it's still in Texas. Ralph is in the background of the picture. We got to wish Ralph Happy Birthday in Atlanta. :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks all. It didn't seem to look like Freddie from that angle. There seemed to be a few youngsters from the family belonging to the ranch they stayed at, I bet they were excited to have libera coming for a day.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Lexi wrote:
I think this birthday was Freddie's cause it's still in Texas. Ralph is in the background of the picture. We got to wish Ralph Happy Birthday in Atlanta. :D
Interesting, what was the surprise that Ralph got ? There was a moment of other boys teasing Ralph he is the only one who doesn't know :wink: :lol:
They were quite enthusiastic about it, should be something fun 8)
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Murkskis wrote:
Lexi wrote:
Interesting, what was the surprise that Ralph got ? There was a moment of other boys teasing Ralph he is the only one who doesn't know :wink: :lol:
Yeah, I was the one they said that to. I'm also wondering what they did for Ralph's birthday. Wish there were pictures of that. Maybe they'll do a photo album on Facebook or something.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Lexi wrote:
Thanks Lexi,
With only having a dialup internet service, I can't access Youtube so I can't ever watch the vids the boys put there.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Nicki wrote:
Murkskis wrote:Interesting, what was the surprise that Ralph got ? There was a moment of other boys teasing Ralph he is the only one who doesn't know :wink: :lol:
I was watching a video someone posted from the ATL concert, and he kept mentioning Disney World to a few of the boys, asking them if they were going. The boys seemed pretty tight-lipped about it, so maybe they were keeping a secret or just didn't know how to respond. Is that a possibility? On the morning of the 15th (around 11 my time, so 5 PM UK time) Ben and Callum both said that they were finally home, but their tour "officially" ended on the 13th, so they must have been doing something for a day other than sitting in an airport. Unless there were major flight problems, which in that case I'd assume that there would be a Twitter of Facebook update from the staff.

Whew, sorry for the long-winded post. By the way, hi, I'm new Image
Welcome to the forum ! :D
Maybe you are right about the Disney World
Nice emoticon you inserted here :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Finally finished our video of the St. Louis Meet & Greet. Hope it's OK. Those Libera boys are THE NICEST! Can't help noticing I've developed a "Chicago" accent. :lol: ~Lauren

[youtube][/youtube]
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Lexi wrote:Finally finished our video of the St. Louis Meet & Greet. Hope it's OK. Those Libera boys are THE NICEST! Can't help noticing I've developed a "Chicago" accent. :lol: ~Lauren

[youtube][/youtube]
hello what a smile on mini ben face i am so excied for that one umm thanks for suring that with us
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Thank you so much Lauren and co. Nicely done... I love your interactions with Libera... and it was really dark. Hehe... :lol: Thanks thanks.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

The only outdoor nightime autograph session. Nice video, you've all been very generous sharing the photos, videos and reports of the US concert tour. The coverage as been excellent. I think they might do a North America tour next time, places like Chicago and also flirt with Canada possibly.
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Finally finished our video of the St. Louis Meet & Greet. Hope it's OK. Those Libera boys are THE NICEST! Can't help noticing I've developed a "Chicago" accent. ~Lauren
Kavana! :lol:

What a character he is!
LibeLA

Post by LibeLA »

["Lexi"]Finally finished our video of the St. Louis Meet & Greet. Hope it's OK. Those Libera boys are THE NICEST! Can't help noticing I've developed a "Chicago" accent. :lol: ~Lauren
Thanks for sharing, Lauren & family. I enjoyed watching your video! I definitely agree with you that the Libera boys are the nicest, sweetest and most well-mannered lads I've ever met. :D

We missed seeing Cassius, James T., Carlos and Luke n the video. :(

Thanks again... till the next concert! :wink:
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

LibeLA wrote:
["Lexi"]Finally finished our video of the St. Louis Meet & Greet. Hope it's OK. Those Libera boys are THE NICEST! Can't help noticing I've developed a "Chicago" accent. :lol: ~Lauren
Thanks for sharing, Lauren & family. I enjoyed watching your video! I definitely agree with you that the Libera boys are the nicest, sweetest and most well-mannered lads I've ever met. :D

We missed seeing Cassius, James T., Carlos and Luke n the video. :(

Thanks again... till the next concert! :wink:
Yes, at the beginning of the M&G, you can see the 4 of them bopping around on the steps then go inside. Either there weren't enough seats for them or they were too tired to sign. It was very late and very warm outside. We got to meet them at Nashville & Atlanta.

Hope to meet you at a future concert. We like your videos of Dallas & Ft. Worth VERY MUCH! Lexi put them on her blog. :D