US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

I didn't know that Callum was married. Heck, I thought he was still in high school.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I read his blog to mean that he is getting married (very soon) but is still single at the moment - he can only be about 18 or am I way out.?

Very young indeed but I guess he knows his own heart so good luck to them both.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:
Now, if you want to please us Brits get your self a nice kettle and BOIL that water. Oh, and none of that orange pekoe or Liptons rubbish + we like a nice biscuit or two on the side. Lovely.
Funny, I have similar issues with meat dishes in the UK.
Unfortunately, I can't bring along a week's supply of ribeyes and barbeque ribs in my luggage. :D

I guess it all evens out in the end. :D
Just because we don't inject our cows full of growth hormone and steroids or feed them corn (to make the meat fatty) doesn't mean we don't have good beef - it's just hard to find and expensive :?

But as you say, it all evens out in the end. Although, give me a nice cup of tea and a digestive biscuit over a steak anyday :wink:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Yorkie wrote:
Thunderhawk261 wrote:
Now, if you want to please us Brits get your self a nice kettle and BOIL that water. Oh, and none of that orange pekoe or Liptons rubbish + we like a nice biscuit or two on the side. Lovely.
Funny, I have similar issues with meat dishes in the UK.
Unfortunately, I can't bring along a week's supply of ribeyes and barbeque ribs in my luggage. :D

I guess it all evens out in the end. :D
Just because we don't inject our cows full of growth hormone and steroids or feed them corn (to make the meat fatty) doesn't mean we don't have good beef - it's just hard to find and expensive :?

But as you say, it all evens out in the end. Although, give me a nice cup of tea and a digestive biscuit over a steak anyday :wink:
Oh. Really? I mean, don't elaborate or anything, but--ew. I'm glad I was only eating macaroni when I read this.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Seeing the actual discussion, this topic seems to begin to run short of Libera matters :lol:

Here some photos to help refocus on the subject :)

(edit : link corrected * 3)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Yorkie wrote:
illuminaperpetua wrote:We have PG Tips here... :roll: :lol: But I know what he means. If you go into places like Teavana, there's a lot more than just Earl Grey there :lol:
You may have PG Tips my dear but the problem with getting tea in the States (in restaurants and such) is that you use the hot water that is basically from the coffee machine - IT ISN'T HOT ENOUGH TO MAKE GOOD TEA.

Now, if you want to please us Brits get your self a nice kettle and BOIL that water. Oh, and none of that orange pekoe or Liptons rubbish + we like a nice biscuit or two on the side. Lovely. :wink:
Alright Yorkie, if you ever happen to be at my house I'll make you a decent cup of tea. :wink: :lol: And how about some muffins and a little blueberry tea cake as well? --I'm good at baking.
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Seeing the actual discussion, this topic seems to begin to run short of Libera matters :lol:

Here some photos to help refocus on the subject :)
So you were in Atlanta! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. It would've been a chance to use my French. Perhaps I should join the French forum... :roll: That would still be just writing though. Quelle domage.
I saw my friend Anna in that video! :D We sat with her during the concert. I didn't see myself though...what a relief! :lol: I might be in the actual tour video though :shock:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

I've checked the links on those who commentrd on Libera's blog and saw this one from Bobby Kiger. Beautiful pics. :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

chix wrote:I've checked the links on those who commentrd on Libera's blog and saw this one from Bobby Kiger. Beautiful pics. :)
Excellent quality pics, thanks for the find chix. Thanks for your pictures too FDL
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

[youtube][/youtube]
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Thanks for the video.

I personally miss the live audio we used to get in the videos. Just a nice way to get to see there personalitys more. Watching static pictures is just not as much fun.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

thanks for the vid - absolutely love the photos at 1.55 - josh looks like hes looking into a mirror of a younger himself! and also at 2.16 mini james and JB with the coke bottles!
Danie :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

dani wrote:Thanks for the video.

I personally miss the live audio we used to get in the videos. Just a nice way to get to see there personalitys more. Watching static pictures is just not as much fun.
Yeah the moving videos are better. You can't get across the enthusiasm of a 'aw it's AMAZIN innit' from Tom at Niagara Falls or Ben's 'Pitts-b-u-r-g-h!!' in the funny way he says things like we got from their 2008 tour video.

Still somethings better than nothing, and I'm sure time plays a factor because the slideshows appear much quicker and easier to produce.

P.S. Who's birthday was that they were celebrating?
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Jimmy,
I heard that Ralph had a birthday on this tour. Probably was his.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

TEB wrote:Jimmy,
I heard that Ralph had a birthday on this tour. Probably was his.
will don nice video wow libera was haveing a fun time that is sweet of what they did it remineds me when i go do things like that seeing citys and have some fun i like josh new hat its a cowboy now welcome to usa madine welcome hahaha