US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:To whom may be interested, I have scanned and uploaded here on the french forum the five programs concerts :)
Thanks, Patrick :D
I knew you were going to scan it all up and even expected this !
High quality as always 8)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

No sleeping tonight- check out the blog again ! :D :lol:
http://blog.libera.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's like the final part appeared, so quess who the author is?
Ok, ok - no spoilers here :lol: :lol: :lol:
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

That blog post just wasn't enough. What did they do after the concert?
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Thanks everyone who posted their reviews and pictures. It's really lovely! I enjoyed reading and viewing everything! :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

You see what being in Libera get's you. I mean what other groups of boys around Libera's ages would be allowed anywhere near, never mind sit & play at a piano worth quarter of a million!! I think practically every boy in Libera could tinkle a decent tune out of it too. Some of the older one's are quite competant.

Kudos for the larger pics!
Last edited by JimmyRiddle on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

http://officialcpayne.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

You are the KING of links Jimmy! 8)

That was pretty enjoyable reading.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

We have PG Tips here... :roll: :lol: But I know what he means. If you go into places like Teavana, there's a lot more than just Earl Grey there :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

illuminaperpetua wrote:We have PG Tips here... :roll: :lol: But I know what he means. If you go into places like Teavana, there's a lot more than just Earl Grey there :lol:
You may have PG Tips my dear but the problem with getting tea in the States (in restaurants and such) is that you use the hot water that is basically from the coffee machine - IT ISN'T HOT ENOUGH TO MAKE GOOD TEA.

Now, if you want to please us Brits get your self a nice kettle and BOIL that water. Oh, and none of that orange pekoe or Liptons rubbish + we like a nice biscuit or two on the side. Lovely. :wink:

p.s. thanks for the link Jimmy, now I know where dani got the 'Callum's knocked up his girlfriend' business :lol: Still, reading that lot it won't be too long - how old is Callum? Reads like he's 30 - I guess being part of Libera makes you mature a lot more quickly.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Thanks for the link !

And I also agree, he reads like he is much older than in reality.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

A video of the Atlanta M&G here, taken by a choir director.

[youtube][/youtube]

Touching that some of the older boys are determined to stay with Libera for as long as humanly possible. Who can blame them with all the touring they do now, plus they have been there since they were seven/eight, so in some ways it's all they have ever known. Must be like family to them. I hope Cassius is not regretting his donald duck/cat impressions, because he must get asked a lot about it.
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Yorkie wrote:Now, if you want to please us Brits get your self a nice kettle and BOIL that water. Oh, and none of that orange pekoe or Liptons rubbish
Yorkie,
Between you and Callum, you sound like a friend of mine from Barrow. When he visits the US he brings his own tea and won't let anyone other than himself make it. :lol: He'll boil the water for what seems like ages and he calls Lipton's something worse than 'rubbish'. :lol:

To his credit, however, I now know how to make a cup of 'proper' tea.
:wink:

Rich
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:A video of the Atlanta M&G here, taken by a choir director.

[youtube][/youtube]

Touching that some of the older boys are determined to stay with Libera for as long as humanly possible. Who can blame them with all the touring they do now, plus they have been there since they were seven/eight, so in some ways it's all they have ever known. Must be like family to them. I hope Cassius is not regretting his donald duck/cat impressions, because he must get asked a lot about it.
wow we umm what did the boys thanks of the guy i mean i love it when josh smiles ben smiles and all so josh cusin laffs its so sweet i naver seen josh smiles so much or jackob thanks so much for this video i like it a lot
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Now, if you want to please us Brits get your self a nice kettle and BOIL that water. Oh, and none of that orange pekoe or Liptons rubbish + we like a nice biscuit or two on the side. Lovely.
Funny, I have similar issues with meat dishes in the UK.
Unfortunately, I can't bring along a week's supply of ribeyes and barbeque ribs in my luggage. :D

I guess it all evens out in the end. :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Just noticing that in this Atlanta M&G video the man videotaping says to Josh, "Will you come back next year?" And Josh replies, "I'll be here." When he gets to Liam, Liam says, "I'm not going anywhere....Now I'm doing high tenor, and it's still loads of fun, and I'm NOT going anywhere. I'm staying right here where I am."

Awesome news! :D