Concert in Arundel - 15 May 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Thanks for sharing the video Yorkie. The Asian fanbase is definitely and relatively younger that the Arundel attendees. :) Okay maybe not really... at least based on the fans that appeared in that particular video.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

I'm pretty certain I was the youngest there - I was surprised how old dani, Danieb & Murkskis really were :lol:

Now you can see why they need to protect the boys from all the Old Age Pensioners :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Yorkie wrote:I'm pretty certain I was the youngest there - I was surprised how old dani, Danieb & Murkskis really were :lol:
Haha... Why don't I believe you? :lol:
Yorkie wrote:Now you can see why they need to protect the boys from all the Old Age Pensioners :D
Haha... I don't know about the need, but it certainly would be awkward for Libera to high-five oldish fans, and for oldish fans to give them candy bars, letters, and pinky-promises of a Pia kind in the meet and greet. :) Old Age Pensioners as you call them should be honored though because they shell out the money for the CDs, DVD, and concert tickets either for themselves or for their children the age of Libera who give them high-fives, letters, and pinky-promises, and shouts their name in meet and greets and post-concert events. :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:I'm pretty certain I was the youngest there - I was surprised how old dani, Danieb & Murkskis really were :lol:

Now you can see why they need to protect the boys from all the Old Age Pensioners :D

haha i am so old looking i still get id'd when i go to buy my dad cigs.
Last edited by dani on Fri May 28, 2010 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:

haha i am so old looking i still get id'd when i go to buy my dad fags.
Errmmm, :oops: for the benefit of American readers, dani means cigarettes when she says 'fags' :oops:

Mercy & Love
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Yorkie wrote:Errmmm, :oops: for the benefit of American readers, dani means cigarettes when she says 'fags' :oops:
Much appreciated! :lol: :lol: :lol:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Rich wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Errmmm, :oops: for the benefit of American readers, dani means cigarettes when she says 'fags' :oops:
The word "fag" has alot of different meanings, far beyond its sinister one. The red coals you see at the bottom of a wood fire are called fags. I was just reading a magazine bio on HRH Prince Edward and when he was working as a house tutor and junior master at a school in New Zealand, the boys who wanted to be his personal servants called themselves fags.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

TEB wrote:
Rich wrote:
The word "fag" has alot of different meanings, far beyond its sinister one. The red coals you see at the bottom of a wood fire are called fags. I was just reading a magazine bio on HRH Prince Edward and when he was working as a house tutor and junior master at a school in New Zealand, the boys who wanted to be his personal servants called themselves fags.
Indeed Tom. But we know how funny you Americans find the words 'fag' and 'faggots' :D

Mercy & Love
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Yorkie wrote:
TEB wrote:
Rich wrote: Much appreciated! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Indeed Tom. But we know how funny you Americans find the words 'fag' and 'faggots' :D
Oh aye.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

http://twitter.com/menaceofsweden" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has uploaded a video he took at Arundel. Very good quality, but be prepared for a lengthy wait. 213MB. He was positioned right at the front.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Another nice video posted on the French dream forum, by djkoy

[youtube][/youtube]

Was that car reversing a little too quickly at 6:58, considering there may be young uns about.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Was that car reversing a little too quickly at 6:58, considering there may be young uns about.
Seeing that speed, I think that part of the video is reversed, not the car :lol: :wink:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:Was that car reversing a little too quickly at 6:58, considering there may be young uns about.
Seeing that speed, I think that part of the video is reversed, not the car :lol: :wink:
That's what I thought, until I saw that the woman in the bottom right wasn't walking backwards, which she would have appeared to have been if the video was playing in reverse.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:That's what I thought, until I saw that the woman in the bottom right wasn't walking backwards
In my opinion she is ;) but it's more clear on the other walkway, on the left, at 6:52-6:55, with a woman in red :)
Better seen on youtube in HD 720 full screen :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

fan_de_LoK wrote:In my opinion she is ;) but it's more clear on the other walkway, on the left, at 6:52-6:55, with a woman in red :)
Better seen on youtube in HD 720 full screen :)
Ah well spotted. I had to sit virtually on top of my monitor to see that woman in red. I think I might need glasses. So thankfully the area outside St Philips is not being used as a boy racing circuit! ;)