Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

chix wrote:
phlibera wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:I wish they did this for the Philippine concerts. :D
Amen to that! :D They can probably produce the same quality at much lower costs here in the Philippines. And without the need for dual-language they could pack in more information. But no program is fine with me too.
They had one on their PICC concert but not as classy as the ones they produce on Japan and Korea, there are so many ads. I'm not sure though if they sold it or gave it to those seated in the first few rows. I have a copy of it, if you want to see it I'm willing to scan it for you. :)
Ooh... scan it, scan it (please). :) :lol: Thanks, Chix. We didn't have something like that in Cebu last year. I'm curious what's in the PICC program. A classier Philippine concert program will probably come in time.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

phlibera wrote:
chix wrote:
phlibera wrote: Amen to that! :D They can probably produce the same quality at much lower costs here in the Philippines. And without the need for dual-language they could pack in more information. But no program is fine with me too.
They had one on their PICC concert but not as classy as the ones they produce on Japan and Korea, there are so many ads. I'm not sure though if they sold it or gave it to those seated in the first few rows. I have a copy of it, if you want to see it I'm willing to scan it for you. :)
Ooh... scan it, scan it (please). :) :lol: Thanks, Chix. We didn't have something like that in Cebu last year. I'm curious what's in the PICC program. A classier Philippine concert program will probably come in time.
No probs. I'll post it on SE Asian thread tonight. :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

chix wrote:No probs. I'll post it on SE Asian thread tonight. :)
Thanks, Chix. :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

chix wrote:
phlibera wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:I wish they did this for the Philippine concerts. :D
Amen to that! :D They can probably produce the same quality at much lower costs here in the Philippines. And without the need for dual-language they could pack in more information. But no program is fine with me too.
I think they gave it to those in the VIP seats. The others had a small, glossy, leaflet-like programme.

The funniest thing in that program was seeing La Paz Funeraria as a sponsor. :lol: It was quite nice, but yep, too many advertisements in the 2nd half of the programme.

This is mine after the boys had their way with it.

"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Haha, nice scribbles of signatures. Very precious! I can only recognise Mini Ben's at the op right hand corner. And Freddie's F.I. and two JB's? Maybe I'm seeing double. lol

Btw, I was wondering what La Paz Funeraria is, until i went to google it. :shock:
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

xsakurax wrote:Haha, nice scribbles of signatures. Very precious! I can only recognise Mini Ben's at the op right hand corner. And Freddie's F.I. and two JB's? Maybe I'm seeing double. lol

Btw, I was wondering what La Paz Funeraria is, until i went to google it. :shock:
Well, it was after the concert and I was one of the last few in the line. It was moving like an assembly line.lol. The kids were signing it so fast, hence the scribbles.haha.

Yep. La Paz Funeraria. :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

carina_gino20 wrote:
xsakurax wrote:Haha, nice scribbles of signatures. Very precious! I can only recognise Mini Ben's at the op right hand corner. And Freddie's F.I. and two JB's? Maybe I'm seeing double. lol

Well, it was after the concert and I was one of the last few in the line. It was moving like an assembly line.lol. The kids were signing it so fast, hence the scribbles.haha.

Yep. La Paz Funeraria. :lol:
That is weird. I kinda regret not getting higher-priced tickects during that concert! My friends kept insisting that the venue was small and when I got there, it was a LOT bigger than I expected! The upside is, I sat near the exit so when the concert was over, I was one of the first in line for the CD signing. :D
Freak

Post by Freak »

Haha, nice scribbles of signatures. Very precious! I can only recognise Mini Ben's at the op right hand corner. :D :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Someone's finally uploaded a better quality version of their performance of 'Far Away' on NTV Don Japanese show earlier this year.

[youtube][/youtube]
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Someone's finally uploaded a better quality version of their performance of 'Far Away' on NTV Don Japanese show earlier this year.

[youtube][/youtube]
nice video wow josh ben looks so big and tall now i am excied for them all wow thanks for that one haha god belss libera for all of they have don hehehee
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Someone's finally uploaded a better quality version of their performance of 'Far Away' on NTV Don Japanese show earlier this year.
Finally !!! :D

Thank you very much Jimmy !! :D
and thanks to the uploader :wink:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

They sound and look much better now. There were a few off notes, and a little bit of nerves showing, but in general it was a fine performance. The harmonies were very nice, and you can clearly see Kavana hitting some of the very high notes. I'm couldn't see if Stefan was too.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

JimmyRiddle wrote:They sound and look much better now. There were a few off notes, and a little bit of nerves showing, but in general it was a fine performance. The harmonies were very nice, and you can clearly see Kavana hitting some of the very high notes. I'm couldn't see if Stefan was too.
yes jimmy they do sound good i cannot belive how big josh is now days hes got biger when i saw him last time
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

phlibera wrote:
chix wrote:No probs. I'll post it on SE Asian thread tonight. :)
Thanks, Chix. :)
What is the web address to the thread?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It is nice to see a clear version.

It does make me wonder why he persists with Ben on Far Away as his voice to me does not suit the song at all. And some of the notes he hits make my ears bleed. It just sounds wrong imo.

And yet with Michael singing it is one of my all time favorite songs of Libera . It such a lovely pure song and when sung right there is nothing like it.