Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Yorkie wrote:
TEB wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
:lol: Just remembered this - obviously Mrs G got the clippers I sent her :D
If I ever can get some of my high school pictures scanned, I will see they get posted. My hair was longer than Kavana's is right now. Almost shoulder length. I went 3 years without a hair cut when a teenager. Only got it cut for my graduation picture and then only short enough that my ear lobes were showing.
Any son of mine would be tied to the chair while I cut his hair with blunt scissors :shock: (actually I think I might use one of those razor combs you see advertised in the magazines of Sunday papers - they hurt like hell) :twisted:
Dad only ever said I had to keep it clean and combed. Other than that, he didn't say much. Unless we were driving by a barber shop and he'd ask if I wanted to go in.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Interview on Sankei Express released yesterday.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Calling Libera36... Hehe... Would appreciate very much if you could translate to us the main points. :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Save your time Phlibera, I have reported this information last night on the french forum and posted a Google translation into French. :)

The translation is very bad but however clear enough to understand that there is there no point that we don't already know. It's a classic and simple interview about what is Libera ;)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Save your time Phlibera, I have reported this information last night on the french forum and posted a Google translation into French. :)

The translation is very bad but however clear enough to understand that there is there no point that we don't already know. It's a classic and simple interview about what is Libera ;)
If you say so fan_de_LoK. I tried Google translate as well, but it was so hard to understand I didn't read the whole article. :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

You can see the 2010 Korean concert program on the french forum :)

http://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/co ... t80-58.htm

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Thank you as always fan_de_LoK. I never even thought the Korean program had more pages! :)

I now wonder what happened to "You Were There". It seems that in the intro they meant to sing it, but was probably replaced with something else or dropped completely.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

It was a nice touch with the throwback to 2005!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

phlibera wrote:Thank you as always fan_de_LoK. I never even thought the Korean program had more pages! :)
I'm not sure how much pages there is in the genuine program, I have not scanned it myself. Even the pages numbers are unsure.

I found the images on the Netherlands Libera Forum, coming from a Korean blog. Badly scanned images, awry aligned, not descreened, and with wrong pages numbers (the cover was labeled page #4.....). I do my best to make the program easily readable and accessible to everyone :)

I think in the paper program there is a few more pages, but only ads pages, so no importance :)
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Cool find, thanks! :D
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

If only our resident Korean translator has time to translate the informationg regarding each song of the program. :-) Only the intros were dual-language. I'm curious what it says of each song.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Thanks for sharing, really nice souvenir program that. Something you would pay about £10 for and keep. I suppose if they tour every two/three years then with the fanbase they have in Japan/Korea and the large venues they sell out, you would probably expect a fairly decent program.

They made reference again to past boys leaving the choir and the routine changing of the guard.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I wish they did this for the Philippine concerts. :D
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Nikki178 wrote:I wish they did this for the Philippine concerts. :D
Amen to that! :D They can probably produce the same quality at much lower costs here in the Philippines. And without the need for dual-language they could pack in more information. But no program is fine with me too.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

phlibera wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:I wish they did this for the Philippine concerts. :D
Amen to that! :D They can probably produce the same quality at much lower costs here in the Philippines. And without the need for dual-language they could pack in more information. But no program is fine with me too.
They had one on their PICC concert but not as classy as the ones they produce on Japan and Korea, there are so many ads. I'm not sure though if they sold it or gave it to those seated in the first few rows. I have a copy of it, if you want to see it I'm willing to scan it for you. :)