Live at Arundel - The concert in May 2009

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Song you'd like most to hear at Arundel?

Locus iste
5%
Adoramus
No votes
Love and Mercy
No votes
Always With You
14%
Libera
No votes
Salva Me
No votes
You Were There
19%
How Can I Keep From Singing?
33%
...something else (indicate in reply)
29%

Total votes: 21

kjackson83

Live at Arundel - The concert in May 2009

Post by kjackson83 »

The Arundel concert is just around the corner, so here's a dedicated thread ready for it.

Anyone actually going?
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i am!!! :D dunno if i can go to the meet and greet though mum has to work in the morning so we cant leave to late
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I am also going. Very excited about it :)

I couldnt do the meet and greet at QEH last year so hoefully they do one this time as well .

Hopefully the concert will be the same as they did in Japan and LA but without Sakure. And if i could pick a song too take its place i pick

Ave Verum

If not that then

Never be alone.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I wanna hear May the road rise up! It's like my top most favourite song, at least for now. I'll hope to listen to Flynn's version of the song. Sanctus is my all-time favourite too. Oh oh, I forgot to mention Sacris Solemnis! I recently actually love that song too, after listening to it a few times and I liked it.
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

so... Tom's gonna sing in Arundel, right?

I'm very curious to find out how the solo parts are going to be distributed among the boys. For that matter, I'll be counting on kthomp & dani ;D I'll be waiting to hear from you guys! HAVE FUN! i'm so jealouss-

p.s.
the Japanese song is called "Sakura."
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

dearmadine wrote:so... Tom's gonna sing in Arundel, right?

I'm very curious to find out how the solo parts are going to be distributed among the boys. For that matter, I'll be counting on kthomp & dani ;D I'll be waiting to hear from you guys! HAVE FUN! i'm so jealouss-

p.s.
the Japanese song is called "Sakura."

I would assume Tom will sing but as i said before to suddenly change everything to give him back the lion share of solos would be a little unfair on the young kids. Even tho i do hope he does you You were There as i would love to hear him sing that live.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

im going and cant wait!! this is a really hard poll, id love to hear most of those songs - mostly libera sanctus salva me you were there and how can i keep from singing!
Danie :D
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I voted for 'How can I keep from singing".... would love to hear that live. Unfortunatley, I cannot get across to the UK for this concert so I will have to wait for Dublin concert in July.
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

I am the day is one of my favorites, but i figure they will do that one because it's kind of like, one of the ones they always do.

it would be awesome if they did vespera again!
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Jude Andrew wrote:I voted for 'How can I keep from singing".... would love to hear that live. Unfortunatley, I cannot get across to the UK for this concert so I will have to wait for Dublin concert in July.
:D :!:
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

xsakurax wrote:I wanna hear May the road rise up! It's like my top most favourite song, at least for now.
The board software cut me off on "poll choices," but that one was on the list at one point :?
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

In case I don't get another opportunity; to everyone lucky enough to be going to the concert in Arundel (Dani, Danieb, kthomp, Mark and ??) have a fabulous time and I really hope that your expectations not only will be met but will be exceeded by a long way !! .... and don't forget to tell us all about it :lol:
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

Jude Andrew wrote:In case I don't get another opportunity; to everyone lucky enough to be going to the concert in Arundel (Dani, Danieb, kthomp, Mark and ??) have a fabulous time and I really hope that your expectations not only will be met but will be exceeded by a long way !! .... and don't forget to tell us all about it :lol:
Thank you Jude - Im sure youll get a pretty detailed account between us!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I have to admit i am really excited for tomorrow. My second Libera concert and i cant wait.
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

dani wrote:I have to admit i am really excited for tomorrow. My second Libera concert and i cant wait.
im very excited as well because its my first libera concert! who is everyone going with? im dragging my boyfriend along - hes heard some libera but i think a good way to get him into them would be to see them live!