Libera California-bound (USA concerts, April 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Many thanks and also thanks for wat you said on your own website
about Tom Cully
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

dearmadine just saw the picture you posted of the food Sammy mentioned and boy does that look vile, looks like slimy slugs. I think i would be more like Tom in Japan as some of the food looks alittle questionable to my taste.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's all cultural isn't it. Personally I find the thought of raw anything, never mind fish, stomach churning, but then the Japanese probably think same about some of our local dishes.
paopao

Post by paopao »

i think British also enjoy eating raw dish, oyster for example.. i've seen it on TV!
hmm.. fresh doesn't always mean tasty for me
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I like my meat well cooked :D Sushi wouldn't agree with me, even if I did have the guts to try it.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Sushi is great! I like sushi, except for the raw salmon sushi which I don't really like. :D :D :D I don't really like raw meat too, but egg (Tamago) sushi, or cheese or sweet beancurd skin sushi taste fantastic!
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

I'm a HUGE seafood lover. I think they lose the unique taste and FRESHNESS when cooked or backed...but yah that's just my personal preference.

by the way... this thread is going a little off topic haha
thanks to Sammy M, I guess? :lol:
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

-- Unrelated to thread--

If you haven't already, please read the following post carefully:
http://libera-dreams.com/forum/viewtopi" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =7538#7538

-- back to thread! --
RiseInGlory

Post by RiseInGlory »

xsakurax wrote:Sushi is great! I like sushi, except for the raw salmon sushi which I don't really like. :D :D :D I don't really like raw meat too, but egg (Tamago) sushi, or cheese or sweet beancurd skin sushi taste fantastic!
Gah! Raw salmon is my favoritest type of sushi. =P I could eat an entire meal consisting only of salmon sushi and sashimi. I don't like other fish types as much, partially because I have trouble keeping all the different types straight in my head... but roe sushi is awesome. It is really expensive though so I've only had it a couple of times.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... oronto.jpg

To everyone who hasn't tried sushi yet.... you're missing out! Try it when you get the chance =)
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I haven't had enough sushi to determine any favorites, but I do like a lot of it.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lady Lolly

Post by Lady Lolly »

worshipper28 wrote:I was impressed by a boy Alexander who collected the signatures on his t shirt.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It seems he has a disease for more information see this video
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... re=related
:) This is my son lol.. he was running around like crazy LOL... He had so much fun.. Thank you so much for posting his video here, I had written the gentleman that had recorded the video and apologized for Alex kind of "snatching" Ralph haha... and he was soo nice to edit his clips down to the ones that only contained him and posted it as a video response to mine...

My original video for my son was made with the song, "He's My Son" by Mark Shultz, a wonderfull singer.... but unfortunatly I had to do an audio over due to Warner Bro. Copyright claim :(
Lady Lolly

Post by Lady Lolly »

And I also agree with TCliffy, I've had a bit of sushi, and so far I love it.. but unfortunatly, I dont know what ones I was eating, as they were all grouped together in a buffet LOL.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

sushi.....yum...... :D :D

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

[quote="Lady Lolly]I had written the gentleman that had recorded the video and apologized for Alex kind of "snatching" Ralph haha... and he was soo nice to edit his clips down to the ones that only contained him and posted it as a video response to mine... [/quote]

It's nice to see a boy of about Libera's age, a) attending their concerts and b) so enthusiastic in getting all their signatures :wink: Good on him, he's obviously a very determined young fella!

P.S. Why not post a picture of that infamous t-shirt with all the libera boys signatures on it. ;)
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

via the Facebook page:
The Hour of Power service we joined in the Crystal Cathedral will be broadcast internationally on May 31st. Follow this link to their international website and select your own country for local programme information.

We believe this programme may also include two items we sang before the service began which were not broadcast in the USA.

Please share this information with any Libera supporters not on Facebook.
With this link.