Libera California-bound (USA concerts, April 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

In the Netherlands we can see the broadcasrting on #31 mai on
RTL5 on TV see this
http://www.hourofpower.nl/uitzendschema" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It is on Sundaymorning at 8 and the same repeat at 9Hrs
There say "uitzendging gemist"= broadcasting missed. so on the internet everybody can see it when missed
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

kjackson83 wrote:via the Facebook page:
We believe this programme may also include two items we sang before the service began which were not broadcast in the USA.
Sanctus and Far Away?
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

So its on next Sunday in the u,k?
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:So its on next Sunday in the u,k?
dani will it be the same one that people saw on the tv from the crystal cathedral ?? or are we going to see all of it then from jenna
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

jennaluvspbr wrote:
dani will it be the same one that people saw on the tv from the crystal cathedral ?? or are we going to see all of it then from jenna

I am not sure, i dont get how they will add songs to the show if the show is only on for an hour.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

dani wrote:
jennaluvspbr wrote:

I am not sure, i dont get how they will add songs to the show if the show is only on for an hour.
and dni i have something i will like to put in peples ears is that libera is going to be on tv a gain on sunday of may the 31 and so i will like to sher this form jennaLibera Don't forget to watch The Hour of Power on Sunday 31st May, when the service we joined in the Crystal Cathedral will be broadcast internationally.

In the UK it will be shown on SKY1 at 0600 - follow the link for local programme information in other countries.

We believe this programme may also include two items we sang before the service began which were not broadcast in the USA. from jenna
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It can only be sanctus and Far Away going by the video's posted by DearMadine? Haven't got access to Sky1 so I hope somebody records it.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Libera was on sky 1 this morning. They did play all 4 songs and plus the interview. Edited really well as you got all the Libera part all in one slot and they didnt try and split up the songs and make you watch the whole hour of it.

It was also nice to see Far Away in good quality. I adore Ben but when you compare him to Michael or Tom he is lacking something when he sings Far Away. I dont think the song suits him like Going Home does.
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

This morning here in the Netherlands I saw the RTL5 broadcasting from
"Hour of Power". Normal starting with"Salva Me"The great surprise was that after the intervieuw with the 3 boys after"You go to sing a song for us"...I expected "Gloria"but it was..... Mini Ben with "Far away" Yeah...!! After this there was a dutch intervieuw from somebody who was 51 days in coma ,and after that,there came "Gloria"
At the end of te servise there was the sound(only) from "Sanctus"
So we can expect to see "far away" on youtube
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

worshipper28 wrote:This morning here in the Netherlands I saw the RTL5 broadcasting from
"Hour of Power". Normal starting with"Salva Me"The great surprise was that after the intervieuw with the 3 boys after"You go to sing a song for us"...I expected "Gloria"but it was..... Mini Ben with "Far away" Yeah...!! After this there was a dutch intervieuw from somebody who was 51 days in coma ,and after that,there came "Gloria"
At the end of te servise there was the sound(only) from "Sanctus"
So we can expect to see "far away" on youtube

Really random how they have edited the show for different countrys. Coz your edit was different than what we got.
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Yes on Tuesday I think we can see the repeat on internet from RTL5 on
http://www.hourofpower.nl/service" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Something interesting the presentator said a week ago
Visiting on Sundaymorning a hospital there were a lot of people looking from out there bed to hourofpower . Many people can"t go to church and see this program
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

worshipper28 wrote:Yes on Tuesday I think we can see the repeat on internet from RTL5 on
http://www.hourofpower.nl/service" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Something interesting the presentator said a week ago
Visiting on Sundaymorning a hospital there were a lot of people looking from out there bed to hourofpower . Many people can"t go to church and see this program
i have to say there was so much love at the crystal you can not belive all the people that libera had when i was there ben did a good job of singing far a way and the talk a bout disneyland was funny umm but the consrt was sweet i thank libera tells you a story i mean you have to see it from there eyes becues i was so in aww when i met them it was like full house in la and libera was schokt to see so many people seeing them live and i wlll naver for get crystal and i am gald i was there from jenna
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Dear Jenna, I wish i was there, in chrystal cathedral. I saw the pictures you made even standing behind the table between Ed Day and Mini Ben And another was 2 smiling people Ralph Skan And You. Ralph is just as Josh a smiling expressive boy I hope they come in My country ,i shall be there , There music is heavenly I say sometimes:"God in heaven says agains the angels ,be quiet Libera is going to sing my angels on earth I love it when they sing for Me Sanctus ,yes I am Holy"I hope someone wil post on Youtube now thIs "far away" from TV
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i watched the programme and was glad to see the better quality of songs and get to see different shots of the boys, i think m favourite of the show was salva me, i think stefen is going to be a key soloist as for far away i like it when ben sings it but i prefer othersa, bens kinda sounds to posh and like he eagerates words ( < the best way i could explain myself :s) i think it suits others best :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

kthomp wrote:i watched the programme and was glad to see the better quality of songs and get to see different shots of the boys, i think m favourite of the show was salva me, i think stefen is going to be a key soloist as for far away i like it when ben sings it but i prefer othersa, bens kinda sounds to posh and like he eagerates words ( < the best way i could explain myself :s) i think it suits others best :D
I know what you mean, but Ben has quite a few fans around here - hope they don't read this.......... :shock:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love