Libera California-bound (USA concerts, April 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

What a creative writer you are, Josh! :lol:

Rich
spectator

Post by spectator »

New blog posted on the official Myspace, this time from Jonathan Barrington :

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =487190397
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

spectator wrote:New blog posted on the official Myspace, this time from Jonathan Barrington :

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =487190397
But then Tigger starting bouncing after us with a bucket and a strange muffled voice came out saying something about a ‘Tip’. We did not remember this from his cartoons.
Oh gosh... :oops: :D :!: life in these united States... :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Another nice insight to the trip. hope Liam gets to write one. And that pic of Big Ben lol what its like to be like 6,8 ft and having to bend down so much.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

lol I don't think they have designed mono-rails in Japan, for people has tall as Big Ben. Poor Tigger - I bet he was taken by surprise when he saw all the Libera boys rushing towards him, although Josh looked like he was staying well out of it :D

Great blogs by Josh and JB - hope we see a little highlights video soon too, and Big Ben is not editing it down too much lol
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yay! I love the blogs!! JB's is short and sweet, but Josh's is more detailed. A perfect mix :D I hope we see a video soon!! Anyone else notice that we've hit 18 pages on this thread? Might be a record...
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

One thing with Josh's blog, it shows he is growing up. Three years ago, he would have been in awe of Disneyland. With the comments about the long lines, the continuely broadcast "happiest place on Earth" and not enjoying being soaked, he is definitely not in any kind of awe.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

TEB wrote:One thing with Josh's blog, it shows he is growing up. Three years ago, he would have been in awe of Disneyland. With the comments about the long lines, the continuely broadcast "happiest place on Earth" and not enjoying being soaked, he is definitely not in any kind of awe.
That's too bad, but true...most of the rest look like they had a blast, though!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Cool! I always enjoy reading the blogs written by the boys. They are able to express themselves very well, very detailed and descriptive. Reading their blogs brings me back to my childhood/pre-teen days. Keep on writing!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

but seriously.... how many 14 year olds could throw the word transmogrify into a sentence :lol: most wouldn't even know what it means !!
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well I knew what he meant when he said that, and in the context it was written but I can't remember ever having heard that word spoken or written in any text I've ever come across before. I like his big words, and witty style of writing. :)
spectator

Post by spectator »

It might come from the well known transmogrifier invented by Calvin

Image :)
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Jude Andrew wrote:but seriously.... how many 14 year olds could throw the word transmogrify into a sentence :laughing: most wouldn't even know what it means !!
Very true--my advisor here at my uni told us a story about that word: he had a student, it seems, who was absolutely in love with "transmogrify" and its noun, "transmogrification"--so much so that he used the word or a variation over one hundred times in a forty page paper......no one around here has ever been able to see "transmogrify" quite the same after that ;) when I read that in the blog spot I had to :lol: :lol:
spectator wrote:It might come from the well known transmogrifier invented by Calvin

:D :)
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

spectator wrote:It might come from the well known transmogrifier invented by Calvin

that's cool !!! :lol:
paopao

Post by paopao »

wow, so we can say that josh's a living dictionary..can't we?
btw, he's been quite mature from what i've seen recently, he didn't seem to talk that much..