Libera California-bound (USA concerts, April 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

worshipper28 wrote:Dear Jenna, I wish i was there, in chrystal cathedral. I saw the pictures you made even standing behind the table between Ed Day and Mini Ben And another was 2 smiling people Ralph Skan And You. Ralph is just as Josh a smiling expressive boy I hope they come in My country ,i shall be there , There music is heavenly I say sometimes:"God in heaven says agains the angels ,be quiet Libera is going to sing my angels on earth I love it when they sing for Me Sanctus ,yes I am Holy"I hope someone wil post on Youtube now thIs "far away" from TV
dear friend its ok the crystal will all ways bwe there for any one that comes and i hope liberac omes back to usa next year i naver thank of how easy it is to miss the boys and i prayd while i was at the crystal ben lookt at me 3 times josh lookt at me 1 or 2 times and it was like i wonder what they wrere thanking when they wrere on stage umm libera comes in so many ways josh has got more biger and ed and ben and sam and allof them have got more biger so i thank we will see more of libera i am sorry for tom i really will like ot meet him some day from jenna
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

dear friend its ok the crystal will all ways be there for any one that comes and i hope libera comes back to usa next year. i naver thank of how easy it is to miss the boys and i prayd while i was at the crystal ben lookt at me 3 times josh lookt at me 1 or 2 times and it was like i wonder what they wrere thanking when they wrere on stage umm libera comes in so many ways josh has got more biger and ed and ben and sam and allof them have got more biger so i thank we will see more of libera i am sorry for tom i really will like ot meet him some day from jenna

Too be honest if Libera did come back next year and for your sake and the other fans i hope they do , i personally think it would be totally diffenret. I honestly dont see Liam and Josh being treble singers this time next year. I honestly dont see there voices holding out till the years end. Josh's voice has changed so much already and Liam when he talks is getting lower and lower. Then you also have Ed and Sam that are also in that age range.
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

For those that has missed the Hour of Power broadcast, OfficialLibera has uploaded all 4 songs on youtube. Here are the links:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unfortunately for Sanctus and Salva Me, they are slightly out of sync. :shock: But MiniBen's Far Away is beautiful, he has done a great job. :D

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

tcenrt wrote:For those that has missed the Hour of Power broadcast, OfficialLibera has uploaded all 4 songs on youtube. Here are the links:
Unfortunately for Sanctus and Salva Me, they are slightly out of sync. :shock: But MiniBen's Far Away is beautiful, he has done a great job. :D

Ann
mini ben did a go job of siging far a way that was my frist tiome seeing him live at the crystal and now for the frist time up closer on you tube will don fans i loved mini ben when i met him he was sweet umm hes a fann boy and he can make you all laff and i wish he got me crying but i naverd cryd at the consrt so it was a good one for me to come and see libera for my slif and my mum thanks mini ben for singing that song and thanks sweet fan from jenna
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

They've been removed!!! I saw them last night and tried to listen to them but YouTube was running so slowly that I couldn't. I thought I'd try this morning, but they're already gone.

Did anyone copy them?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

YouTube user iloveLIBERA posted them all on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/iloveLIBERA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

TullyBascombe wrote:They've been removed!!! I saw them last night and tried to listen to them but YouTube was running so slowly that I couldn't. I thought I'd try this morning, but they're already gone.

I have a feeling that it has something to do with copyright......Since Hour of Power is selling the DVD. I don't think Libera Official suppose to upload those videos on youtube. Yahoo Group fan has uploaded the videos in Sendspace. Check the message topic - Links to files over there.

Ann
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

libera36 wrote:YouTube user iloveLIBERA posted them all on her channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/iloveLIBERA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Far Away isn't included and the copies are not high definition like the ones on liberaofficial were. I would have made copies, but last night YouTube was running so slowly that I gave up.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Ohh... you're right, its not. Sorry :oops:
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

all in 2 videos
and " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

worshipper28 wrote:all in 2 videos
and " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you worshipper28. :D :D I hope this time the videos stay.

Ann
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Thanks!
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

here is the german broadcasting.did they not "far away"with Ben?
http://www.treblemusic.net/zap/mediadet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... a6bb64071f
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

worshipper28 wrote:here is the german broadcasting.did they not "far away"with Ben?
http://www.treblemusic.net/zap/mediadet" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... a6bb64071f
hello libera i did a video and i hope you all love it was from the crystal and so " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; its my wish to sher this with you all and give thanks