Are you ready to go to the Ireland? (July 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Narnian

Are you ready to go to the Ireland? (July 2009)

Post by Narnian »

Hi, fans!!
Just found information about concert in Ireland... Is it true? :)

More infos - Copy/paste:

Signature Series :Libera with RTÉ Concert Orchestra
31 July 2009 08:00 PM - MAIN AUDITORIUM

Libera
RTÉ Concert Orchestra
Robert Prizeman, Conductor

The angelic, hauntingly beautiful sound of Libera has seen them storm both the classical and the mainstream charts. The boys, aged 7 to 16, have performed for Pope Benedict XVI, sung with Björk and Pavarotti and featured on the soundtracks to hit films including Romeo + Juliet and Hannibal. Tonight they join the RTÉ CO for the first time, taking to the stage in their trademark flowing white robes to share their extraordinary, uplifting renditions of well-known classical, sacred and popular melodies.

(from http://www.nch.ie/Box-Office/Performanc ... &time=2000)

Just one question: Are you ready to go to Ireland? And I am serious :)
The price for tickets is OK ;)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Libera_me

Ireland!!

Post by Libera_me »

I hope this is true! I wish I could go to Ireland and see them, but that is impossible for me. I wonder what they plan to sing! They've never been to Ireland before! Wow! I'm excited even though I wont be going. This is so amazing!
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Ireland!!

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Libera_me wrote:I hope this is true! I wish I could go to Ireland and see them, but that is impossible for me. I wonder what they plan to sing! They've never been to Ireland before! Wow! I'm excited even though I wont be going. This is so amazing!
i am excied for them too as will becues libera is so busy doing it too i wish i was goingt o see them too umm i hope its true i wonder if all the boys are goignt o injoy it it will be nice i thank fro them from jenna
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

WOW. COOL. How I wish I could go! So, I guess it's confirmed? Since it's posted on the Concert Hall's website means the venue is already booked well in advance. Where else would they be touring in 2009? I think I'll better start saving up some money, and maybe I could attend one of the concerts in 2010. :D
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Ive always planned on going to Ireland someday, as I have mostly Irish blood running through me. Sometimes the temper to go with it :evil: It would sure be a good time to go ahead and go, it would make the visit that much more memorable. Ill have to give it some thought :idea:
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Digs wrote:Ive always planned on going to Ireland someday, as I have mostly Irish blood running through me. Sometimes the temper to go with it :evil: It would sure be a good time to go ahead and go, it would make the visit that much more memorable. Ill have to give it some thought :idea:
Hi, Digs!! :wink:
Yeah... Maybe it's the right time to come to Ireland :lol:
Time to show ya Irish temper and to meet Liberians 8)
Hope to see you in July :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Wow I'm depressed now. :cry: My Godmother says she's not taking me to the U.K. for another 2 years!! :cry: By then Libera will be touring Japan or some other place that I won't be! Or, right before we get on the plane I'll find out that Libera is actually coming back to America and I'll be on a plane to the U.K.!! :cry: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! O why, why, why?!? :cry:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

illuminaperpetua wrote:Wow I'm depressed now. :cry: My Godmother says she's not taking me to the U.K. for another 2 years!! :cry: By then Libera will be touring Japan or some other place that I won't be! Or, right before we get on the plane I'll find out that Libera is actually coming back to America and I'll be on a plane to the U.K.!! :cry: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! O why, why, why?!? :cry:

I'm sorry. Wish there was something I could do to help.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

TEB wrote: I'm sorry. Wish there was something I could do to help.
There's nothing you can do but weep with me.....la-a-a-cry-mo-sa, do-o-o-la-ro-sa! vo-o-o-ca me, li-i-i-ber-a sa-al-va me!!! :cry:
I'm never going to get to see any of my favourite choirs in concert! :cry: I missed the Vienna Boys Choir when they were only an hour from my house and then I missed Libera when they were in New York...now I'll never see them!! :cry:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I for one am delighted they are coming to Ireland !! I will definitely be going as I only live 45 minutes away :) The NCH is a wonderful venue right in the heart of Dublin and I am sure it will be a wonderful night.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Jude Andrew wrote:I for one am delighted they are coming to Ireland !! I will definitely be going as I only live 45 minutes away :) The NCH is a wonderful venue right in the heart of Dublin and I am sure it will be a wonderful night.
Great...I hope you can get more pictures of the boys...I for one am grateful because I've been using a lot of your pics for my sketches. :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I wish I could come. Especially since it is my hearts desire to come and tour the entire United Kingdom. My family is originally from Scotland.
But any kind of trip, even in the United States, is out of the question due to finances. If I could afford it, I'd get a Pass Port and arrange for the trip tomorrow.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

TEB wrote:I wish I could come. Especially since it is my hearts desire to come and tour the entire United Kingdom. My family is originally from Scotland.
But any kind of trip, even in the United States, is out of the question due to finances. If I could afford it, I'd get a Pass Port and arrange for the trip tomorrow.
Yeah, and Libera says they also lack the proper funds with which to come back to America. :cry: They'd like to come back in the future, but they don't have any plans at the moment...
so they can't come to us and we can't come to them and so I cry....LA-A-CR-Y-Y-MO-SA!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

illuminaperpetua wrote:
TEB wrote:I wish I could come. Especially since it is my hearts desire to come and tour the entire United Kingdom. My family is originally from Scotland.
Yeah, and Libera says they also lack the proper funds with which to come back to America. :cry: They'd like to come back in the future, but they don't have any plans at the moment...
so they can't come to us and we can't come to them and so I cry....LA-A-CR-Y-Y-MO-SA!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Amen.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hold on.... They are doing this with a full orchestra?? Like in Leiden?? Hmmm.... could they be planning another DVD???