Are you ready to go to the Ireland? (July 2009)

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you very much Jimmy !! :D

I really wonder why a guy at RTÉ have suddenly decided to post these photos now, more than 18 months after the event... :shock:

Maybe there is no reason at all for that... or maybe Libera and RTÉ have renewed contacts for a future show ? :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you very much Jimmy !! :D

I really wonder why a guy at RTÉ have suddenly decided to post these photos now, more than 18 months after the event... :shock:

Maybe there is no reason at all for that... or maybe Libera and RTÉ have renewed contacts for a future show ? :lol:
I was thinking the same thing F_D_L - count me in if they do :D How many days until Epsom?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I saw that the thread had been updated and assumed they had annouced an Ireland tour date :lol:
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Some pics posted by RTÉ here
Thanks again, Jimmy! :D

Love that these are pictures taken during a concert! We didn't even know about Libera back then. It's so interesting to see how much they've grown since then, especially Daniel! And how some of their voices have lasted much longer than anyone at the time guessed they would. :D

Lauren
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Yorkie wrote:How many days until Epsom?
Refering to Viabuona's automatic counter, it presently remain a little less of 37 days to Epsom :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Yorkie wrote:How many days until Epsom?
Refering to Viabuona's automatic counter, it presently remain a little less of 37 days to Epsom :)
So long :cry:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

fan_de_LoK wrote:I really wonder why a guy at RTÉ have suddenly decided to post these photos now, more than 18 months after the event... :shock:

Yes, does seem a bit late to share the pics now. Whoever took the pictures must have had permission as they seem to be officially taken. Half way along the left side isle by the looks of it and with a very good zoom lens.

P.S. I'm impressed with your Libera compilation discography thread over on the French Forum. Some I've not even come across. You can add this one too if you like Libera adding abit of Gloria to the proceedings...

Mentioned on a Toronto Radio Station blog ...mmmm.... probably means nothing but.... mmmmm
libera36

Post by libera36 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Mentioned on a Toronto Radio Station blog ...mmmm.... probably means nothing but.... mmmmm
C'mon Jimmy, nothing is ever "nothing"! :lol:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:P.S. I'm impressed with your Libera compilation discography thread over on the French Forum. Some I've not even come across. You can add this one too if you like Libera adding abit of Gloria to the proceedings...

Mentioned on a Toronto Radio Station blog ...mmmm.... probably means nothing but.... mmmmm
Thank you so much Jimmy :D
I didn't find anything new today to add to the list, your find saved my evening! :lol:

Now there is in the list 64 different compilations having Libera :)
Benj
Silver Member

Post by Benj »

Wow i think i'm the last one to see these pics but thank you letting us know about their existence Jimmy.

How i wish Libera would have another concert like that-- with a full orchestra! Royal Albert Hall perhaps? I think a concert there is long overdue! Plus nobody should forget to have that concert available in dvd!