Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

ChrisJ

Tour Dates for 2018 USA Japan and Moscow

Post by ChrisJ »

Here's a list of future tour dates

22nd July - 11th August 2018 America

19th - 28th October 2018 - Japan

27th - 29th December 2018 - Opening of the Philharmonic Hall with Libera, Moscow, Russia

Found on Eimear McGeown's website

http://www.eimearmcgeown.com/concert-schedule
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Re: Tour Dates for 2018 USA Japan and Moscow

Post by Surpinto »

So many tours, so many questions about venues! :shock:

Personally, Japan and Moscow are out of the question for financial and logistical reasons, but those who can go should have a peek at flights or accommodations where appropriate!
Last edited by Surpinto on Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Does "opening of the Philharmonic Hall" in Moscow mean that this Libera has been honored by being asked to perform for the opening of a brand new symphonic hall?
Noob

Post by Noob »

ChrisJ wrote: <span title="Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:23 pm">6 years ago</span> Here's a list of future tour dates

22nd July - 11th August 2018 America

19th - 28th October 2018 - Japan

27th - 29th December 2018 - Opening of the Philharmonic Hall with Libera, Moscow, Russia

Found on Eimear McGeown's website

http://www.eimearmcgeown.com/concert-schedule
this is good news indeed :)
There is nothing quite like a sweet treble voice.
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

ChrisJ wrote: <span title="Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:23 pm">6 years ago</span> Here's a list of future tour dates
Thank you sooooo much, ChrisJ! I see my opportunities there. 8) :wink: :D
Aliens: What does the humankind have that can be given out for the sake of the universe?
Me: *shows LIBERA, KALAFINA & DULCIS VOX :lol:*
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:26 pm">6 years ago</span> So those who can go should have a peek at flights or accommodations where appropriate!
Nothing is certain until officially announced by Libera. I won't be booking any flights just yet.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

john45 wrote: <span title="Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:57 pm">6 years ago</span>
Surpinto wrote: <span title="Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:26 pm">6 years ago</span> So those who can go should have a peek at flights or accommodations where appropriate!
Nothing is certain until officially announced by Libera. I won't be booking any flights just yet.
I totally agree with you. That is why I said they should have a "peek", rather than make any concrete arrangements to see if such a trip is possible for them. As an example, if the only way to get to one of these locations involves multiple, long layovers and high airline fees, the person in question may exclude the possibility of travel to begin with. But I can see where my phrasing did not underscore that no arrangements ought to be made until there is official confirmation from Libera.

Thank you for correcting my oversight, I did not mean to inadvertently encourage others to take this information as definitive.