fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: Libera to tour USA

Post by fan_de_LoK »

IMG_20170726_225728.jpg
IMG_20170726_225728.jpg (332.45 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
IMG_20170726_225728.jpg
IMG_20170726_225728.jpg (332.45 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
john45 wrote: <span title="Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:12 pm">6 years ago</span> First look at who's on tour.
Looks to be missing Victor Wiggin, James Menezes and Alexandre Menuet from Japan. Gained Nathaniel Bates-Fisher, Joseph Cranitch, and Luke Jelley (or is it Samuel Collins?). Assuming it is Tadgh behind Taichi but not sure who is between Marc and Alex M.
Twenty six in all.
The list of 26 looks to be, from left to right:
- Oliver Mycka
- Neo Parson
- Romeo Tesei
- Ben Bywater
- Nathaniel Bates-Fisher
- Lawrence Taylor (front, with tye towel)
- Peter Kielty (back)
- Marc Alvares
- Gabriel Collins
- Emanuele Borrelli (?) (back, next to Marc)
- Merlin Brouwer
- Leo Barron
- Alex Montoro
- Alex Gula
- Mathias Montoro
- Isaac London
- Adam Izghouti
- Alessandro McKinnon-Botti
- Joseph Cranitch
- Taichi Shinokubo
- Tadhg Fitzgerald (behind Taichi)(not 100% sure but highly probable)
- Camden Stewart
- Arthur Palmer
- Gregor Lumsden
- Samuel-Francis Collins
- Rocco Tesei

I guess it's Emanuele between Marc and Alex M. because I doubt a newbie already that tall can join the choir 'out of the blue'. So if he is a returning boy from a missed recent tour, I see only Emanuele... with a new trim.

On the right, I'm 100% positive it's
Samuel-Francis Collins. It's not Luke Jelley ☺
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

It's quite funny as I am back to not knowing who half the choir are again. Does Koji not tour with his brother ?

It looks like they are having fun and less than two days away from the first concert.

I am expecting it to be pretty much the same as Japan and the uk concert but fingers crossed we get a few surprises.
Surpinto
Platinum Member

Post by Surpinto »

I think that fan_de_LoK is right about the choir members. I have a history of being unable to tell Luke and Samuel apart in photos :lol: so I refuse to try on that front, but I agree with his assessment including about Tadgh.

Looks like they are enjoying their time in California which is always nice to see. I am sure that they are extremely busy rehearsing for their first concert tomorrow so they certainly deserve the downtime in between those rehearsals.
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

A wonderful photo. The boys seem to have so much fun, the weather is great, behind them you can see all the fun to be had and the towels, shorts and shoes add splashes of colour to their trademark white outfits. What a lovely way to spend a summer holiday. Hopefully this sunny smiling atmosphere is taken into the venue for the first concert :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Jay_S
Silver Member

Post by Jay_S »

tom413 wrote: <span title="Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:04 am">6 years ago</span> Sorry to chime in late on the issue of Tulsa ticket pricing, but I've been busy driving myself to California. :)
It is my understanding that the philosophy of Asbury UMC is what prevents offering tickets for sale.
Libera will need more donations at this stop than any other to help pay the bills as they have no guaranteed revenue source. On the bright side, with a "free" entry they should have a large audience to earn donations from.
Thanks for this extra bit of info Tom. I do Hope that the concert goers in Tulsa show their appreciation by filling up those donation baskets :mrgreen:
"with a down derry, derry down down"
Linwang3232

Post by Linwang3232 »

Anyone going to the Garden Grove concert want to hang out before the concert, lmk! Excited for the concert already. This is going to be my second Libera concert!
Cristina

Post by Cristina »

What time is everyone planning to arrive before the concert tomorrow? I'm so excited to bump into many of you fans in the line tomorrow. Do you think the Cathedral will stay open during their sound check?

I'm so excited to be attending my first concert since the D.C. filming. Libera is life. :D
Linwang3232

Post by Linwang3232 »

I'm at the Christ Cathedral checking out the stage now. And it just happened that Libera boys also came to check out the stage. :D
kinda_k00l
Silver Member

Post by kinda_k00l »

Wow, that photo sure looks nice, I hope everyone (Libera and also you guys) is having a whale of time. :wink:

P/S: If possible, can you please please write a review of the concerts, or tell something about the M&G or anything? :oops:
Aliens: What does the humankind have that can be given out for the sake of the universe?
Me: *shows LIBERA, KALAFINA & DULCIS VOX :lol:*
Viktar

Post by Viktar »

Christ Cathedral has just sent out a couple of photos from the rehearsal plus a couple of pages from the programme.

filiarheni
Gold Member

Post by filiarheni »

These are certainly wonderful pictures, they belong to the nicest Libera photos I've seen so far!

Go to the third picture - what can be noticed there? :lol:
"But in the dark and cold of things there always, always something sings"
andmar
Silver Member

Post by andmar »

Viktar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:51 am">6 years ago</span> Christ Cathedral has just sent out a couple of photos from the rehearsal plus a couple of pages from the programme.
Great pictures. Thanks a lot. Could you maybe provide the link to the original site with these pictures?

filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:36 am">6 years ago</span> Go to the third picture - what can be noticed there? :lol:
:? Apparently I'm blind :? . The third picture is nice but I can't see anything special (not counting Libera of course, which is always special :) )
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

An article about Libera with a short interview of Robert Prizrman, in the St Louis Review site:

http://stlouisreview.com/article/2017-0 ... l-concerts
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 am">6 years ago</span>
filiarheni wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:36 am">6 years ago</span> Go to the third picture - what can be noticed there? :lol:
:? Apparently I'm blind :? . The third picture is nice but I can't see anything special (not counting Libera of course, which is always special :) )
I think she means Kav videoing in the background :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Viktar

Post by Viktar »

andmar wrote: <span title="Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:01 am">6 years ago</span> Great pictures. Thanks a lot. Could you maybe provide the link to the original site with these pictures?
These pics came in the email from the cathedral, I don't think they posted them anywhere, not that I'm aware of anyway.