Philippines Tour 2016

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
hiskeys
Silver Member
Posts: 107
Joined: 3 years ago
Location: Florida, US

Re: Philippines Tour 2016

Post by hiskeys » 1 year ago

Some nice still shots of the recent Meet & Greets from the Hungary Libera Fan Page -

http://www.facebook.com/liberafanpagehu ... =3&theater

User avatar
enjaysea
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Philippines Tour 2016

Post by enjaysea » 1 year ago

Yorkie wrote: Thanks for posting Nick - a trip to London and the Philippines in quick succession - I'm envious!
Actually London, then Philippines, then London. I'm going to fly out there next week to see how they do on Mozart's Requiem at St Philip's.

Will I see you there?

I'm getting a lot of reading done on these long flights.

User avatar
Yorkie
Diamond Member
Posts: 4044
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: God's own county - Yorkshire

Re: Philippines Tour 2016

Post by Yorkie » 1 year ago

enjaysea wrote:
Actually London, then Philippines, then London. I'm going to fly out there next week to see how they do on Mozart's Requiem at St Philip's.

Will I see you there?

I'm getting a lot of reading done on these long flights.
Not this time I'm afraid, the timing didn't work out.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.


Mercy & Love

User avatar
enjaysea
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 2 years ago

Re: Philippines Tour 2016

Post by enjaysea » 1 year ago

Yorkie wrote: Not this time I'm afraid, the timing didn't work out.
Ah well. Maybe next time.

dani
Diamond Member
Posts: 3065
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: London

Re: Philippines Tour 2016

Post by dani » 1 year ago

Libera released some new photos from the tour and in one photo it looks like Alex G which is strange as he did not go on the tour ?

User avatar
Surpinto
Gold Member
Posts: 557
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: US
Contact:

Re: Philippines Tour 2016

Post by Surpinto » 1 year ago

dani wrote:Libera released some new photos from the tour and in one photo it looks like Alex G which is strange as he did not go on the tour ?
In the background (right) you can see a poster that reads "Norbury History" so we can assume this was taken before they departed; maybe days before. My best guess was that he was sick or something as normally happens with children.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests