Most likely date for London concert november '13?

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

yllwfsh

Most likely date for London concert november '13?

Post by yllwfsh »

Hello everyone,

For my work I have to request some off days to go to (if any) the traditional november concert in London. I know that it's normally held in the school holidays to accommodate the boys. Any of you have a guess which weekend it's supposed to be? I want to make sure I can be there. Many thx in advance,

Renzo
May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back.
May the rains fall soft upon you, and the sun shine warm upon your face.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Re: Most likely date for London concert november '13?

Post by Yorkie »

Hi Renzo,

The November concerts aren't during school holidays (that is the week they are in the Philippines in October) so it is a little difficult to be certain. In previous years it has fallen on a Friday - the 19th, 25th or 16th (2010,2011,2012).

So, the most likely dates this year are probably the 15th or 22nd with an outside chance of the 29th. But then again they do like to surprise us!
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Horticult2000

Post by Horticult2000 »

We used to think of Arundel as a tradition in May, but they changed it to Guildford. I would not be a bit surprised if they had something else than St. George in mind for the November concert, if it takes place at all.
Johan
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

There will be a winter concert as it will be good promo for the new cd/album and because its a school night St George's is clearly the favorite location for such a gig. The boys all go to school on Friday and then meet up and make there way there.

I do not see the venue changing as its always a sell out and the kids parents can make there way there easily as its near tubes,trains and buses.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

+1 for Dani :wink:

All the recent previous November concerts were held in St George RC, as everyone knows.

Yorkie pointed the concerts dates, here is the corresponding announces dates :
- Friday 19/11/2010 concert was announced on 22/09
- Friday 25/11/2011 concert was announced on 01/10
- Friday 16/11/2012 concert was announced on 08/10

We can see that we are now entered in the sensible time area, an announce may occur at any moment :)

But we can see also that each year the announce day is a week later than the previous year.
If this movement continues it then can last until 15/10, which would let only one month to sell the tickets :lol:
Anyway all the 100 premiums tickets will be sold in less than one hour :mrgreen:
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

fan_de_LoK wrote: Anyway all the 100 premiums tickets will be sold in less than one hour :mrgreen:
Can we beat last years record and sell out premium in less than 30 minutes?
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato